*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

I'm just having a frozen choc tetra :) Went charity shopping today and bought some clothes :)

Thelma nice to have you back!!

Good one Polishrose, what did you buy?

Morning everyone, it's a sunny day here and I'll be inside rehearsing with the band all day. Don't think the neighbours would be too keen on us playing in the garden I think we'll have to do lunch out there tho :)

Those senekot.....should have worked by now and here i am still bloated......the slight downside of CD. Anyway it's a new day, Polishrose must have come over again and blown my scales down for me so thanks for that :)

Hope you had a good night shanny. wasn't it you who was seeing your friens bridal makeover? how did it go? maybe i' m wrong.

16 days left of challenge wooooooohooooooooo.

My laptop is playing up on the site and not letting me post and edit so i'll be back later when it's calmed down xxx

Back to the 80's concert was awesome - ABC were brilliant and am quite proud of myself - whilst all those around me were munching on chips etc I was sat there wating my CD bar!! And drinking shed loads of water.. Was a bit concerned as was meeting a very good friend who's training to be a GP - she could see weightloss already so confessed about CD and she did agree that for a short time it was ideal but to up cals bit by bit - I know she doesn't like these type of diets etc - but she's being supportive so that's the important bit...
How is everyone else?? Have finally lost that wayward lb so its 14 lbs (a stone) so chuffed.... Big hugs all round and keep smiling - we're doing great!!! x x x

Hi all,

How's Sunday treating you all?

Mini - the gig sounds great fun! And very good that your friend was being supportive even though she's not convinced about this type of diet. I have a friend like that too and she struggles with it but is trying her best to support me.

Sunshine - haven't got to the main threads yet, but will have a read and see what's been happening with you. Hope you have a good rehearsal today. All your music plans sound sooo exciting!

Rose - what a great way to spend the day! Hope you got some great bargains!

Shanny - how was your night?

Foosey - how you doing?

Who have I missed?? Well apart from FFBT of course! Still thinking about you hun and hoping you're having a great time.

My night out was good fun - the girls were very entertaining tipsy people! lol I'm loving the lack of hangovers on CD! :D

Ok, am off to get some shopping and then do a bit of post-holiday tidying.

Happy Sunday all,
Thelma xx

Good evening Shrinklies,

What a fantastic day. We did an 8 hour practise and it was everything and more than what I expected. Feel great to hear my violin parts etc coming to life....love it :)

I'm feeling really positive today. I'm at 9st 7lb today with my bmi at 25.1 so need to chat to CDC about when to go up a plan. That's 24lbs so far so I'm a happy bunny.....10lbs from goal and only 7lb from original goal of 9st.

We've just been looking through old pics on the computer and OH found some from when I moved in with him half a stone lighter than I am now. I'm only half a stone away from there........can't believe it.....
I was at 11st 7lbs at my heaviest so thank god for this. Also found my fat pics.......from 2 years ago at my 30th....i look massive and at the time I was exercising so much and still i look huge!!!!....but i was yoyo dieting so its not suprising.

Sorry i'm babbling,

hope you've all had a great skinny sunday xxx

Another 4lbs off for me this week!

So that's 10lb lost for my challenge, 4lb to go :)

You are flying woman!!!!!!! You're having fantastic losses. You must be so happy. Well done to another 4lbs gone for good. Still loving your pics :0 xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so chuffed it's unreal! I moved my target up by 6lbs only Friday, now think I may lower it back down again haha! Will leave it for now though, I like seeing just 7lbs to go :D

night xx

NO MESSING ABOUT MONDAY

Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Well I've had a Fantabulous (someone knicked my word for a thread a while back :0)) Skinny Sunday today.

So on to tomorrow..........
NO MESSING ABOUT MONDAY .....where we are all going to stay 100% and positive and see some fab results.

15 days to go till power challenge is done and we're all doing really well.....lets do this xxx

DJ Thez is back!

Good morning Super Shrinklies!

It's good to be back and I've got today's tune lined right up!

Sunshine and Sarette had wonderful Sundays (well done on the WI result, Sarette!!! and brilliant PMA, Sunshine!!!) so here's to a Marvellous Monday!

We can do this, Shrinklies. We have the power and focus and determination to achieve our goals, so......

Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Diana Ross

Good morning, ahhhhhh it feels good to kick off with DJ Thez back in the station. Thanks for that.

So Sarette could be the first of us to reach their goal. Anyone else really near their goal yet?

I'm feeling great today. Long may it last. Have another busy day ahead of me but all at home which is fab.

Only 15 days to go Shrinklies. Can you believe it!!!!! If i carry on the way I am with a loss of 4lbs, it means i'll have lost 10lbs over the 5 weeks. Hum. Would really prefer to actually reach my target this time. But we can't drag the lbs off can we. I suppose as long as I'm 100% and happy and the scales are moving the right way, i can't complain!!!!

Okay i'll be in and out of here today, have a great day xxx

By the way....I have started another thread which I hope will do well on the main forum. It's called 'One positive thought from you' and it's about putting down a daily positive thought about yourself that will keep you going all day. I know we do this on here but it'll be fab to read loads of peoples thoughts from the whole forum and hopefully a good tool to keep us all motivated. Hoping it works but if it doesn't then it doesn't. May as well give it a go. So if you feel like joining in over there please do. It would be fab to have the Shrinklies on board.

Have a good one xxx

Hey shrinksters... howz it goin?

Im so sorry havent been around... its just been so busy, totally manic. Not a day has gone by where ive just sat at home and had a little time to myself. It has been great though seeing all my friends and family.

Cd wise its been very tough at times as im most of the time surrounded with food and have been struggling a little with the water intake as am most of the time out n about... nevertheless still 100%ing :)

This wk is gonna be a little quiet so hopefully will be able to come here more often. Yes have missed you too sunshine n thelma. Hope you guyz had a nice break. Everyone seems to be going strong which is great to know :)

Happy Cding.
xx

(Im sorry havent been able to do my daily motivational thoughts)

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill.
When funds are low and the debts are high.
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns.
As everyone of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:

Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not QUIT.

Awwwwww Fattyfattybumtum, thank you for those words......glad you're having a well deserved fab time. Lovely to see you on here and big congrats for staying 100% hun.

I'm done with work today but am so shatered i'm flopped out on the sofa, no energy at all.... quiet night for me.

xxx

Am back home and really struggling this week - have upped to SS+ but want to go back to SS - so hopefully after today's little hiccups will get back on that wagon tomorrow (travelling and flying always throw me out of synch and very early start)- I can't undo all I've done... Just strange that when I get home I want to eat everything in sight - but whilst at an 80's concert am happy to sit there with a bar whilst all round are eating chips!! Bonkers... Doesn't help working until midnight either (from home)... Ah well.... Tuesday is the new monday!! LOL
Big hugs to you all x x we're all doing so so well x x

Hey shrinksters... howz it goin?

Im so sorry havent been around... its just been so busy, totally manic. Not a day has gone by where ive just sat at home and had a little time to myself. It has been great though seeing all my friends and family.

Cd wise its been very tough at times as im most of the time surrounded with food and have been struggling a little with the water intake as am most of the time out n about... nevertheless still 100%ing :)

This wk is gonna be a little quiet so hopefully will be able to come here more often. Yes have missed you too sunshine n thelma. Hope you guyz had a nice break. Everyone seems to be going strong which is great to know :)

Happy Cding.
xx

Hello FFBT!
Glad you're having a good time. Well done on staying 100% - you are an inspiration :0clapper:

Look forward to hearing more from you soon
xx

Back