*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Awwwwww Fattyfattybumtum, thank you for those words......glad you're having a well deserved fab time. Lovely to see you on here and big congrats for staying 100% hun.

I'm done with work today but am so shatered i'm flopped out on the sofa, no energy at all.... quiet night for me.

xxx

Hey Sunshine,
Hope you're having a relaxing night - after all your hard work yesterday, you deserve it!

I tried to look for your other thread (the one positive thought one) but couldn't find it on either 100% or general CD board...where am I going wrong?!

t x

Am back home and really struggling this week - have upped to SS+ but want to go back to SS - so hopefully after today's little hiccups will get back on that wagon tomorrow (travelling and flying always throw me out of synch and very early start)- I can't undo all I've done... Just strange that when I get home I want to eat everything in sight - but whilst at an 80's concert am happy to sit there with a bar whilst all round are eating chips!! Bonkers... Doesn't help working until midnight either (from home)... Ah well.... Tuesday is the new monday!! LOL
Big hugs to you all x x we're all doing so so well x x

Hey Mini,
Keep your focus, hun - you're doing well and you'll get back on SS when the time is right for you physically and mentally.

Just wanted to send you some Shrinklie Power vibes for tomorrow :vibes:

T xx

Hi Mini, i'm the same as you, great in public but gotta sort out the cravings when alone.

I haven't been able to do a thing tonight but lay on the sofa. In bed now. What is with this weakness.....sometimes i can manage it and like tonight, i'm wiped out and no good to anyone. Anyway i read my magazine and had my mint tea which did the trick.

Seeing cdc tomorrow, cannot wait to get my bars. she emailed me that i'm fine to stay on 810 for now but we''ll talk about it. let u know after.

I'm saying nite to all. Good positivity today fom everyone.

Have a good day tomorrow- 14 days left of challenge.

Tape measure Tuesday coming up. Check your inch loss xxx

Sunshine in the Morning

Good Morning Shrinklies

Radio Sunshine live and loud!!!

Here's an upbeat little number to get your day started with a swing. Mini, this is especially for you to help your Shrinklie Power 100% day get off to a positive start...

Good Day Sunshine
The Beatles

Happy Shrinking everyone!
xx

Thanks Thez,

Good morning everyone, what a lovey sunny day. Off to see my CDC soon...can't wait to have a bar!!!!!!

I'm .5lb off being normal weight range for my height so far!!!! yay :) and 9.5 lbs off goal :)

Have a brilliant day. Another jammed one for me but I should get back here to have a good nose just before I'm off to work.

See you all soon xxx

Morning Shrinklies...
Thanx for the sunny start dj thez :)
Fresh start today mini...stay positive!
So excited for you sunshine... ur soooo close to your goal. This diet is brill. Cd rocks :)

I havent weighed myself since last wi when i was home...and i dont plan on weighing myself till Im back. Im hoping for a big fat weightloss...lol! Lets see... fingers crossed.

Lets have a Trim Till Target Tuesday shrinks.

Happy Cding.
xx

Stay positive and determined shrinklies... we can do this together :)

Todays thought of the day:

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.
Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.

Have started today as I mean to go on..... Did anyone else find weightloss changes when taking the porridge and bars?? Have to have bars this week as am at meetings all week - piddle...
WILL NOT fall off this wagon... Have lost too much to undo it all... Am quite scared about eating on my birthday though. Know I shouldn't be as CDC said if I do over indulge - just cut back the next day. Bless him.
Right - best get off for a meeting... yawn...
Well done everyone - we're all doing soooooooo well x x

Hope we all shrinklies have a great morning and a fab fab day... Stay positive and focused and remember, You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.

Love Cd and love you all. xx

Good afternoon Shrinks LOL,

Hope you're all having a great day. I'v had porridge from the start Mini and love the bars too. You have to have what you love on this diet or it would be really hard work.

The cookies were very very yummy. I followed as suggested on this forum....split the var into 12, 3 on a plate, 50 seconds microwave, put on cool plate and repeat. So nice to have a change. But you lose nutrients so maybe wait till 810.

Still pretty tired today. CDC it's up to me about ging up the plans but we decided together i should stick with the plan. Lose another 3.5 lbs and then move to 1000. I'd like to wait till goal to move up but i'm listening to her advice to move up earlier. More likely to stay on plan she advised. yay!!!!

I also got the butterscotch to try as a mousse as I'd say it will be lovely...so that'll be tonight after 810 meal.

You're all doing so well, esp FFBT being away. Mini you'll be fine this week.

Hope to catch you all later xxx

Hiya,

Yuck I just had the butterscotch shake as a mousse.....horrible. I thought i might have liked it.....sinthetic tasting to me.

2 weeks more of this challenge!!!!!! :) how exciting. I'm prefaring this one for some reason to the first one we did.

Shanny where are you and Foosey???????
Hope you're day went well with work Mini.
Thelma, how are you doing?
Sarette hun , have you come down from your fab wi this week?
FFBT, well done for staying 100%. Can't wait to know your loss next time....yay ((((hugs)))
Polishrose, how are you doing? Love your new hair. very lovely xxx

Evening all,

How's Terrifically Trim Tuesday been?! :)

I'm fine thanks, Sunshine. Mega busy day at work but very productive.

Just back from my counselling session...was very interesting. Have been looking at what kind of relationship I have with food and what I associate it with and how any of that developed. Was pretty enlightening to realise how isolated and unable to have any control over things I felt after my dad's death (when I was 9) and how eating made me feel good both physically and mentally, and had lots of social connections too as it usually involved being with people and so feeling as though I belonged.

Sorry to be so serious, but just wanted to share how surprised I am at being able to make all these connections from the past to how I got to where I am today. And also (on a happier note!) to say that although I think I still have a fair amount of work to do, I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and feel that counselling has been a positive thing for me to do. I really do hope that it will all go towards increasing my ability to maintain once I get to goal and finding different ways to cope with life's ups and downs rather than eat my troubles away.

Ok, philosophical Thelma is done being serious!

Off to tell DJ Thez to get looking for tomorrow's tune!

T xx

Thelma - thank you for sharing something so personal with us - :grouphugg:that is really amazing how the counselling has allowed you to make that connection.
Take care honey x x
FFBT - haven't tried any of the mousse stuff yet... got the choco bar (bit strange tasting) and the porridge now...
Well am back on track - fully focused.... yes had blip yesterday - but was a tin of tuna only... still no sign of my period though and its now day 47 of my cycle... fed up now... Ah well am sure it'll arrive soon... hopefully.
Mini x

Thelma sounds like you're making real progress with your relationship with food :) Well done!

FFBT-nice to see you around again and welldone on staying 100%

sunshine-thanks for the compliment :)

Am craving a certain meat product right now but I'm going to have my coffee and then go to bed and ignore the call of the fridge!!

Hey Mini,

Just wanted to let people know that as FFBT says, it's all a mind game, and at last, I feel as if I'm getting control of the game! lol

I prefer the peanut and cranberry bars to the others. Have tried them all and don't mind the toffee, caramel or choc ones. I'm not a big fan of the mousse, but I think that's because I don't think I'm a big fan of the shakes. I've tried the choc, choc-mint, strawberry and fruits of the forest shakes as straight shakes and find them a wee bit chemically tasting. Thought if I made them into the mousse it'd be better, but having tried it with strawberry (ok) and fruits of the forest (def not ok!), I remain to be convinced! Each to their own though, as I know other people on Minis love the mousse.

I do like the porridge though (both flavours) and have it for brunch every day at work.

Hope your period cycle evens out soon. It's a bit disconcerting when that happens! I've always been quite irregular so CD doesn't seem to make a difference lol

T x

Good morning Shrinklies,

Really enjoyed reading your posts. All very interesting :)

I am going to put my scales away and kick the daily habbit I have got myself back in to. I'm getting impatient with myself which is silly. I want to live my life and happen to lose the next lot of weight as apposed to let life revolve around my scales. I've so easily slipped back into weighing myself having hidden them for a whole year. (right i've said it now, i'm gonna do it).

It's hard to forget i'm on the diet tho as I've been so tired I've been having early nights and barely able to do anything after work. Bit fed up of this........my tiredness and energy lows are wose than ever and I can hear myself being cranky.........arg.

As I said in my positive daily though thread....how ever i feel about myself today or however hard it has been to think of something nice about me....look how far I've come.

Have a great day. Lets call it No More Weighing Scales Wednesday :)

xxx

Sunshine Radio Wednesday Wonders

Morning Shrinks,

Here we are over half way through our challenge, some of us are struggling with various bits of ourselves (mind and mouth being the main two! :D) but don't forget that we're all here for each other and WE CAN DO THIS!

Whatever you do, whatever struggles you have and blips you encounter...

Don't Stop
Fleetwood Mac

Morning lovlies....

How are we all doing on this wet n windy wednesday morning??

Thelma, loads of hugs comin your way :hug99: and well done on comin so far. It can be so tough hun and i can say for sure your a winner in the making :winner: ;)

Polishrose how are you babes? :)

Welldone mini on getting back 100% so quick. The only way now is forward. :superwoman:

I totally agree sunshine...welldone on hiding those scales :clap: Your the one in control now, not the scales. Weighing yourself everyday is a bit extreme.

Have a fab 100% focused and determined day :character00115:

Happy Cding :7834:

:airquote:
"It's not that some people have willpower and some don't...
It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -
it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins."

xxx

Back