*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Omg Ffbumtum, that beats the other quote of yours that was my favourite. Th
at is so brilliant, I'm gonna write that out later and put it on my fridge....love it, love, love it X

I am wearing my white linin trousers today that i bought 2 years ago. they only just fit then and i had to wear a long top and cover my bum :) However today they are fitting so well, in fact they're a bit big!!!! Yay and I had loads of compliments on how well i was looking which did me good as I was a bit low this morning.

So much work to do it's not funny but am on top of it. Just having an ikkle break to chill out for a little bit.

Hope all the lovely Shrinklies are doing well. Only 13 more days till Power challenge is done and we'restill all shrinking. how fab is that? I see there is a July challenge already set up. Of course we'll have a Shrinklie July Challenge too...but can't think that far ahead. Still in the zone for this challenge at the mo.

Big hugs to all, love Sunshine

Hello everyone it's been nearly 4 days because i have been ill loooonnnggg story but sunshine member i was telling you about my bowel movements!!!

Well i had movement satday evening GREAT but since then i have had the worst belly pains EVEERRY!!! Havent been on cd been in bed crying.
Been to the doctors got tablets but hasnt helped at all.
i have wi tomorrow at 5:30 dnt even want to go really ive had cuppa soups etc mum making me have stuff.!

So will see how much i have gained but feel as if cd isnt for me anemore because i dnt understand y i have had a stomach ache since last week.
Ive had a 2 bars today rang my cd to tell her i havent been well ive got anthoa 14lbs to get to goal just dnt know if i should go back to weight watchers soon.!??? what do u guys suggest please?

Im off back to bed now will be back tomorrow evening ladies.!
sorry to bore u lot just keep thinking. i did have my friends make over satday and she looked FAB.! I made sure he didnt apply to much make up on her.! lol

night ladies keep up the good work shrinkies can't believe June is nearly over aswell.!

shanny x

Shanny - totally understand how you feel - I'm the same - was in such agony this afternoon had to take pain killers for it - am drinking loads of water too... You really must do what's best for you... how about go up to the 1000 or 1200 cals?? When I did Rosemary conley - started off on 1200 cals for first 2 weeks and lost half stone! Then upped to 1500 and still lost every week... Might be worth doing something like that??
Take care and hope you feel better soon x x x

Awwwww Shanny hun. You poor thing, that's just awful. What did your doctor say about it? Is it def CD related or a virus? What did our cdc say?

It's been a tough time for me on CD too.I'm stuggling a lot. I'm still loving it but just really wanting more food. At the same time I want he fast weight loss and so am putting off going up to the 1000 plan. Hum what to do, what to do?

Having done WW for years and years, I personally wouldn't go back now as it really messed with my head. I ate all the rubbish i wanted and filled up on 0points food, constantly over eating or under eating my daily allowence. But that's me. You have to do what is right for you. Did you tell your doctor you're on CD?

Oh i don't know what to suggest. Wish i could help. CD may not be the right diet plan for you....

I hope you feel better soon and we'll catch up tomorrow night. sleep well and lucky you having your mum there to look after you . Big hugs xxx

Hi Mini, you're not so good either? My tummy has been bloated and off all day today!!! I think we've all caught a shrinkle power bug LOL

Hope you feel better soon xxx

FFBT, what a wonderful quote - it's so relevant and true. And thank you for the hugs and lovely thoughts. :thankyou:

Sunshine, how's your day been? How are your energy levels tonight? Good job on the scales front! It's sooooo difficult to resist standing on them, so well done for your strength on that. :happy096:

Shanny, so sorry to hear you've been unwell. I think that only you know what's right for you in terms of whether to carry on with CD or change to another diet plan. You'll know how you feel both physically and mentally and all I would say is that you shouldn't feel pressured into anything by friends/family etc. Whatever you decide, the Shrinklies will support you :gen126:

How are all the other Shrinklies doing? Mini, Foosey, Rose? :wavey:

xxx

Hey Thez,

Gosh now that you've mentioned it, i've been flying around like a busy bee tonight.Got loads of paperwork done and and a rehearsal. I do feel more energetic...... :)

How are you today?

Foosey....sending you Shrinklie Power vibes. You've done so well, stick with it xxx

Hey Sunshine,
I'm good thanks. Isn't it funny how our energy levels peak and trough during the day? To be honest, I can't say consistent low energy has been a problem for me, but I do notice a difference in how much sleep I need. Thankfully, since the first few days of the diet, I'm sleeping like a log 99% of the time (much better than I used to sleep!) so I guess/hope that my body is getting the chance to store energy then. I seem to remember that you weren't getting a good quality sleep either, so no wonder your energy's low.

Sounds like you've had a busy night though! :)

x

Only the first couple of weeks I was up all night. Sleep so well now it's fantastic altho have the most bizarre dreams LOL.

Glad you're feeling good. I have a 3 day weekend coming up thanks to be squishing all my work together. Can't wait....window shopping for festival gig, girlie friend time (cinema i think) rehearsal, musical research for work, sorting summer teaching schedule. That's pretty okay for me to handle along with los of chill out time as OH is away. A weekend to myself aaaaahhhhhhhhhh :)

Any plans yourself?

I've got a pretty quiet weekend coming up. Need to do a bit of work on Sat (but only a couple of hours), then some domestics, then out on Sat night with a friend. Next weekend is busy as have some friends coming up for a local Blues Bonanza festival they hold in Dundee every year. It's always great fun with fabulous music, so I'm happy to be quiet and calm this weekend as next definitely won't be! lol

Think I may need to hit the sack soon. This working for a living malarky is catching up with me after my week off! lol

Will be back bright and breezy with Thursday's tune though :D

N'night to you too Shinklie. Sleep tight. xx

Thriving Thoughts Thursday.

stay focused
stay 100%
keep your goals in mind
think of us shrinklies
think of power challenge....only 12 more days
think of being slimmer
and buying all those smaller clothes
think about how far you've come to date
so you've blipped........it's okay you're human....just keep going
people are trying to sabotage your efforts.....laugh at them and how they aren't going to succeed
look at your photos

so many thoughts, keep positive

Goodnight hunnies xxx

Ggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd mornin Shrinklies,

12 days 12 days 12days 12 days.......where is the time going?

Wishing you all a wonderful day. I've decided that this weekend I'm gonna make some pampering time for myself with a long candle lit bubble bath, paint my nails, do face mask and body scrub. Haven't done this in a long time and I have all the products anyway.

Gotta get work done today first. My totm isn't due for a while yet , however i'm bloated and (i did it whoops got on my scales???) for the first time I'm 2lbs up?????? So gonna up my water big time today, i'm only getting through 2 ltrs a day...so i'm going for 3.

Have a brilliant Thursday. Hope to chat later Shanny and hope you feel better today. Thez is right btw....it's your choice, don't be pushed into something you don't want to do.

Bye for now xxx

Sunny Sunshine Radio

Morning Shrinksters!

Another sunny day here at DJ Thez Central.

So, what's the theme for today?

Positivity and acknowledgement of achievements!

We're doing a great job and no matter how slowly, are getting the results we want. Whether it's one pound or 10 as each one goes, remember todays tune and have a dance around your living room/office/kitchen or wherever you are!

Another One Bites The Dust!
Queen

Morning Shrinksters :)

Lets have a mega positive and focused day today and having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done

We cant control what happens to us, but we can control our attitude toward what happens to us. So shrinklies, keep working towards your goal and you will always be a step closer to your goal today than you were yesterday.

Lets have a fab day girlies.

Happy Cding.

Glad you guyz liked the quote yesterday :)

Todays thought of the day:

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.

xxx

Morning all :) FFBT great quotes as usual and DJThez excellent songs :) We're unique as a group in having you here :) Feeling good this morning-had my blood pressure checked(was on tablets 2 years ago,stopped when got pregnant,was told I needed them again a few months back but decided to do CD instead) and I had a normal reading!!!128/83(before I started CD it was 161/110) so I'm thrilled with that.I have to go back in a month and check it again.

Morning all :) FFBT great quotes as usual and DJThez excellent songs :) We're unique as a group in having you here :) Feeling good this morning-had my blood pressure checked(was on tablets 2 years ago,stopped when got pregnant,was told I needed them again a few months back but decided to do CD instead) and I had a normal reading!!!128/83(before I started CD it was 161/110) so I'm thrilled with that.I have to go back in a month and check it again.

Awww... Thanks babes. We do have a fab group of positive people here.

Its great that your bp is under control and diet alone is helping that... i hope it stays that way and you dont have to take medication. xx

Back