*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning all-had my weigh in this morning and have lost 3lbs-hoped I had lost more but ah well.Also another inch off my bust and hips :)

Good work Rose, that is still an amazing loss for a week. Are your energy levels effected by CD or not? I'm week 9 and still desperate low energy xxxx

Hi All,
Just a quick WI result post. It's been 2 weeks since my last WI (due to holiday) so have lost 6lbs :D Very pleased with that.

Havent' updated tickers yet but will do that tonight.

Well done to you too Rose - great stuff!

How's you day off going Sunshine?

Thelma xx

Well done Thema, that's fab. You must be chuffed :)

Just chilling now thanks with my delightful low energy.....arg :)

see ya later , have a good day xxx

Well done Thelma :) Great going.
sunshine I've had low energy ever since I started but that's partly due to having a small baby I think.Well done on only having extra bars but I do think it might be time to move up to 1000.You're obviously very active and I think you need more.

Thanks hun, my cdc and i chatted about moving up. She said that when the original 810 plan was the 790 plan, with a bmi of 25 you had to move up to 1000. But they moved the plan up to over 800 cal to avoid this and so we can now stay on it for as long as we want.
I am still stuggling tho which is annoying. I really want to do this week and next week on 810 to get to 9st 3lbs roughly and then with 6lbs to go move up the plans.

Apart from that.....it's such fun trying clothes on in shops and having such a huge choice now!!! :) just gotta find something that isn;t flipping leggings with a tent top/dress and belt arg :) lol

Thanks hun x

Question for everyone re goal and plans

What are your plans for getting to goal regarding moving up the plans?

I had originally decided on getting to 9st 3lbs (6lbs off goal) on 810 and then losing the next 6lbs by moving up the 3 plans over 6 weeks. But.......I'm now thinking in 10days of moving up to 1000 plan and staying there untill I reach my goal. Then using 1250 to maintain for a bit and maybe lose a little more before moving to 1500. My lowest weight as an adult was 8st 6lbs which is still in the healthy zone so I may want to get a little closer to that.

ooOOOOOOoOOhhhhhhhh it's exciting thinking about this. x for me anyway lol

Hi Sunshine,
Can't really comment yet on my moving up the plans goal as it's so far away for me that I'm not really thinking about it yet. Will be interested to read everyone's comments though. will definitely give food for thought (excuse the pun!)

Thanks for the rep and the congrats by the way :)
T x

Hiya, i posted a new thread about the goal/plans and it's really intersting to hear peoples thoughts. Nice to think about, kind keeps me focused.

God I went through a right slump earlier. Of course it was just as OH came in from work. I was so cranky!!!! Barely could stay awake. Think I'll have to do everything i need to first thing when my energy is up a bit. Sorry for banging on about it again....that's all i seem to do. Lets hope it changes when i move up to 1000. :)

Hope you have some nice plans for the weekend.

Ffbt i've missed you around :( xxx hope you are still on track, I'm sure you are. You are one determied lady :) xxx

I really hope the energy thing is better for you on 1000 - I know how much it's getting you down. Fingers crossed, hun xxx

Gonna have to move from safety 810 net o 1000 2moro! Oh eek!

Right that's it. I am 99% going to move up to 1000 tomorrow. I can't take the low energy anymore and I'll be able to get back to the gym. (have emailed my CDC)

I had prepared for going up another 6lbs down the line and my heads not really ready to move up earlier but I need to or I'll go off the rails.

Now I know how ss'ers feel when they have to move up the plans. It's worrying. I was looking forward to it but hadn't planned on doing it so soon. I feel like an 810 queen.....really.....I love it but have only had a very few days where my energy has been ok. The last 2 weeks i've really struggled with not having enough. Maybe it's the push I needed to move up and away from the safety net of 810.

Eek. I know it's stupid but i feel disapointed in myself for not hacking 810 all the way to 6lbs off goal. The things we put ourselves through lol.
xxx
if i don't lose much then I'll go back to 810 but i'll give it a shot first.

Sunshine honey - all the best - you are so dedicated that I'm sure you'll make this plan work for you..... Sorry been abit awol - still here still switching between ss and ss+ but have found weight has changed from one day to the next - the same 2 lbs seem to be coming on and off!!! So sts this week.... Piddle. Never thought that would happen on so low cal intake.
Big hugs all round... enjoy the weekend x x

Thanks Mini......whats happening to all of us ????? So you've been switching.....what did your cdc say?

Thanks for saying that bty. I hope I can make it work. Others do it so I should be able to. xxx

I'm up at 6 45am to drop other half to train station. I'll stop off and get what I need for 1000 and then back for breakfast. Then I'll head to the gym and just start back on the treadmil taking it easy. Looking forward to getting my fitness up again and toning up the flab.

I'll be around tomorrow, lots to do but mostly from home.

Good night everyone. Lets all have a brilliant last 10 days of the Power Challenge and a great Slim Sexy Saturday xxx

CDC is happy for me to switch - he suggested it as its my 40th this week and he thought it would be so unfair to only have shakes on such a day! LOL... bless him - plus am going away at the weekend so still mainly doing the shakes but also having very small high protein meals if needs be.... Bless him...
Not sure what I'll do if presented with a birthday cake!! Yikes...
Have a fab weekend x x x

Morning Mini. Happy 40th babes. It's great you have such a supportive CDC. Good luck with it.

Me, on the other hand, is definatly a looney!!!!!! I have woken up with a completely different attutude than last night, I really want to stay on 810. To move to 1000 would only actually mean for me berries and a carb portion with dinner. My weight could stay the same for a while while my body adjusts........i think that would drive me more mad than the low energy. I want to lose the most i can in the next 3 weeks for my gig....

So that's it, no more wondering, i'm sticking like a stuburn Taurus lady to 810. Sorry for all the confusing posts and thankyou all for your posts.

Its pouring rain here but set to clear up later. Have a brilliant Sexy Slim Sunday everyone,

xxx

Radio Sunshine Saturday Song

Morning Shrinks

Well another weekend is upon is. Tricky time for some - can be difficult to stay focussed. It's easier to focus when you can see the goal and appreciate how far we've come. Keep setting mini goals (no matter how trivial you think others might think they are), keep ticking them off and keep achieving. It's a great motivator. And before you know it, these mini goals will have added up to a mega goal and time will have flown by!

We're making positive changes to our bodies and minds and doing it

In Your Time
Bob Seger

That's good that you're feeling better about things today, Sunshine. Even just making a decision can be helpful - it's no fun being betwixt and between!

Good for you! We'll give you as much help as we can
xx

Morning Thez, thanks hun. We need FFBT back, the thread seems empty without her :(

You're right about the mini goals. 3 weeks today is my gig- if i can be 6lbs lighter by then i will be over the moon.

So whats your mini mini mi goal then? lol

We only have 10 days left of Power Challenge, crazy stuff. xxx

Back