*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Heey Shrinkies it's been a while back on my feet from friday went to see my cdc Thursday had weigh in lost 1 lb and 4inches off not happy with weight loss but that was the tablets from the doctor.

Im back on track from today, feels good to feel normal again.
lots been going on i read hope everyone is well today? i will be on the 1000plan from next thursday which is good.

I have 13 lbs left till 'GOAL' im on a very strong mission to do well again.

shanny x

Hi Shanny, so good to have you back. It's been really quiet on here. Thrilled you're back to yourself again and well done on losing.

I'll be setting up a July Shrinklie Challenge to keep us going. Only a bit left of this one....8 days from tomorrow.

Missed you on here xxx

Hiya hun im up for the July challenge i hoping to be at goal by the end of July (Touch wood)!

How have u been sunshine are you on the 1000plan now??

Count me in too - this has really helped to keep me on track tbh... So thank you everyone :553: You're all so brilliant!! Have just found a pair of DG jeans - bloody small - wouldn't fit my ankle at the mo :D :D :D maybe one day.....

Shrinklie juicy july challenge

JUICY JULY CHALLENGE
:bliss:​

Coming soon

Set your own goals and we'll get each other there

Hi girlies,

July challenge is set....yay and will be waiting for us.

The Shrinklie thread has really kept me going too. It has been so quiet tho the last 2 weeks. There's only a few of us left on here now. Lots of peeps haven't been on the forum for ages..... as Thelma says it's about quality not quantity tho.

Mini, i bet you'll be in those jeans soon enough. be sure to let us know when you have more than a foot in them :)

Shanny, no after much torment I decided to stay on 810. I'm an 810 queen through and through. I'd love to stay on it right till goal and then use the steps to maintain but possible lose another 5lbs which would be a dream. Gonna chat to CDC again on Tuesday about it. You'll have to let us know how you like 1000 xxx

I'll wait till end of Power challenge to see what goals i'll set xxx

Yum Yum Yum - Juicy July Challenge!

Ok, peeps, DJ Thez is looking for suggestions for July tunes. Juicy July Challenge = Juicy July Shrinklies. So, the more the tunes remind you of summer and sun and being tanned and feeling fab, the better!

So far, I'm thinking:
Car Wash - Rose Royce:shifter:

Fever - Peggy Lee :crazy:

I wanna sex you up - Colour Me Badd :cupid:

Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves :character00238:

Sunshine Superman - Donovan :superwoman:

Bottom line is, before long, we'll all be feeling sooooooo good about our bodies that we'll be the hottest July babes this side of Shrinksville! And these songs are the very ones to shake our booties to!

Now, a word of warning. If you don't come up with some suggestions, I'll be forced to play Cliff's Summer Holiday and others like it!
You have been warned!!!

DJ Thez xxx

MINIMINS NO MUNCHING MONDAY

I have been rather addicted to this forum this weekend, I had to use it to stop the foodie demons getting in. I really needed this last 2 days to get my head sorted and into a fresh approach. I'm looking forward to the Juicy July Challenge and of course my heart is still in our Power Challenge. I still can't believe we've done 4 weeks of it already. Time if going so fast.

So I shall be heading to the Land Of Nod very soon having completed day 63.

Lets have a great Monday which I'll name

Minimins No Munching Monday

Good night and sweet skinny dreams

Radio Sunshine Monday Morning Tunes

Morning Shrinklies

So, are you looking forward to No Munching Monday?! It's another day where you'll seize the power to change your life! Honest! You are in control of this ride, you dictate how fast, how slow, how much, how little, how long...but ultimately, as long as you get to your destination, none of that matters in the end.

Today is about little things equalling big changes.

No Munching Monday =

Change Is Gonna Come
Otis Reading

A Brand ne w day... here we come

Good Morning DJ Thez and thanks for opening with such a fab statement.

I'm feeling bright and cheerful with the start of a new week...our last full week of the Shrinklie Power Challenge. Come on girlies we can do this.

I've STS this week which kind of means I've lost a week but it was worth it to gain my fresh approach to the next chapter :) So goal watch out here I come!!!!! So I AM goimng to have a big whooosh loss this week. Determined even tho it'll be totm lol... typical!

Fattyfattybumtum is due back in a weeks time. She is sticking with CD still and doing very well. Can't wait for her to be back on here.

Mad Sunshine Singer last night got a bit hyper, jumped out of bed to try on a few other things that hadn't fit in ages. Jeans, skirts and omg they all fit.....must have been losing inches this week instead of pounds.....who cares as long as my wardrobe is expe=anding with no expence.

I'll be back later, gotta get ready to see doc and arrange for my heyfever injection which should help the tiredness.

Love you all Shrinklies, you keep me goingxxx

Can I just share that I made my first chocolate muffin this morning from the shake and it was very yum indeed. I love trying new things with the sachets (from 810 up tho only). Kind of gone off the mousse so gonna have muffins for a while instead. Got it from the recipes on this forum.

Seeing my CDC tonight and can't wait to make a bar into cookies again.

Yum yum yum xxx

Am really struggling today for some reason - not sure why - so wish I'd not left my water flavouring in Scotland - those frozen ice lollies were a saving grace..... Haven't got any food in so nothing to tempt me.... Quite scared about having anything on my birthday which is really quite sad.... woe is me...... CDC has given me so many broc and cheese soups - yuk... the thought of it makes stomach turn! Right now to distract myself with my rosemary conley dvd!! Fun!! Big hugs hope you're all fairing better than me x x x

Hello shrinkies "I HOLD MY HEAD IN SHAME TODAY" i have had a muching day. I will not mention it cuz it's not fair on you guys it was at work.Got home at 5pm so been fine i am now drinking a cup of fennel tea. And will have my last shake at 9ish. But i do feel stupid now should of just left that junk alone. A fresh day tomorrow now im loosing my will power since last week i reckon.Im that full i don't even want my second shake!

What is everyone doing his evening?
shanny x

Hi Girlies,

Mini, why di your CDC give you soups you don't like. Don't you decide your order?

Shanny, eek and gulp. Well done for moving on. You probably won't do it again. Keep looking forward babes,

Only getting to sit down now ....arg!

Be back soon x

He works quite differently.... and gives me a mixture altho this lot is mainly broc and cheese - am disguising it with chilli flakes - strange but nicer....
Will put in an order next time. Going out for a meal for my 40th on thursday - absolutely bricking it tbh! Will have to go with the flow and get back on track the next day... x x x mini x x

Wow Mini, i think its important to have what you love on CD and you shouldn't be paying him for meals you don't like. Poor you. How strange he does that.

Whens your bday dinner? Try just having protein and veg and making the most of the company instead of the food and drink hun xxx

It's thursday - at a noodle bar (sorry to say that out loud) - so not much chance of veg and protein - think will prob just go for the soup. Hate not being able to enjoy it - but can't afford to undo what I've done so far... thanks for your support - it means a lot x x

Hi Mini, why aren't you chosing the restaurant when its your birthday? If it was me i'd pick one where i could order a chicken salad, or breast of chicken with veg, fish etc...... But yeah if not i suppose soup is the best option. Any kind of carb can kick you backwards on CD, you need to be careful hun. You've worked sooooo hard to get to where you are........ it a hard one x

Ooohhhhhh sickie,

I just pigged out on CD chocie cookies and CD chocie muffin. Chocolate over kill I think!!! That should do me for a while. :)

I have such a long day tomorrow working till 6 and the rehearsing.... .might keep it a shortish one .

Saw my cdc tonight. She's fine about me staying on 810 till goal (or as long as i want) and then working up the plans- phew!!

I'm gonna be up all night after 2 cd meals togetehr and so late!!! I was so busy I couldn;'t have them earlier. Did go for a walk tho and it was silly how slow i had to go, no umph in me at all. what a wus!!!!

Back