*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Goodbye To Tight Clothes Tuesday xxx

Right I'm gonna say goodnight to the Shrinklies. I'm off to bed pretty soon and oh is due back from weekend away so loads to catch up on.

Only 1 week left of power challenge....... that's 4 weeks gone by already!!!! how crazy is that!.

So Tuesday coming up :

Goodbye to Tight Clothes Tuesday.

xxx

ps....my belly is so full....oh dear :)

Just a very quick hello from me. Been a long day so bed is calling me.

Sunshine, hope your tummy doesn't feel so full soon!
Mini, hope your birthday meal goes ok and you find something that works for you re CD.
Shanny, draw a line under the munchies today. You're stronger than the munchie monsters and will kick them into touch!

N'night Shrinks
xx

Tuesday Tune

Another lovely day at Sunshine FM - hope the weather is good to you today too.

So, only another week of the Shrinklie Power Challenge!! Times flies when you're having fun :D Well, as long as the company's good, anyway! And I don't know about you, but I think the company is very good in Shrinksville!

So, when you're feeling happy, sad, worried, scared, joyful, delirious, grumpy or just plain bored, call on the good people of Shrinksville to share. A problem shared is a problem halved...a good time shared is a good time doubled
:grouphugg:

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gerry and The Pacemakers

Awwwww Thez that's lovely..........

Good morning to you and goodmorning to all the folk in Shrinkville. How are we all doing today. Lets all keep looking forward towards our goals and keep taking those mini steps together one day at a time.

The last 9.5lbs has become attached to my body. They've been there for so long they're not wanting to let go and lucky for them it's almost my totm.......... But they will be movin on some day soon and no longer are they welcome living on Sunshine anymore.

My CDC the last few pounds are harder to shift mentally!!!!! My scales just aint moving but I must be losing inches somewhere or my smaller clothes wouldn't be fitting.

I looked up constipation on vlcd's online yesterday and it said due to us not having very much intake, there's not a lot to come out so therefore not to worry about not going at the moment. It's vey annoying tho and I've been constipated for most of this bumpy trip of ours!!! Senekot doesn't work for me!!!! I'm ust gonna leave my body to do its own thing for now.

So i have a gastly long day at work coming up with little break unless someone doesn't show up. I'll be back at some stage anyway.

Have a great Goodbye to Tight Clothes Tuesday and keep in your thoughts those reasons why we're doing this.

xxx

I know what works for me - oxy powder - can get it online - it clears out everything!!! Senokot max doesn't seem to be doing anything apart from making me feel bloated - although last nite I threw up after having my water - just couldn't keep it down - feel bit better now and porridge has stayed put.
What a lovely day though - really must get on and do some housework.... boo...
Take care mini x x

Ok Mini, thanks for that. I'll look it up later.

You poor thing getting sick like that!! How strange???? I'm getting inthe habit of drinking as much as i can before i get out of bed alond with my porridge. Trying to have 3 ltrs a day but don't always get there.

Would love to be stayng home today. Don't know what's wrong with me because I love my job xxx see ya later x

Have just done a full 7 days on so taking 2 days off.... need a break!! LOL - The oxy powder can be quite fast acting to start with and I'd do it on a day when you don't have to work - tbh I doubt you'd need to do the full weeks worth - one day should be enough to get things moving - honestly....
Take care big hugs mini x x

So my day has turned out a bit different. My throat is now killing me, feel like i've swallowed a golf ball and my mouth is all swollen up. How lovely. Not feeling the best either. I knew I didn't feel right this morning but about 12 midday I got this sore throat. damn it.... however it means i've had to cancel my rehearsal tonight so i shall be chilling tonight and on here no doubt. Also getting home a little earlier too so that's great. Eaten allmy food tho apart from chocie bar and yoghurt ... hum... not so good. I feel the need for lots of mint tea coming on.

Hope you are all having a lovely day. I see the sun but i'm not in it.

xxx

Sunshine - hope you feel better soon honey x x x

Poor Sunshine - it looks like I've passed on the dreaded throat lurgy through the cyber ether! Hope you feel better soon.

Mini, hope you're enjoying your day off - what fab weather for it! Is the water going down any easier today?

I'm just home. My car was in for a service, so have picked it up and now home. I have a first date tonight - so have a few butterflies to deal with! Am off to do some ironing and decide what to wear. Will update you later!

T x

Thelma - tell us more!!! Have a lovely time tonight - looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.
Where are you going????
Am still struggling today - water going down ok am just hungry all the time!! Feel like have just started SS not 4 weeks in!!
Sunshine how you feeling now?? Escaped from work??
Hello to everyone x x x

I went through a period of feeling hungry too Mini - it'll pass. Not sure why it happens so many weeks in, but mine definitely went after a couple of weeks. Keep focussed, hun - you'll get there!

Going for a few drinks (water for me, obviously!) in Perth. It's such a beautiful evening here that I'm hoping either a walk in the sunshine or some drinks in a pub that has a beer garden will be on the agenda. He's an online dating guy, so not only a first date, but a first meet! Yikes!! lol Am sure it'll be fine and at the very least we'll be able to pass a couple of hours chatting. Will update the thread when I get in

xx

Hi Shrinklieville Peeps,

Good luck for tonight Thelma, it'll be fab! Can't wait to get the goss!!! And yes i blame you for my throat :) must have caught it from you! :)

Mini, you sound like you've had a nice day. Hang in there.

Seriously I feel like eating the house and i'm not even hungry!!!!!! head hunger..... or parasite wanting me to eat rubbish!!!! Would be nice to have one day a week where we could have what we want buyt hey ho this is CD and we get much faster results.

x

Heeey Shrinkies i can't sleep at all been lying in bed since 1:30 i should of came on here yeserday as ive just read back the posts about senekot i brought that monday evening aswell to get some movement and still nothing.!! lol

tuesday was fine nooo munches thank goodness and today will be the same aswell. sunshine when i have time i must try these cookies.!

Right then guys it is now 03:19 im gonna go back and close my eyes.
Here's to another succesful shrinkie Wednesday for EVERYONE!XX

Heeey Shrinkies i can't sleep at all been lying in bed since 1:30 i should of came on here yeserday as ive just read back the posts about senekot i brought that monday evening aswell to get some movement and still nothing.!! lol

tuesday was fine nooo munches thank goodness and today will be the same aswell. sunshine when i have time i must try these cookies.!

Right then guys it is now 03:19 im gonna go back and close my eyes.
Here's to another succesful shrinkie Wednesday for EVERYONE!XX

TBH, I find that fibre 89 is the best thing to keep your regular. I need to have it everyday, otherwise I just seize up if I'm SS'ing. :eek: I have 2tspns a day in my shakes and all is well in the toilet department!
HTH.

BTW... this is day one for me!

Ali x

Radio Sunshine Wednesday

Morning Shrinklies

Wednesday music winging its way to you. I loved what another CDer said on a different thread about each day the real her emerges and it put me in mind of this song.

(You make me feel like) A Natural Woman
Aretha Franklin

CD doesn't do this on its own though - we are in control of this process and we owe it to ourselves to feel good!

Hey Shanny - hope you managed to get some zzzzz's eventually. :4635: I've had a few nights like that this week - it's very annoying!

Hi Allipally - welcome to Shrinksville! All welcome to the Shrinklie Thread. Good luck with everything - let us know how you're doing. :welcome2:

Well all, here's my brief update re the date...it went well, although he has less confidence (because of a few issues) than me when it comes to dating so the discussion kind of got a bit heavy towards the end. However, when he relaxes, I like him, so I've agreed to a second date and we'll take it from there! It was lovely to feel attractive though (quote from him: "your pictures don't do you justice" :ashamed0005: )
and I'm doing my best not to use any issues he has as an excuse for me to run away and stay in my comfort zone!

Right, better get to work.

Have a wonderful weightless Wednesday, Shrinks.

Thelmz xx

Thelma - sounds great and its good you can see past his emotional issues and see the person underneath. Looking forward to hearing how date no 2 goes!! x x

Hi Shrinklies,

How is everyone doing today?

I ended up being really unwell last night. Fell asleep on the sofa and was in bed at 8pm till 7am!! Nice to get so much sleep and obviously needed it but I rreally haven't time to be ill. throat not so swollen now and off to get heyfever injection before the next lot of teaching. Should be around later but will need another early night to shift this bug or whatever it is.

Off to Thorpe Park on Friday with OH.... gotta gear myself up for the rides again. Should be a fun day and its well needed.

Thez so pleased your date went well. Fingers crossed for the next one together. You deserve to feel attractive because a) you are and b) you're working so hard on CD and a big inspiration to me . You're so committed to it and are such a fab support to me.

Hi to everyone else......... i'll be back later (have read your posts) just need to fly off to get things done. Can't wait to be chilling out later with Oh xxx

Oh help,

I'm so due on and wanting to eat rubbish. This is driving me nuts. Gonna have my mint tea now. Had a massive massive massive row with OH inbetween teaching today which has left me feeling awful. God damn food. I think i better be in bed early to stop myself eating. At the start of CD i loved every bit of it but it's getting harder and harder for me and I'm struggling. I just want to get to goal and i don't actually remember the last time the scales moved. I haven't been able to change my tickers in over 2 weeks. Getting frustrated.

Sorry for the rant. I'm usually so upbeat and positive but when the scales don't budge its so frustrating. I told myself this morning .... it's ok my body is adjusting to its new weight but for how long!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Not a happy sunshine at all. I'm winter singer tonight, no sunshine about me. xxxxxxxxx :(

Back