*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Jellababy that's fantastic will power well done
It's just got back from my 3rd WI and lost 4lb so I've now shredded my 1st stone...wooohoooo..
I'm going to try doing SS when i'm working and ss+ on my days off.
The 2 bars I tried last week were lovely so i've gone for the orange, caramel and toffee ones this week...ummm can't wait

4lbs, Polly!!!! That's great!!!! You'll shred that 2nd stone in no time! :D

Polly that's brilliant... am still trying to get back into the swing of things - not quite in ketosis yet either... must've enjoyed myself too much this weekend!! Hopefully the 2nd stone will come off as quick as the first did.... mmm here's hoping...

Congrats Polly! I've done ss+ today but I was very careful with my portions, but I feel so guilty grrrr anyways i'm really looking forward to the bars....bring on saturday i'm so restless

thanks Ladies
Today has definately put my mind back on it and i'm fully ready for my next 14lbs.
Jella's - how's the wii active going. I'm thinking of buying it myself to start doing some excersize. Does anyone else have it
My CDC told me I need to keep away from my home scales (well wii fit) as I'm started an obsession I'm getting weighed every morning... Not good I know.

I weigh myself every morning too! I just don't tell them. Wii active is good lots of variety and you can do it two player too even without a second leg strap and band :) I hope my meal doesnt mess up my weigh in too much!!

Hi girlies,

You all sound like you're doing so well :)

I'm feeling so much better about my gig. I put loads of work in straight after teaching and even wrote a new song which rocks :) So I'm a very happy ikkle bunny.

Only got to eat dinner at 10pm!!!!! so late

I'm loving that I'm not weighing myself at the moment. I'm sticking with 1000 plan well and as long as I'm doing that the weigh tshould come off. I'm on my totm at the mo but feeling much more erlaxed. Sorry for the stressy post earlier.

Thez....... it's 3 weeks nearly since we've seen FFBT... not sure where she is!! and have pm'd her too.

xxx

Hello ladies,

Just a quick post from me before bedtime. Much more in control today so am definitely back on track after the weekend.

Sunshine, hope you continue to feel better (both physically and about the gig). Strange about FFBT - do keep me posted if you hear anything...

Jella, I'm sure you'll be fine with the SS+ meal. When is your WI?

Polly, I'm with you on the weighing every day. I tend to weigh a few times a week now - try to stop myself, but it's sooooo addictive!

Mini, you deserved your birthday treats, but you deserve to feel good too. You'll be back in ketosis soon and then that 2nd stone will be dust before you know it!

Right luvvies, off to bed. Must think of a summer song for DJ Thez tomorrow!

Thelmz xxx

Tiny Shrinklie's Thursday xxx

Well done Thez, that's great you're back in control today. So ss -ing for you then. :)

I'm up so late and I have an early start ....eek!!!! shattered.

So Peeps..... that's day 1 done of Juicy July. Hope you're all drinking lots with this heat. I'm getting through 4 litres !!!!! madness

So it'll soon be Thursday....where is this week going already!

Tiny Shrinklies Thursday it is then :)

Good morning Shrinkville Peeps,

Well it's set to be the hotest day so far so drink, drink and drink some more :)

It's day 74 for me...wow! and day 2 of Juicy July.

Lets all have a brilliant 100% day and report back tonight that we have.

Good luck everyone xxx

Sunny Sunshine Radio!

Good Morning Shrinks!

Hope you're enjoying this sunshine. Today's tune works on 2 counts...
1 - it matches the weather!
2 - it's how we should feel about ourselves - we really are...

HOT HOT HOT
Buster Poindexter

How are all the Shrinklies doing so far? Omg it's so hot!!! I am feeling loads better, so much so i'm going to the gym after work tonight and I'm really looking forward to it. It's only taken 11 weeks for me to fid the energy! lol.

Great day so far. The 1000 plan is funny as you drop to just 2 CD meals, when you're used to having 3 it's hard actually. The last 2 days i've munched on extra bars which is very silly but I feel like I'm a meal down. Nevermind, i'm on plan today. I'll be busy doing the last bit of teaching for this week, going to the gym, showering, rehearsing and having dinner so no time for munching on extra bars. I've put them in the freezer out of sight.

xxx

Oh and......
I got lovely compliments about my weightloss and how lovely I looked in work today. No one has said anything in ages so that was nice....

Loving the song! it's warm here and still raining in fact many ppl in Dublin had the leave their homes last night due to flooding a a roof of a hospital caved in. It's so depressing really, but I feel better today. I put a chair together took me ages then realised one lat was back to front so you can see the screws! Doh!!! so hubby can fix it wont be too hard.......Have sore arms and legs today from the wii active funny how weak I am that wouldnt have happened before. I hope to get the the pool this evening and relax in the whirlpool. Thats presumeing i'm not bleeding, I had a coil in recently and it's unpreditable (sorry for awfull spelling) Also having a money cricis money we though we'd have in next week's pay wont be there till the 23rd grr so we may have to use the credit card for food for 2 week's which is not good at all but at least it's coming in! sorry i'm going on again just fretting!! Can't wait for my weigh in saturday should be down at least 5lbs fingers crossed

Hi hilltop and welcome! Sunshine isn't it just the best buzz when someone compliments you, it's something that always stays with me all day :)

Hi Jella,

5lbs would be a fab lossm have you weighed yourself at home?

Yeah its great when the complimenst start coming. Then as everyone gets used to the new you, they stop. So i prepared for this and was taken aback when I had some today.. really nice.

By the way, i'm living in the UK but i'm from Dublin. My family are there, even chatting to my sis on skype now lol xxx she told me about the stormes last night and that its cooler now today xx

Thats cool i'm from cork! I'm always weighing myself i'm addicted but only when i'm dieting so thats ok I think....weather is a bit dry now so I better walk my poor dog she needs it

Back