*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Got through today on the 3 cd meals and i'm off to bed soon. It's been hard and i'm fighting the munchies now which is a bit depressing!

Ooh go to bed before the munchie demons come closer. Tell them to go away. Well done on staying on track today xxx

The gym was fab, couldn't help running. Missed it so much and did some weights too. So pleased to have the energy at last to exercise and tone up. In the 10 weeks on 810 I could hardly even walk so this is fab.

Good night hun and sleep well xxx

Thez....FFBT had to stay another week and back here on Monday. She said we're not getting rid of her that easily and she's still ding well on 810. yay xxx

I've lost another half inch off each arm which is nice. I am so bloated tho and period is almost finished. I saw some film of me tonight and could see I look so much slimmer and i know i'm in smaller clothes and lost lots but my tummy feels and looks huge. x

Anyway goodnight Shrinklies,

See you for Finest Shrinklie Friday tomorrow xxx

Friday Tunes!

Morning All,

Hope you have a great Friday.

Just a quick post from me as need to rush to work soon. Have a great day Shrinks!!!

So, very soon, we'll think these lads are singing about us!

California Girls
The Beach Boys

Sunshine - does seem like you've made the right move going up to 1000.... good on you honey - you'll be at target in no time!!!
Jellybaby - know how you feel - the 3shakes a day are hard work!! I tend to fluctuate between ss and ss+
try and not weight myself everyday too - although it can fluctuate by about 3lbs a day!!! Up and down!
Way to go shrinkies - we're doing great x x x

Morning Girlies,

Thanks for the tunes Thez..... yay!
Mini, how are you getting on lately?

I have a fun day today. I've just spoken to my hairdresser re my style for my gig next saturday (eek a week away ). I'll be looking for an outfit today and have my trial makeup later on. OH does photography so we're gonna do some updated shots tonight for my website etc.

It's a fun week actually. I'm finished teaching fulltime for summer on Wed morning. Then my weeks is full of rehearsal, hair highlights and style trial for gig, oh's birthday and my sister is over for a very long weekend where she'll be at my gig and we're doing all sorts, swim, spa, london shopping and westend show..... nice way to start my summer. Still working a bit tho.

Better getting going. Fingers crossed I find clothes today.

Have a a great one whatever you're doing. Stay focused as it's worth it in the end xxx

Sunshine - am getting back into the swing of things.... being good but in a way looking forward to going back to work as have something to keep me occupied during the days!!! Fly back to Scotland tomorrow. That's always the hardest - travelling... Have one more bar left so saving it for the travels.
Hope you find something to wear...
So whats this gig you're playing at???? Good on you - can't sing for toffee me!!
Big hugs everyone - still trying to shift the mother of all headaches... think its weather and starting SS again...
mini x x

Mini, i always keep a bar for travelling too :)

My gig is a outdoor music festival with 4 stages, 10,000 people there last year and they're expecting more this year. I am playing with my 6 piece band and its being filmed etc so will be going online. But the cool thing is we think we can live feed it so peeps can watch me live online. yay. If we're doing that I'll let everyone know on here so you can watch me if you're about. Exciting xxx

Oooo let us know and I'll have a look!!! Check you! I'd be so nervous - have given a presentation to 1200 before but not that many.... all the best honey x x

Hi everyone glad everyone is doing well and sunshine how do you cope with nerves i'd freeze up! especially since i can't sing anyways, love to sing just sound awfull!!! I'm feeling low today I saw my counselor today and she was not impressed about my diet (to be expected) It's difficult when someone totally doesn't get it. Anyways I got on fine yesterday no slip ups and tomorrow is my weigh in and i'm looking forward to it. Weather is looking up here so I'll do some gardening it always cheers me up!

Hi everyone glad everyone is doing well and sunshine how do you cope with nerves i'd freeze up! especially since i can't sing anyways, love to sing just sound awfull!!! I'm feeling low today I saw my counselor today and she was not impressed about my diet (to be expected) It's difficult when someone totally doesn't get it. Anyways I got on fine yesterday no slip ups and tomorrow is my weigh in and i'm looking forward to it. Weather is looking up here so I'll do some gardening it always cheers me up!

Jella, I'm so sorry your counsellor wasn't impressed. To be honest, I'm not impressed with her! lol Seriously, though, as a counsellor, she shouldn't be judging what you're saying or doing.

Don't let her views cloud yours or make you question what you're doing. I know you probably won't, but it would be so awful if that's how it made you feel.

Big hugs, hun - you're doing great. :hug99:

Sunshine, hope your shopping trip went well. What did you buy?!?!?!

Mini, have a good trip back tomorrow. Good plan re the bar. How's your head now?

xx

Thanks Thelma i'm ok now all back on track this is what I want and i'm going keep going! Sunshine I hope you had a good day with the shopping and highlights!!

Lol the highlights are next week but ooh what a brilliant day. :) I started off finding 'the' outfit and then went off to another amazing shopping centre in Southampton with oh as he wanted to get a new phone.
So for the gig I am wearing a fab grey leather mini skirt which kicks out, black t-shirt, black to the knee leggings with lace and heals (may need to buy a pair). Hair and makeup trial is next week. Going for mad makeup and Drew Barrymore hair. Yay! Can't believe I found an outfit and I cannot believe that I am in a mini skirt and don't look like a complete hefalump. Also bought 2 vest tops and gorgeous top from Kookai all in size 1 (that's 8-10) couldn't believe it. So nice to have some tops that fit me. Then (sorry if i'm boring you) i tried jeans in Oasis, the usual boot cut style i hadn't been able to fit in the 14's and today i could get into 10's and do them up (too tight but first ever size 10 trousers to go near me). I ended up buying skinny dark jeans but i'm not sure about them. OH loves them and he'd always tell me the truth but id have to always wear long tops with them and not sure I can be bothered with that.. I do love skinny jeans tho, got them in a size 12 as they're skin tight!

Yay. Happy bunny and shattered, see ya all later. Jella....i can't believe your woman and what she siad. Not very usefull to you at all xxx

Oh sunshine what a fun day you've had, make me excited to think I could fit into a size 10 or 12! Clothes sounds lovely, skinny jeans are my fav because I've got little legs and need to look taller :) I did good today and glad it's nearly over............

Well done Jella for sticking 100% today. You're doing fab hun. So pleased you've joined the Shrinklies :)

Spent hours tonight trying on loads of my wardrobe. Love it. It is brilliant being able to fit into everything again. I even tried my ball gown on, it's perfect. In fact it looks better than when i used to wear it. I have a black tie event in Sept oh has just told me we're invited to so may wear it for that. It's watermellon red, long, boned and beautiful. I am focusing on all the positives of my new shape right now and feel great. Even better that i haven't weighed myself all week and have no intension on doing so.

So it's goodnight from me and wishing you all a Sensual Sexy Saturday lol

xxx hugs

Gooooddd Morning Juicy Babes what a sunny day thanx to lovely (Sunshine) lol lol. Helloo Thelma glad to see and hear your back now. I am off out al day with me mum has she has a wedding next satday and needs a new bra so that means i can go with her to get a a small size bra!!! wooohooo i go to Bravissimo fantastic seletion there last year i was a 32E so will see what i am now.

Im glad to see people are still motivated and doing 100% all of my clothes this week to work have now been a size 12 wooohooo.
Ive pushed my size 14's aside making room for smaller sizes now i still want my white maxi dress from new look lol.!
Size 10 tho so still waiting for when i reach GOAL ! 10poundsssss to gooo!

Right i must dash catch u all this evening.XX

Morning everyone :)

It is a lovely day. Shanny, so when do we throw our too big clothes out instead of pushing them aside? lol

I'm off out for a coffee with a friend this morning and then tonight I'm off to London to meet olf friends of oh's. We're going out for dinner which is my first time since starting 1000. I should have far more choice but i'll just have to remember to have smaller portions and not eat the lot.

I am wearing my white trousers today before they are too big for me. They really never looked this well before especially on the bum lol.... but thats what ya get when ya lose 13lbs from there lol

Thez you're very quiet, hope you're haning in there. When's your next date babes?

Have a great day and wishing Mini a safe trip back xxx

Sensual Sexy Saturday Song!

Just following on from Sunshine's title for today, here's a song to suit!

We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off
Jermaine Stewart

(...but with bodies that look as good as Shrinklie bodies, why wouldn't we?? :D)

Morning Shrinksters,

How's your weekends going?

All fine with me, Sunshine - hugs for your concern :).

I've had a busy few days - date on Wed (went fine), was out at a traditional music session in a local pub on Thursday catching up with an ex colleague and was at a candle party last night (very expensive! So obviously had to spend a small fortune!). Am about to head out on my next date - we're going for a drive and wander round some of the local towns/villages, then will see if it evolves into the evening. Am still playing it very much by ear!

How is everyone doing? Sunshine, you must feel fabulous with all your clothes trying sessions! Great stuff!

Shanny, you're such a star! Sooooo close to goal. Keep going chick - nearly there!

We should have a Shrinklie Party for Shanny and Sunshine when they get to goal - won't be long! :party0048::party0049:

Right, lovelies, I better get cracking!

Will give you a post-date update later (but please tell me to shut up if you're bored! lol)

Thelmz xxx

Back