*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Lol Thelma....a Shrinklie Party...that would be funny!!! Get Shrinklie t-shirts made up hehehehehehehe.

Oh my gosh.... i really am turning into a serial shopper. I refunded yesterdays skinny jeans and bought a G-Star pair for double the price eek. They are very fab skinnies altho i have a suitable muffin top but another half stone and that should go and the store said they will give (I hope so). Also bought MORE underwear!!!!! bloody hell I do need to stop lol.

Nice seeing my friend for coffee, always turns into 2 hours worth of coffee and chat. Hadn't seen her in nearly 3 weeks and she kept complimenting how well I looked which is always a huge boost.
I'll be thinking about my fab new skinnies at dinner and remind myself of how great it will feel to be wearing them with no muffin tops.

Hope you are all having a great day. I'm having fun so far. God it's fab to have my energy back. Hugs to every Shrinklie. How are you doing today Hilltop? Haven't heard from you. can't wait till Fattyfattybumtum is back on Monday.... still missing you loads hun xxx

...inch loss this week:

Waist- 1/2in
Hips- 1in
Legs- 1 1/2in
Arms- 1/2in
Bust- 1/4in

Loving this inch loss thing and ditching the scales is def working for me. Sorry for all my babbling lately, just very hyper with all that is coming up. You either have sick moaning Sunshine :) or rambling mad woman Sunshine :) lol

Thez have a lovely date. xxx

Hi all i'm doing well today had my weigh in and i've lost 4.5lbs! so close to a stone in under two weeks so i'm delighted!!! I also tried on my size 12 jeans which tied but have a muffin top but hoping they'll fit better in 3 weeks. My chest has dropped 2.8 inches!!! everything else almost the same but thats ok sur i'm only starting :) I'm so well into ketosis I'll stick with ss for as long as I can. Sunshine i'd buy the expensive jeans too they somehow always look better and last longer! I'm tired today and my brain is a bit foggy so i'm goona go now but it's great to see everyone doing so well!!!

Well done jellababy! That's amazing!!! Go girl x x
did step on my scales this afternoon when I arrived back in scotland - think I may have just crept into the overweight cat on the BMI chart!!1 Yay - next step is the normal cat!!
Aren't we doing well!!
Big hugs mini x x

Good work Mini, you're a star xxx :)

Great night in London and was able to keep to 1000 which was good. Hard to breath in my new jeans but i'm determined to wear them, I'll get some pics in them soon.

Goodnight all and here's to Smashing the Stones Sunday xxx

Sunday Song

Is it my imagination, Shrinksters, or are we all doing really really well just now?? There's a really positive vibe on the thread and I'm loving it! Here's to keeping it up and keeping the scales/inch tape down!

So, in true DJ Thez style, here's a wee song to match the mood!

Lovely Day
Bill Withers

I do think it always helps when the sun is shining too - really lifts my spirits.... Got on the scales this monring and have reached the 11 stone something bracket!! Yay!!!!! Will not add to sig just yet as official CD weigh in is tomorrow.... So happy - apart from the fact all my clothes just seem that bit too big - don't want to rush out and buy stuff just yet though.... or do !??? LOL
Take care and have a fab sunday! x x

Morning all :)

Congrats Mini you're doing so well. I did step on the scales as it's a week since I had. They haven't budged. I'm not seeing my cdc tomorrow so I have another week and hopefully by tomorrow they will have moved but it's really weird as I've had inch loss. That's a whole 4 weeks where I've barley lost a thing. It's really very frustrating and its why I stopped weighing daily but this is rediculous. Anyway rant over.

I have another fab day today after I get through the housework. Researsal from 2 ish with the full band which will be fun.

Hope every Shrinklie has a fab Smashing those Stones Sunday. (i'd be happy with smashing 1lb :) nevermind a flipping stone!!!!!lol)

xxx

Hello shrinkies ive been shopping again this morning NOOO more shopping now im just getting carried away i reckon lol

My visit to the bra shop was strange can i have peoples comments on this please??
Well i have gone from a 32FF to a 30G DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO ANYONE??? i do not understand how ive gone bigger in the cup??

I didnt buy a bra at the end will leave it till August now. Im finding it hard today so just eating a bowl of grapes (1000plan)

x

Hi Mini ive brought a few new sizes now noooo more till i each goal ive found buying smaller sizes makes me want to stick to the plan.

So maybe even if you buy one pair of trousers or skirt give u that big boost??

Shanny it does depend from Bra to Bra and shop to shop - I find Debenhams are the best at fitting bra's - According to them I'm a 34E - where as with M&S I'm supposed to be a 38 E!! The bra's don't fit properly at all... I love the gorgeous range in Debenhams - must admit - must get myself measured again soon - its amazing what a proper fitting bra can do for your figure....
Mini x x

Congrats Mini thats great! Shanny have you been working out? Cuz I had that once I went up a size because the muscle was toned and they moved up! And when I was going to the gym 4 times a week I lost lots of inches and only a few kilo's in a few months. I'm doing ok today had my bar a bit too early and might suffer a bit this evening oops I'll be glad when i'm done i'm so obsessing lately!!

Evening all,

No idea why that would happen, Shanny! Be interesting to see if it changes again when you get to goal.

Mini, what a big difference between M&S and Debs! Somebody's got it way wrong somewhere! lol

Hope you're doing ok Jella and aren't too hungry tonight.

I've been sewing all day! My poor wee eyes! lol Still not convinced I'll finish this cross stitch in time for my friends wedding, but given that they don't know they're getting it as a present, I'm sure they won't mind if they don't get it till after their honeymoon!

Off for a cuppa now methinks.

See you all tomorrow. Mini, good luck for the WI - tell us your results pronto!

xx

Thelma - will do..... hopefully have lost a couple - first weigh in since 3 weeks ago... yikes!
I was just thinking that when I first started SSing I was gonna do it until the first stone came off then up my cals - now I want another stone off until I up my cals.. becomes a bit addictive this weightloss!! :D :D :D :D
Take care everyone big hugs mini x x

Monday Music :)

Not sure what the weather's like with the rest of the Shrinklies, but it's a bit yucky up here with DJ Thez. So, a little cheery tune to get Monday started. I'm sure this is how we all feel about CD and what it's doing for us!

I'm into Something Good
Herman's Hermits

Goooooodddd morrrrrrrning Shrinkville,

It's still a beautiful sunny day here in Hampshire. Last night was 'the' only time I haven't come on and said goodnight to you. I did a 12 hour rehearsal for saturday. 8 hrs with the band...and 4 after myself. I finshed at 2.30am and luckily my first hour student can't come so i'm free till 4. 30 today. Well needed. Was totally buzzing last night. So pleased I've written more uptempo funky songs!!! There will be footage so you'll be able to see me.....and if there's a lve webcast...I'll post the website and if you want you can watch me live.

Right.....weight...well the scales moved today....0.5lb. Okay so they moved but if I lose just 0.5lb every week....that's 16 weeks so no way can that happen!!!!! My body is hanging on to itself for dear life. Weird as I'm only 1lb in 'normal/ok' weight range for my height. OH keeps says it will come off when it comes off and not to worry...he hs a point! My last goal I had from the start isn't till Nov 1st so I'll still make that lol.

M&S is THE BEST place to get measured. The size they gave me, i have found I am the same size in Next and La Senza. Go there....far better.

Hope you are all having a fab day. Thanks Thez for the tune this morning.
Fattyfattybumtum...you had better be back today so I can give you a giant hug and hear how you've done.
Mini.....i think its your wi today.....3 weeks....can't wait to know how you've done.

Lets all have a great

No Monkeying around with Munchies Monday xxx

Am happy - was 6lbs off..... great news considering had birthday in the middle and ate everything in sight!!! So am happy - CDC wants to aim for stone number 2 then we'll revise the plan - get the impression he wants to up the cals next week....
So am finally in the overweight cat and in the 11 stone something officially!! x x

Well done Mini, you've done so well yay!!!!!!That's a fab steady loss. Go girl :)

I've actually lost a pound no half so that's better xxx

Brilliant news honey- upping your cals has been the best move!!! Go girl.... x x x

Thanks hun, 1000 is very fab :)

I've just realised that I'm 1.5lbs off losing 2 stone so that's great motivation to shed that 1.5lbs tis week. How good will I feel when I've done that!!!!! xxx

Back