*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Looks like it's nearly time for me to be in bed. I'm so tired tonight that I hardly touched the housework. Not good with the amount of peeps gonna be in my house tomorrow! Think I'll get up really early and blitz the place before work, altho I have to leave at 8 30...arg!

Hey i got the flipping runs tonight lol. From one extreme to the other lol.

So, I'm feeling positive and happy.....last day at the college tomorrow...hurray :) I do love it but I also love my summer off :) apart from some private teaching which is fine.

So lets all have a brilliant day tomorrow. We're all doing really well and it's great to have FFBT back with us.

Here's to:

Banishing Wibbly Wobblies Wednesday.

Where do all the wibbly wabblies go anyway????? lol xxx

Thanx sunny sunshine, thelma and mini for the warm welcome back.... and sunshine Ive just been reading the posts over the past few wks.... and you really have missed me... i must say i am really touched. I missed being on the shrinklie thread. Its fab doin cd together. xx

It hasn't been the same for me without you. It's fun when we do this together. I went all over the place when you went away :) Hey tho 1000 is suiting me really well and I'm a happy bunny. I had to start my own diary in maintainence as you weren't here to waffle on to lol hahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahaha :) so I talk to myself on there now instead :)

Glad you've caught up on the posts. xxx

When you have your ticker done, underneath it gives you the option of a black background and small or large. Pick small and then get the bb code underneath. Copy that code and paste in your sig xxx

...........hmmmm. Is it normally this quiet in the night? Where are all the shrinklies?

Really... oh poor you. lol! Nevermind...theres me now. 2 nutters look better then 1.

Watching Madonna's concert on TV but it's recording so I'm off to bed now before I dose off lol

I'll be around tomorrow night after rehearsal and photos.

Hopefully we'll catch up properly then, nite hun and sweet skinny dreams xxx

my new cdc is lovely. She gave me a big hug after hearing about my previous cdc and what had happened. She was just so encouraging. Im so happy.

Wooo! It's Wednesday!

Thought we might be feeling a mid week slump so the Woo It's Wednesday is for no other reason than to celebrate that we're halfway though the week!

And to get us even more energised and feeling great about ourselves, just imagine Tom is singing this to you!!!

Sex Bomb
Tom Jones

Go Shrinklies!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Shrinkville........

...and I feel like a sex bomb today .......why???????

because I've now lost 2 stone woooooooohoooooooooooo!

How excited am I!!!!!!!! that's 2.5lbs in 8 days of 1000.

Gotta rush off, hectic from now till late tonight so had to share this with my lovely Shrinklies.

6lbs till goal xxx

:happy036:Sunshine Superstar!!!! I think that should be your new name from now on! Well done honey!!! Sooooooooo proud of you!:happy036:

:superwoman::553::superwoman:

Morning my shrinking fellows. Imagining that song really did work thez...lol! fab start!
Go sunshine...Go sunshine....Go sunshine... GOOOOOO SUNSHINE! Welldone you babes. Excellent work. Youll be at goal in no time.
Hope everyone else is doing good. My first day and have just had my first shake of the day. Im so grateful Ive got this chance. Come on shrinks, lets do this together. We want to loose weight and we've got the solution in the form of cd... there should be no doubt in mind... lets focus, think slim, stay positive and make it happen.

Have a fab day guyz.
Happy Cding.
x

Right guyz, my fresh start. Im glad ive managed to stay strong and positive and didnt give up. I believe there are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them. So lets make a change for a better us and feel proud.

Today positive thought:

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.

xxx

Well done you Sunshine!!! 1000 Cals def agrees with you!!
FFBT - love your post - we're all here for each other...
Big hugs mini x x x

Back