*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hello! FFBT nice to meet you and so sorry to hear what's been happening in your life I admire your strength. I was reading here last night but I was feeling so sick so I went to bed early and tossed and turned for hours something about an upset tummy that keeps me awake so I took a sleeping pill and dozed off. I was out all day yesterday went with my friend to see her new house had coffee and didnt get home till 7.30. I know i've not drunk enough yesterday and my weight;s not dropped at all i'm scared now i'll have lost nothing by saturday! I'll stop ss+ today give my stomach a break and see how things go. Sunshine i'm glad your weight is coming off you'll be at goal in no time!!! Good Job!!!!

Thanx mini... We will all reach our goals together. Shrinklieeeee Powerrrr!!!

Hey Jella.. Nice to meet you too :) Thanx for the compliment :) The way i see things is that there are always 2 options. In my case option 1 would be that i can either get upset, sulk, eat and get fatter OR i can be greatful for another chance, make the most of it and start loosing again. Ive got the key to getting slim now...so id be a fool to just sit and complain of what could have been, when i can still make it be today. I guess i just wanna be slim more than anything else :)

Im sorry your not feeling well. That happened to me in my 3rd wk, really bad tummy bug. If i was you i would stick to cd as im sure it will all sort out soon. Comin off cd and getting back on can be tough. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs.xx

Hi guys can I join please would love to lose about 10lbs this month that would be amazing but need some support as haven't had the best start. xxx

yeah daiseydoo.... welcome. You are officially a "shrinklie" from now on. You'll get tons of support and positivity from us, just make sure you come on as much as you can, as it does really help. xx

like my sigi pic? lol...
Nevermind........."fatty fatty bum tum" soon to be "skinny sexy bum tum"

shhhhhhh.......
sunshine you were right...it has really gone dead here. I seem to be talking to myself. lol!

Hello Shrinklies,

How has Wednesday been treating you? My day's been fine - another 100% SS day so am really hoping for a good WI result on Friday.

Am sure you're fed up hearing about it by now, but thought I'd better update you on my dating situation... it's all going very well and I'm thinking that if this weekend's dates go well then I think I might be able to tempt fate and say that I've gone and got myself a boyfriend! lol It's all pretty scary but nice and I'm trying to enjoy the time we're spending together without questioning what the hell he sees in me! He's very demonstrative and upfront about how he feels and what he thinks, so that's been good for reassuring me and making me lower my defences a little.

And the great news is, that a) I've told him about CD and he's absolutely fine about it and b) because I get butterflies when I'm with him, I don't have any munchie thoughts intruding on my 100%ness! It's a win:win situation! lol

Right, enough of my rambling. How is everyone else???

xx

Hey FFBT! You're not alone - I'm always stalking you! lol

Love your new avatar, btw!

How you doing? Apart from feeling lonely! lol

Aw Thelma it all sounds lovely! I had a great day I did ok and managed to sell 2 peices of jewellery! Havn't sold any since feb so this was needed:) And of course the exhibition that was on was lovely too. I'm usually home alot FFBT so you wont be so alone!!!

Well done on your sales, Jella! You must post some pics of your jewellary - would love to see it :)

Hi Shrinklies, I'm home!!!!! :)

Yay yay and flipping bloody yay, what a fantastic rehearsal!!! Only got to have dinner at 1030! I do love my band tho and we're sounding very rocky which is what I wanted.

Daisydoo, what took ya so long? lol. it's great to have to have you with us and we'll get you to your target for sure.

Ffbt.......you see.......how lonely I've been on Shrinklie!!! at times! It went so quiet but we're all back yay. polishrose usually pops in but haven't seen her about in ages, maybe she's away!

Thez......... butterflies and dates.....huh... he's keeping you away from us Shrinklies lol :) (not really). So glad it's going well and that he's cool with CD. Why shouldn't he be?

Jella, well done on the 2 sales.

Shanny and Mini...... how are you both?

I'm still on a high from reaching the 2 stone off mark. My hairdresser said 'you're tiny now'....yay love being described as tiny!!!! can't remember ever hearing that!!!!

So anyone still here?

I'm very blonde. Couldn't do the photos tonight so got a couple on my phone. Will have proper pics on day of the gig tho.

Good night everyone,

Well done for today, seems like we're all on track, happy and focused.

So tomorrow lets have one hell of a brilliant Tropical Thinning Thursday and shake those lbs off. Lets do it.

I'm around tomorrow, apart from housework, limited practise, tanning and nails etc, some private teaching early evening. So not waking up to the alarm as It's my first day officially on summer holiday.
Have a good one and sending positive shrinklie vibes to you all xxx

Wicked, I have just completed day 2 off 100% without feeling like food is coming to get me in my sleep. Feels good to be back on track again and i took some measurements today and despite my last 2 week shambles i've somehow lost another 4 inches all over so woop woop.
Can't wait to get going with this challenge now i'm loving that everyone is so supportive and the best thing is I have a new ahem! man :) he's ok not bad haaha

Welcome Daisydoo - sorry I didnt say hi last night! You'll do great and the Shrinklies are the best!!!! :D

Thursday Song

Morning Shrinksville!!!!

So, who has the power to turn us into the people we want to be? Who has the power to banish our food demons? Who has the power to love ourselves? Who has the power to tell ourselves that we are good, attractive, valuable people?

You do!!!!!!!! Sing this song to yourself today!

I can make you feel good
Shalamar

Good Morning, This is Sunshine Radio and thankyou DJ Thez as always. Hurray Shrinklville is no longer a sleepy town again, we're all wide awake and ready to get to our Juicy Juicy Juicy July Challenge targets. Everyone sounds very upbeat which is great.

Well done Daisy on having 2 good days. It's so worth it in the end. :) ooohh and a new man, now exciting :)

Now, I can't get over this but another lb has gone!!!! that's 3.5lbs in 9 days on 1000!!!!!! Why was I ever scared of moving ip and hanging on to 810 for dear life. I haven't lost 3.5lbs since week 2!!!!

woooooooohooooooooo

Sorry anyone on here from the start knows how I've been struggling to shift anything for weeks. Just goes to show if any of you stall, it's okay, the lbs will come off. :)

How's your restart going so far FFBT? How are you feeling? xxx

Hey shrinksters... Morninnnnnggg! How u lovely, soon to be skinny gals doin on this thursday morning?

Im fine, just a little tired. Couldnt get to sleep last night till 3am...and then my little girl woke up at 6. Will take a nap with her in the afternoon.

Im goin into town with my new neighbour. They moved in a month back and she is really nice. Shes also got a daughter whos just turned 1. Its nice to hang out with someone like yourself...so we'll be in town for a bit then we'll be taking the girls to an indoor soft play centre. We've also planned on going for buggy walks everyday from tomorrow. Shes super skinny n fit which will be very helpful and motivating for me :)

Hope you all have a fab day today. Remember cd is only for a short term... you wont be doin the shakes forever. Stay focused and positive and get the job done shrinks. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. Its gonna be so worth it in the end.

Happy Cding.
x

Back