*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can. One comes to believe whatever one repeats to oneself sufficiently often, whether the statement be true or false. It comes to be dominating thought in one's mind. It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it.
So guyz, instead of giving yourself reasons why you can't, give yourself reasons why you can ;)

Morning Fattyfattybumtum,

Thanks for those words..... very good point too. That's great that you're new neighbour is lovely and you have a bit in common. I bet your kids will grow up together and end up being really close :)

Have a lovely day hun. Sorry to hear you didn't get good sleep. Its so rubbish when that happens.

xxx

Ffbt....... don't forget to measure yourself. It really got me through when the lbs wouldn't shift, to see the inches coming off xxx

OMG! Ive just looked at your ticker and youve only got 4.8lbs to loose. Dont take me wrong, im so chuffed for you but what im thinkin is that we were kinda wanting to loose the same and were around the same weight etc... and once your at goal ul be gone :( I feel so left behind :(:(:(

I do feel a little down at times when i think that i had planned to be at goal in july :(
Nevermind.... I will get there but i guess its just gonna be a little longer then planned.

Hun, i won't be gone silly billy. I'll be working up the plans and do you really think i could leave my Shrinklie Thread?????? no way! I have my diary thread and will be on there to help keep me on track and I'll be on here as i'll still need Shrinklie support and will still want to support you guys.

I can't believe I'm close to goal...well still 5lbs! I'm 9st 2.8lbs . Last year when i did CD very briefly I set my goal to 9st 3lbs. This time I had set my goal at 9st and then moved it to 8st 11lbs. I really can't wait to see the 8's.....it's so much funxxx

Last edited:
But sure I put in my blog somewhere that I should have been at goal, by my workings out, by June 21st I think it was!! I'm a month behind but we can't think like that. Doesn't do us anygood.

You've had so much to deal with and been away 4 weeks. You're like an A star member here.....you were always 100% and only went off plan twice and they were valid reasons- you had no choice. Don't be down babes. You can do this and I'm with you all the way. xxx

8's huh??? Im soooooooooo jealous. I was 1lb off to get in the 9s and then it all went blah...... n here your talkin about the 8's. lol!

Im so happy n proud of you. Youve done great babes. Enjoy the buzz...! xx

You'll be there soon enough. The plans are based on being on them at least 2 weeks each I think. At the moment I'm on 1000a for 2 weeks, there is still 1000b, 1200, 1500, 1500+, thats at least 6 weeks of just moving up the plans so i have all that to go through yet!

Of couse heading towards goal is a buzz but i've brainwashed myself that for me that's the start. Then i have to maintain my new weightand start toning up and getting into the gym most days xxx so lots to do, lots to do :)

Youll do fab little miss sunshine :)
Im off to get ready and go out. See ya lot later. xxx

I've put up a headshot pic of my blonde hair in my album. I had to take it myself but oh will get some fab pics on saturday. Can't wait to show you my little leather grey skirt for the gig. Really need some black heals so may have a look later. Need to go do some housework, being a bit lazy today as I know it's gonna be a hectic weekend. Collecting my sis at 10am from the airport and she's here till Tuesday, we've so much planned together.

Going to the after show/festival party..... won;t be able to drink !!!!! I'll be hopefully so high from the gig and just wanna dance all night and drink load of water. Usually when me and my sis get together, if there's a dance floor you can't get us off. I'm praying my gig will go well as It's a year since I played here in Basingstoke and 6 months since I played in London. But this is the first time with my band!!!!!!! OMG x

Afternoon all, I'm not up long have a headache just need to drink I think. Sunshine my sister lives in farnbourough not too far from you is it? Love visiting her I must do it soon maybe for some shopping in sept hhehe. I'm ss all the way today because my bug is ok if I dont eat stuff, but I know myself my loss this week will prob be 2lbs but thats ok at least I didnt go off the diet. I'll try to post some pic's of my jewellery it's all glass stuff. Dont think i'm allowed to post pic's can't see how anyways! I'm on facebook if anyone wants to add me i have pic's there! Hope everyone has a good day:553:
photo.php

Hi Jella,

Yeah your sis is about 20 mins from me. That's mad! Of all the places she could be! Tell her about Basingstoke Live Festival in War Memorial Park this Satuday. I'm on the Unpluged stage at 8.20pm if she wants to come and it's free. I have a 6 piece band and it's a fun night and free in. Just if she fancies something a bit different. It's on all day sat and sun, people take picnics and drink etc. Next time you're over we'll have to meet up xxx

oh and....as you can't get pics i've put my crappy quality pic on my sig just for now... xxx

Having a lovely relaxing day pottering around the house, doing a bit here and there, mainly relaxing my voice as I've been singing way too much after being ill that time. Teaching from 4.30-7pm and then tonight as it's oh's birthday we're off to see the midnight showing of Bruno lol.

Tomorrow will be shopping for shoes with my sis and trying on my bridesmaid dress for her......can't wait to see the difference. (i mean the sample one in the store), it was a size too small last time, the first time it was 2 sizes too small :) )...so maybe this time it will fit!!! The dress on order can be taken in up to 2 sizes that's fab but at least I'll be able to see what it will look like without being stretched across me .Then i'll have a short band practise and a fairly early girlie night for my big day on saturday.

God when my hairdresser (friend of mine) took the heated rollers out yesterday... i looked like my nan. I just needed a blue rinse and i could have seen what I'll look like in my 80's lol hahahahahaaha! It was fine tho when he pulled it all out and backcombed bits and god knows what else LOL

Sunshine the curls sound funny I can only imagine! I'll tell my sis about the festival she might already be going for all I know and ya it'd be great to meet up, thanks for putting the pic up your hair is lovely nice shades of blond. My hair is bleached at the moment and short my friend does it for free so i'm lucky! I'm going shopping with some friends tues although I won't be buying much hoping to shrink some more first hehe but it'll be fun girlie day out.
Let us know how bruno is I want to see that too, might go sunday....have a brilliant night!!!

Hey...Im confused. Just came back from town and still havent managed to buy any outfits for the wedding im goin to on the 25th this month.

We've been invited to both the wedding and reception later on. Wedding is at 2 and the card says reception will finish around 11pm.... does that mean i should have 2 outfits????

I was really wanting to get a printed maxi dress for the wedding but couldnt find anythin? What do you guyz think, any sugestions. The wedding is at cooling castle barn kent. Help me out people. xx

Polishrose.......where are you? xxx I so should have lietened to you and moved to 1000 so much sooner but hey I'm there now. Hope you're okay. Haven't seen you on the forum for a good while now x

I'd wear one outfit well I am I have a wedding the 30th july! Maybe buy a nice jacket or something then you could take it off later if you want a change :) oh i'm suffering today don't know how much longer I can do this but I dont want to quit grrrrr anyways have done much better today and i'm drinking loads, my inches are changing slowly but I can see my upper arms are smaller and my neck so thats good!

Jella keep hanging in there. it's so worth it in the end and seeing the results is just brilliant. Have you tried mint tea? That really worked for me when I started.

Back