*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Jella I was exactly the same honey - mint tea, plenty of water and what I also did was saved a packet of vanilla shake and used 2 teaspoons with one of coffee to make a milky (sort of ) drink. You will get through it honest honey x x x

Hey Shrinksters,

How we doing?

Jella, keep strong honey - you're sooooo worth the effort.

Mini, how's your day been?

Sunshine, you sound so excited about your gig! Looking forward to seeing/hearing about it!

FFBT, I'd wear one outfit for the whole thing. A maxi dress sounds lovely - there's some really nice ones around.

All fine in Thelma-land. Got WI tomorrow so will try to post the result at lunchtime as am picking up 'the date' (if tomorrow goes well, I might need to find another name for him! lol) straight from work so won't be online tomorrow night. I'm missing you Shrinklies, but between work and dating (even though it's only a couple of nights a week), there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day!

So, any gossip for me?? xx

Thanks guys your support has helped. I don't like tea but will have a coffee sometimes, i'll go to bed soon and hopefully tomorrow will be better...does it get easier or stay the same?

It'll get easier - keep at it. I remember struggling a bit during weeks 4 into 5 (couldnt' understand it as I'd been fine till then) but it passes - honest. :)

Distraction is the key - paint your nails, have a bath, go for a walk, iron, clean, meditate, read a book...or whatever else you can think of! My nails have never been so painted since I started this! lol

Fabulous Friday!

Morning all!

Early morning post from DJ Thez - still not sleeping well! Never mind, I'm sure my body will give up eventually and I'll sleep for days - here's hoping! lol

So, tune for today...well, I probably won't be around much over the weekend, but wanted to let you Shrinklies know that I'll be thinking about you and sending Shrinklie power vibes and positivity through the ether to you. This tune works for all of us, no matter how much or little we post. I might even propose it as a Shrinksville National Anthem! lol Any other contenders?? :D

I'll be there for you
The Rembrandts

Morning DJ Thezand thanks for the tune :)

Hope everyone has a fab day. It's very sunny here. Getting my sis from the airport soon. Bruno was pretty hillarious last night!!!

I won't be around loads over the weekend as I'm so busy, but i will pop in for sure. Keep the thread going. I practically lived on here my first few weeks and it's how I got by and suggest you use it Jella as much as you need :)

I gotta run, be back later. Have a Fabulous Friday xxx

Morning, Sunshine :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! You must be so excited about it all! I know you'll look fab in your dress and will do great at the gig!

Looking forward to catching up on all your news!

Thelma xxx

Hey you lovely gorgeous beautiful soon to be skinny shrinklies.... Morning all. Hope everyones well. I had a goodnight sleep so feel so so much better this morn.

Thanx for the fab start to the day thelma. Hope you have a nice time with your date. I bet it is working as a big distraction to food or any foody thoughts. Have fun babes.x

Jella, pls babe just stick to it...your doing so well. Just try not to focus on anything negative happening just now..its all gonna be so worth it. Like they say, no pain..no gain. Im on here alot during the day...so come on whenever you can. We can do this. Hugs xx

Bet your gonna have a super time with your sis over sunshine. Hope the weather is good for youz and im sure the gig will turn out brill and you will be lookin gorg in your little grey leather number. Rem to post the pics. Have a fab time.

Thanks for your suggestion guyz...might just go for the one outfit and wear heavier chunky jewellery in the eve... what you think? I love big jewellery. I would love to see yours jella, sound so cool. Havent managed to get the dress yet but will be out on sunday with hubby for a look.

Right guyz...lets keep this thread happy, busy and alive. Come on to drop a line whenever possible. Have a great friday.

Happy Cding folks. x

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.

So ask yourself how much you want this and dig out the will power which you all have within you. xx[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Hi all, I made it through last night thankfully and i'll beat the munchies today too, just realised it's totm soon so it's natural for me to have cravings! Sun hope you have a lovely weekend and you'll do great at the gig i'm looking forward to hearing all about it. Loving todays song thelma it fit's. I have to go into town walking soon and I hope the rain stopped just for 35 mins!! Anyways i'll be back later this afternoon

Last edited:
I LOVE the second one!!!! Go for it girl!

Just on briefly to update re my WI. Lost 8lbs!!!! Can't quite believe it! Am pretty sure I was retaining fluid last week though, so that will have helped, but I'm not complaining!

Anyway, having problems updating my signature, so have only amended the CP details on the side.

Thanks for the best wishes about the date, FFBT. All you Shrinklies have been lovely about it and it means a lot to me. Hugs to you all!

T xxx

Thanx Thelma. Gonna try em all on Sun when hubbys with me.

8lbs....GOOOOO Thelma. Ur a STAR!!! :0clapper:

FFBT - love the third one - and then the second one.....
Thelma - well done you!!!!!
Big hugs mini x x

Themla wow congrats thats great!!!!! FFBT i'm in love with the 3rd one if I could buy it I would i've never heard of quiz clothing do they have a shop? I'll show you the dress I bought http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/p.do/women/savoir/dresses/embroidered-shift-dress?Nao=12&groupId=574513260Ν=pca_id&SNtk=&Np=1&SN=151+4294485547+85+4294484651&Ntt=574513260&D=574513260&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=574513260&N=151+4294485547+85+4294484651&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=574513260&pageSize=12
Sorry thats a massive link!!! couldnt inset a pic yet. I've made a decision to move to ss+ permently well until i'm at goal then i'll move up the plans to possibly loose 7lbs more but not sure yet 10st would be great. I've had a hard day and dont want to blow the diet so ss+ is better for me. My wi is tomorrow and i'll tell them about my switch I hope the weight loss wont slow too much but I feel hopeless otherwise but don't want to loose my battle here :break_diet:grrr i'm really anxious but i've not given up I refuse to do so :)
embroidered-shift-dress

Woohoo got weighed yesterday and after being sooo bad have somehow lost 4.5lbs :) can't have been as naughty as i thought lol xxx

mini n jella...you both like the 3rd one. Do you think it will be alright and not too fancy. I dont wanna look more tarted up then the bridesmaides n the bride herself...lol! Do love the colour though.Dont like the padded bra though...makes my top half look ever bigger. Do you think i could take the pads out???

Jella, thats a wise move hun. Dont worry, you will still loose. Even if the loss slows down it is still gonna be more than weight loss on any other diet. Stay patient and you will see the results. Dont give up. Hugs xx

Thanks ffbt i'll keep going anyways. I have a large chest and that dress would worry me dancing! But all the dresses are fab so whichever one you choose will be gorgeous. :) Daisyboo congrats thats a big loss!!!

Hi guys,

I have read through your posts and I'll come back to them in a bit, altho a big well done to Thez....that's a HUGE loss......you must be bouncing off the walls!! I would be! Well done Daisy too on your loss, also a great loss.

Ffbt I'll look at the dresses after this and get back to you x Hope you're doing ok and great you slpet well.

About me......
What a day. It was loads of fun with my sister. We went straight from the airport to try the bridesmaid dress on again. It looks really fab, it just slipped on compared to the first time when I had to hold it under my arms as it didn't go near me....still need to lose my muffin tops and tummy :)

Then we shopped till 4 30!!! we hadn't intended on shopping at all but I bought THE sexiest shoes I've ever had. Black patent heals..... I'll have to take a photo of them ... Calvin Klein.... perfect of my gig outfit.

My sis couldn't stop complimenting me on how ikkle i was ....yay!!! that's cool! Bought a few bits and tried on loads and loads of clothes..... skirts, dresses the lot and it's amazing the style hat suit me now......and i can wear much shorter lengths now. Loving it.

Had rehearsal and now shattered, be back in a short while xxx

Fattyfattybumtum......

I absolutly love the blue. It's so elegant and simple. (3rd one) I think it's the most suitable for a wedding. The others are a bit casual I think. Just my opinion.

xxx

Flip that throat infection i had, it's weakened my voice so much. I have a stress spot joining me on my chin and I'm very tense. Time for sleep and a lie in. Everything kicks off for me from 1pm tomorrow. It'll be non stop untill about 2am i'd say...eek. Just wanna really enjoy the gig and will of course update you after. I'll post the footage when i receive it. It's a lot of pressue on me as its the first gig with the new band and we've never played live together, with the added throat problems. My aim tomorrow is to remain as chilled and calm as i can and just take it all in my stride.

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Goodnight all. Great to see some life back in Shrinklie Land.

Lets all have a great Skinny Saturday x

Back