*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Good Morning Shrinklies,

Gaud...........i can't believe today has finally arrived!! I didn't sleep much last night. I am looking forward to being on stage tonight, it's just really scary only because it's a new sound and new band and people here haven't seen me play in a year as I started playing great venues in london. So, i'm gonna stop worrying and just enjoy it all now. I'm finding it relaxing drinking my water and mint tea and catching up on the forum. It's so normal for me to do now that it's really comforting. :)

I have:
hair at 2
make up 4.45
at venue 7pm
on stage 8.20pm
collapse in a heap with bg smile i hope 9pm
party 9 30pm onwards :)

Sis and me going swimming tomorrow morning, having a chilled out day mulling around the festival and then i'm suprising her with an hours hip hop class in my home so we don't look like idiots at her hen party making a hip hop video :)

Hope you all have a great day, I'm sure I'll be back later and def tomorrow.

Keep focused on your goals, they really aren't too far away xxx

Morning Lovlies. Hope alls good in shrinklieland and everyones staying positive and focused.

Hope you have a great night sunshine. Just enjoy it. You'll do fab. Cant wait to hear all about it. xx

My daughters bday is on next friday. Its not gonna be a big party just a little one with my sis, her hubby n new baby and also my 2 bro-in-laws and my snotty, snobby size 8 sis-in-law. Ive decided Im gonna be making the cake and all the food from scratch at home myself. A- because I love cookin n bakin, B- because I think it will add an extra special touch having done everythin myself for my baby :)
Hubbys got an extra shift at the A&E which he cant get out of, so he will be workin from 7am till 11pm on friday and from 5am till 1pm on saturday. So everything is pretty much gonna be left to me. I might ask my lovely new neighbour to help me decorate the room for the party and also babysit my daughter while i get ready etc... Looking forward to it all.

Hope you all have a fab day today. Lets give it 100% and go to bed tonight satisfied.

Happy Cding.
x

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.[/FONT]
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Sunshine all the best for today honey... x x

Bit confused - been SS all week and lost 1 lb - its not TOTM and have been drinking so much water... bonkers eh!! Tbh getting a bit fed up with soups and shakes now... will speak to CDC on Monday.
Big hus - have a fab weekend x x

Awww babes. Thats such a downer, but dont let it upset you. I bet youl have a big fat loss next wk whcih will make up for the 1lb loss this wk. Also Im sure if you measure yourself youll have lost the inches...its funny sometimes the scales dont show that. Are you feeling bloated at all??? Dandelion tea reeeeallllyyyy helps with that and any water retention, give it a go.
Chin up mini... your half way there hun, keep going.
Hugs. xx

Hello everyone i see all shrinkies are doing really well thats fantastic!! Sunshine only 5 lbs left you can shift that soooon.

Well being on the 1000 plan is difficult last wi only lost 0.5 pound lowest ever!!! but with 3 inches off!

Its really dishearting now because even eating health foods not going back into bad habbits and im still not loosing enough.

Any advice please monday next week maybe my last attempt on this CD!

Have a happy Saturday shrinikes!!! xxxxx

Shanny it always gets harder when you get so close to goal and comes off bit by bit... you've done so darn well honey! Keep going big big hugs mini x x

Hi all I've lost 2.5lbs this week and i'm happy with that as i did have a slip up. Sorry to hear things are slowing down Shanny but I think if you look at others losses there's always a week or two with tiny losses maybe the body is trying to hang onto it every diet does this (to me anyways!) Mini I feel the same this week about the soups and shakes just a bit sick of them but then I remind myself it's just fuel and it's not forever. Sunshine hope you have a lovely day and the weather is good to ya!!!

hellllloooo.... howz everyone doin? Ive got such a splitting headache. Arrggghhhh!

How odd I've had a splitting headache all day too! after drinking more, some pain killers and fresh air it's nearly gone. Had a boring day but it's ok i've overcome the munchies!!!

Thats good jella. Mine still not goin with painkillers..and late night is the most challenging for me when it comes to comfort eating and munchies. Sometimes i think if i was a smoker this diet would have been easier for me...lol. Anyone of youz smoke???

Hey Thelma, hope you had a good time with your date...or should i say your boyfriend...? lol. Its fab that hes understanding about cd otherwise it could have been a little awkward.

Sunshine, hope the gig went well (Im sure it has :)) and your prob enjoying the party after and dancing and drinking away (thats water i mean ;)) Just think of all those cals your burning. Brill stuff. Have fun. xx

Hi Shanny...how you doin babes? Dont get disheartened hun...stay focused, chin up and im sure the next loss will be a big one...if not on the scales then def on the inches. Youll get there in the end, everyones body reacts and looses different. We will get to our goals together...keep goin...i know you can sweetie. Hugs.xx

Hiya folks,
thats so weird i've has a niggling headache all day today perhaps its the weather or something. Really stuffy here this evening and I only just got in from work. Had a good few days have been practically angelic only two weeks to go until my show woop can't wait to see my friends faces when they see how much weight i've lost as haven't seen them for weeks now :) xxx

:17729:Arrrgg I didn't beat my munchies just ate all the wrong stuff. Hate myslef now and feel awfull it didnt even taste good. I guess i just start again tomorrow put it behind me. 3 weeks in and 1 stone down and i do this great really great ok rant over now :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

ahh hun minor blip is all...
I went through the same lastweek i felt like a naughty schoolgirl cause my cdc was away so i went mad and thought i know lets scoff everything in sight lol.
However you're right tommorow IS a new day and you can more than do this. Just think that snack is already deteriorating and burning away somewhere lol x x x x x

:17729:Arrrgg I didn't beat my munchies just ate all the wrong stuff. Hate myslef now and feel awfull it didnt even taste good. I guess i just start again tomorrow put it behind me. 3 weeks in and 1 stone down and i do this great really great ok rant over now :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Jella, what has happened cannot be changed...just make sure it doesnt happen again. 3wks and 1 stone down is brill and could never have been done on any other diet. Dont go on a binge..its a waste of money and all your hard work etc.... Its up to you now what reaction you make... sulk, stress, eat more and go backwards or take a fresh start, learn from what happened, stay focused and continue moving forward to the road of success and slimdom.

Try and fail, but don't fail to try.
Hugs. xx​

Morning my juicy shrinklies :) Hope everyones doin well.

Im gonna be out n about most of the day today, mainly shopping for bday n wedding.

Hope all you lovlies have a fab sunday. Lets stay positive and focus on our targets and goals. Visualize yourself at your target weight..... how do you look? what are you wearing? and how does it all make feel?

Keeping this feeling, lets all have a mega positive day... as the Great Budda has said:

What We Think, We Become

Happy Cding folks. xx

Back on track today and i didn't binge just left it at that one meal i ate. Feeling refreshed and ready to go! ffbt hope you have a nice day shopping!

Back