*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hello all,
Hope your weekends have been good. Jella, well done for not falling completely off track - takes a lot of strength to do that. How you doing Mini? Sunshine, can't wait to hear about the gig! Daisy, how have you done this weekend?

Thanks for the good wishes about the 'date' FFBT! lol Had a lovely weekend - very chilled and relaxed. I think it would be fair to use the word 'boyfriend' now! lol Still don't quite understand it all, but I guess I'm trying to apply logic where logic shouldn't be applied, so will tell myself to stop it!

So, what's the weekend goss from everyone?? FFBT, any more news on the dress front??

Just back from helping friend flat move.... didn't plan on staying the night and didnt have any shakes with me.... so ended up eating - but hopefully being sensible... Bit pee'd off as scales have not budged so weigh in tomorrow will be a bad one. Piddle. Perhaps the time has come for me to up cals anyway.... will speak to CDC...
Big hugs -x x
Sunshine how did it go - best catch up on everyone's news!! x x

Jella, good girl...keep going now. lol! :)

Mini, Youve been doin so well... ! bad wk doesnt mean you should give up. I know you can do it hun. Hang in there, your not alone. Hugs xx

Thelma dear, so happy for you :) Glad you had a good time with your "boyfriend" ;) Dont think too much and just take each day as it comes. Enjoy life.
My shopping trip wasnt a success. Although i had chosena few dresses but when i went with hubby today and tried them on, non of them looked nice on me :( Most of the maxi dresses are kinda maternity styled(if you know what i mean) and made me look like a sack of potatos :( Maybe i shouldnt go for a dress??? Hubby thinks a pale coloured trouser suit (but dont pale colours make you look bigger?) Was also looking for a long skirt to go with a fancy top but no success :( Im not even sure i wanna go to this wedding anymore. If i dont find anythin that i feel comfortable and confident in, i might just leave it. God....that sounds so sad! Cant help it though.... I'll be seeing alot of people at the wedding that are always commenting on my weight gain.

Ah Well.... think its gonna be another quiet night here. Its late but i think I'll have a quick bath and then head for bed. Night my shrinking fellows. Sweet dreams. xxx

Monday Monday

Morning Shrinksters!

DJ Thez had the weekend off, so here's a rocking good tune to make amends and start your week off with a bang!

Respect Yourself
The Staple Singers

Mellow tune, but with a good message - take it to heart Shrinks!

Morning FFBT,

Sorry to hear about your shopping trip. It's so difficult to get something that ticks all the boxes. What is your body shape? I'm an hourglass (with bigger bottom than top, but definitely with a waist) so I find that the empire line style where the waist is higher than my natural waist does nothing for me. Have a look at Littlewoods online (I think it's them) - Trinny and Susannah have put a whole range of things together for all body shapes and there's a tool for you to work out what shape you are if you dont' know. Even if you don't buy anything from there, it gives you an idea of what styles to go for.

Sorry I can't be any more help, hun. Let us know how you get on with your search.

Not sure how often I'll be on over the next few days - got my mum coming to stay tonight for a few days. Will get on as much as I can though

Shrinklie Power!!!!!!

xx

As I thought - only a pound off - how the **** does that work.... Ah well maybe next week.

Hi all, Mini I can understand your dissapointed but your body can't hold onto it forever so it'll soon drop off and 1lb is still good it's still gone from your body! FFBT when I go out to buy something I can't get anything it's stupid then when I have no money i see loads of things! Keep looking and don't give up you'll find something i'm sure. My day is ok very tired and not motivated to clean or do anything really. I'm very glad to be on ss+ it feels much more manageable, my cdc said I could move up to 810 if I wanted to but I want to do this for a few weeks first see how it goes. I'm going shopping tomorrow with friends and I made some money over the weekend so I might get some new shoes for myself :) Saw a lovely pair of roxy boots today be good for the winter and the rain but i'll shop around. Anyways thats all from me for now!

Helloooo guys ive had a good weekend on cd for a change lol can i have some advice again ( i bet u all think cant she think for herself) just that i like to hear what people think, really i trust your advice, well i have wi tomorrow and was wondering if i should go back to SS for a week????? im currently on the 1000 plan,!

But i have a HEN NITE for my best mate on satday nite so will have to eat at the meal will have chicken and salad tho. so it will be 6 days instead of 7 days SS !! is this wrong do you think??

Where is sunshine?? Thelma ive brought my maxi dress from new look this week went down in the sale woohooo size 12 prefect fit aswell. xx

It's so quiet here!!! Shanny can you call you cdc and ask cuz I dunno, one thing I do know is how badly my stomach behaved when I added food and you wouldnt want to be out and end up visiting the loo a lot! I have a wedding in 3 weeks and thinking I should move back to ss for a while too think i'll give it a go tomorrow for a week or so. Think i'm over the hump of cravings (I hope) and can cope again. I'm going shopping soon and eager to try on new sizes so fingers crossed. Now sunshine hope your ok? Do we have a tuesday song I'm thinking but can't think here!!!!

Good Afternoon.... Man, shrinks...its so quiet here.
Hey Jella...Im sure its ok to go back to ss for sometime if you want. I did the same a wk ago after being on 810. Ive had a wk of ss and im planning to continue for another 3 wks atleast... might aswell, coz once your bmi goes down your not allowed to do ss and have to go up plans and then the losses do slow down a little too. So my plan is to stick to ss for as long as i can...want this weight off quick, getting impatient now.

Hope you have a fab time shopping. Great sales on at the moment too. They seem to start early every yr. Have fun. xx

A jug fills drop by drop.

Its sounds so simple and common sense, yet sometimes we forget this basic reality.

So for all you shrinklies who have been feeling down coz of their slowed down losses just remind yourself of the above saying and that we can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough. The lbs will drop, just keep focused and positive.... water continually dropping will wear hard rocks hollow.

Happy Cding.
xx

Shrinkies boy oh boy FFBT i think your above post it defo for me as ive had wi and only lost 1 lb again.

so im doing ss for 6 days i just hope i have the will power again day1 tomorrow morning now.

7 lbs to GOAL need this offf now.

Hey all FFBT your right about ss and the bmi thats made my mind up gonna do that tomorrow did break things today but my choice to get it out of my brain. I got some lovely shoes today clarks on sale and well a bra! thats all wasn't in the mood for trying things on and the weather wasn't great either. Think shopping will be nicer when I reach my size 10's then i'll be happier out and about.....

Hello everyone,

I managed to pop on yesterday morning and write up on my diary in maintainence about my gig if you want a read but the gig went really well. Huge crowd, it was jammed and had people even outside the tent who couldn't get in. :) We went down well, ended up wearing the little grey leather skirt, kick ass black sexy heals, lace leggings and a little lacey vest. Our sound really stood out and I was sandwiched between a girl who'd been supporting girls aloud and a girl who's played to 30,000 at the 02 so great slot but I had the biggest crowd....yay :)

Sunday my sis and I went for a swim, spa, festival, hip hop lesson, cinema and dinner. Yesterday we shopped till we dropped in London and saw Hairspray in the Westend. The best thing was that on saturday morning I cleared out most of my wardrobe and we had such a laugh!!! my clothes are all huge on me so the charity shops did well again. In London I tried on so much....and all ....size 10!!!! Top and bottom! So happy.

Had loads of compliments over the weekend...which has boosted me. Pretty tired now.

So, how is everyone? Shanny it's hard isn't , the last few pounds take ages to come off. I'm now on 1000B for this week, Then I have 2 weeks on 1200 and then 2 weeks of 1500. I flipping better be at goal by then. I'm loving being a 10 tho. Never been a 10 on the bottom half...it's fab!!!!!

Just keep looking at the bigger picture guys and you'll get there. that's what I keep telling myslef anyway.

Big Shrinklie Hugs to you all on this fab Tiny Thining Tuesday xxx

FFBT -thanks for your words of wisdom.... I know CDC will be putting me on 810 before I go back on SSing.... how ever if it shifts the weight I'm more than happy!!!! I'm flying out to see my cousin in philadelphia over christmas so really looking forward to that!!!!
Sunshine - sounds like the gig went really well!!! So happy for you!
Big hugs all my fellow shrinklies
Time for some soup!
Big hugs mini x x x

Helllooooo sunshine good to see you back yes my cd talked through the 1200 plan for this week i said "no" straight away lol from tomorrow SS it is!!!

Well i tell you i hope it shifts atleast 3-4 pounds lol then 1200 plan it will be. Hoilday sooo and need to pull me socks up now,size 10 sunshine woooow i bet your looking well sexy hun.!!

sunshine 4 lb till goal for you now????

Hiya, yeah 1000A really suits me, 1000B looks a bit weird with the meal options but CD has worked so far so I'll go with it and trust it. I can't do SS as my BMI is too low for it but I never wanted to go back down the plans as for me it would be too hard lol

Lovely to be back xxx

Back