*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

well well....its been so quiet here the past few days and now all of a sudden everyone decides to come on at the same time...lol. Nice to have more shrinklies about :)

Hello! Sunshine i'm so glad everything went well it sounds amazing. FFBT think your right ss is the only way for me anyways! I'm too easily thrown off by adding food so tomorrow is day 1 for me again and i'm terrified. I'd love to have the mindset I had 3 weeks ago and I can't find it grrr although I've got to give myself some credit as I didn't binge or buy rubbish. I just said to myself that food I am addicted to, going back to it wont make me happy. So I need some patience and some willpower and I can make this happen. I'm also having a party the 6th of sept inlaws are visiting and I hope to be almost there by then, with a whole new attitude to food. People are beginning to notice i'm smaller now too and thats great so I must continue I'd only hate myself if I gave up now....

Good morning Shrinkville and how is everyone doing today?

Today is a brilliant new day and we are all closer to the new and fabulous us. No more blips from today, we are 100% focused and determined to get to goal. We can do this together right????

Today is Wednesday. Weightless wonderful Wednesday.

FFBT, how is you restart going for you? Sorry I haven't been here while you've been starting ss again. How has it been compared to the first time and how are you?

Thez, look at you all loved up. :) Apart from that hun, how are you getting on with CD? All good?

Polishrose, only seen you once on the forum ages ago. Thinking of you and hoping you're okay hun.

Hi to everyone, Jella, Shanny and Mini minx.....

Lets be a busy thread again. We have the best success rate on here when we're all on here and chatting away.

I really want to be at goal by the end of July. I should be able to do this as the average loss on 1000 is 2lbs a week. It would be great to complete one of our challenges :)

xxx

Hey my lovlies... howz everyone doing today? A big goodluck to shanny and jella starting ss today. You girls can do it no prob. Just remember its not gonna be forever...stay positive and no feeling sorry for yourselves...ie poor me not allowed to eat. You will so see the result at your next wi. Hugs xxx

Hey sunshine, Im doin well thanx...although i was fairly left alone during my restart on ss, but Im doin good. I guess i want it sooo bad that nothing else is bothering or hindering my journey to size 8-10 this time. So chuffed your gig went well and you had a good time with your sis.

So shrinks, lets give it 100% today and keep our goals in mind... Restarters, remember today is the day, theres no such thing as tomorrow ;)

Happy Cding.
x

Hello everyone I think this is only my second post too this thread. I just have a question about totm!?#
I always always always put on about 2lb during this week but the thing is do u think we hold the most water just before or during totm as im literally at the end of what felt like forever but I still feel fat and bloated :(
thoughts please lovlies xxx

:airquote:
Wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am. Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future.
Lets make it happen girls. :girlpower: xxx

Hello! I'm ok so far weather is ok so had a nice walk. Hoping to go to the gym later help get rid of some stores faster. How are you getting on shanny? FFBT thanks for the quotes their so true, hope you are doing well too btw, i'll be back a bit later again going to do some work now

Where are you all?

I've worked out I should be at goal by 27th July but i'm giving myself the Juicy July Challenge to get there. I'll be working up the plans and should be off CD by 16th August. Funny how these dates seem so far away but CD weeks tend to fly by. Just gotta remain focused.

So how are we all doing with this Juicy July challenge, where are we all at? We are half way though already would you believe???? x

Hello everyone I think this is only my second post too this thread. I just have a question about totm!?#
I always always always put on about 2lb during this week but the thing is do u think we hold the most water just before or during totm as im literally at the end of what felt like forever but I still feel fat and bloated :(
thoughts please lovlies xxx

Daisey I know that I'm always heavier even on cd I think it's different for everyone these diets do affect our level or hormones. It is quiet here today maybe everyone is very active & busy!

Pretty happy. I tried on my moterbike gear that oh bought me for my birthday. I had bought is as tight as i could squeeze into as i knew i'd be starting CD. Well tried it on today and it's just all huge so rang the store and they are gonna exchange it for me. So fingers crossed tomorrow I can find some sexy gear!!!! Going with oh in the morning. x

Hope everyone is doing well. Hi Daisy, TOTM is always a pain. I'm bloated for the whole week up to the day and then losses are always a bit less but it works out over the month so i really wouldn't worry hun xxx

Ok thanks guys i guess im just worried that im not gonna have lost a fig this week due to feeling so huge :( sometimes i think its my boobs alone that weigh the most tbh. But then as u say its not all month so here's to next weeks loss instead xxx

Exactly Daisy, don't worry about wi this week. You need to look at monthly losses and as long as you're on plan those lbs will drop off.CD is pretty fab and we just have to trust it. I'm very bloated at the moment but lol at least now i'm a size 10 very bloated instead of a size 14/15 :) very bloated. Just stick with it, you're body will do the work for you. Presume you're drowning yourself in water. Sometimes I up it to 4 litres which helps xxx You're doing fab x

Right I'm on day 87! I wonder in 13 days time could I be at goal. That would be very cool to reach my goal on day 100. Fingers crossed x This would be 28th July so that's what I'll aim for. God the time is going wayyyyyyyy to fast xxx

so long as I reach goal by my bday ill be a very happy woman and its not till september so i got a while to go just yet :)
Have been rubbish with the water this week only about 2ltrs a day when i usually manage at least 3. So thats the task for next week

Bye the way you have done so fab I hope my weight loss is as great as yours :) xxx

In CD terms my loss has been slow but in my terms i still can't believ how fast 30lbs has gone. It's so fantastic. I'm loving it. Best feeling ever. But your head has to be in the right place and mine just wasn't for 3 years. x

I know what you mean i'm a 'slow loser' average about 2lbs per week but i think the less you weigh after a while the smaller the losses thats just a pattern i've seen emerging on here but hey losses are not gains which is the best thing :) i can't wait to get out of size 14's and back into 12's comfortably again will be sooo nice xx

Newbie Here

Hi,
Im new here, on SS day 6. I have 3 stone to lose :sigh: and would love to join you. I am really struggling at the moment. Everyone is saying they hit ketosis and feel great and not hungry. Im at ketosis and i feel so hungry and crap.:confused: what am i doing wrong? I am drinking 3 litres of water and haivng 3 shakes a day. Last week i weighed 12st 10lbs (even though my scales said 12st 6lb lol) i want to get to 9 1/2 stone in 3 months is that too soon? I really need some help :cry:xx
Dione

Hi Dione,

Hun welcome to the Shrinklie thread. You'll get loads of support on here and have come to the right place. You're doing really well just hang in there. Why don't you set a mini goal for yourself. You never know how long it will take as we're all so different. The average loss is a stone a month. I lose less than that. But I'd take little steps first. Join us in our Juicy July Challenge. We're half way through so set yourself a 2 week goal and then join in for the August Challenge.

CD is so fantastic hun and so worth it when you see your goals. Take it day by day and good luck. Stay online as this forum is an amazing help x

Back