*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Heya don't despair hunny you've come to right place and the fact that you're in Ketosis is fab.
It's not easy true but it works! which is the best thing and u could lose 3 stone in 3 months if u stick with it you remind me of how i was when i started i thought exactly the same things. Just wait untill after a few weigh ins you feel so different. My cdc scales always make me 2lbs heavier than mine which miffs me off a bit but then i think well clothes aside and deduct myself half a pound too lol.
Just be patient an keep coming in here and u will soon see it gets easier. As for the hunger I can only spk on behalf of myself and I don't think i've ever truly not felt hungry but the way I cope with it is what keeps me going. I find ditractions until my next shake or bar and think about the weight i'm losing and the fact that ss is not forever its only a few weeks so make the most of the amount of weight im going to shed on it.
Good luck hun an keep us posted xxxx

Also....sorry you're feeling crappy. Perhaps try splitting your CD meals so you have 6 to keep you going instead of just 3. Drink loads of mint tea....that really helped me. Get early nights, your energy will be very low so take it easy but keep your mind busy. Just know it will get easier. Not everyone has an easy ride. My day 6 was my absolute worst by the way so hang in there , hugs x

Hi Not sure if you got my post but i would love to join as i am really struggling. I have 3 stone to lose, on day 6 SS and really hungry

Hi,
Im new here, on SS day 6. I have 3 stone to lose :sigh: and would love to join you. I am really struggling at the moment. Everyone is saying they hit ketosis and feel great and not hungry. Im at ketosis and i feel so hungry and crap.:confused: what am i doing wrong? I am drinking 3 litres of water and haivng 3 shakes a day. Last week i weighed 12st 10lbs (even though my scales said 12st 6lb lol) i want to get to 9 1/2 stone in 3 months is that too soon? I really need some help :cry:xx
Dione

First of all Dione, a big huge warm:welcome2:. Cd is fab and us shrinklies are the best... so dont worry sweetie, youve come to the right place and you'll get loads of support here. Stay focused, positive and patient and soon your body will get used to cd and the lbs will start going down. If you stick to cd 100% you will easily loose the 3st in time no prob. Goodluck hun and cheer up. Determination today leads to success tomorrow. Any journey can be made easy and more enjoyable if your happy..... so babes SMILE, as this is the new start to the new you. Loads of hugs. xxx

sorry just got your posts, (delayed laptop) Thank you so much for your kind words, it is so nice to speak to peole who understand. My husband is very supportive but doesnt truly understand how hard i am finding it (even though he is trying) All of my work mates and close friends have perfect little figures ( i used to) and it really gets me down. My only prob is i struggle with will power and it doesnt take a lot to convince me to eat. Anyway i am going to try my hardest to stay on track. My first weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully that will give me some motivation (depending on how much i have lost)

Thanks again xxx

Let us know how you do at your wi. Your first wi, how exciting. That should spur you on. Good luck xxx

Ffbt i was wondering where you'd been. Was almost gonna shout you. How are you? Any new ideas on what you're wearing for the wedding? x

;)Thank you, i'll be asking how to edit my tracker next lol xx

Tremendous Teeny Tiny Thursday coming up. Keep your goals well in focus for tomorrow.

Ffbt and Thelma where are you both? x

Normal Service has been resumed!

Shrinklies!!!!! I've missed you!!!!

So so sorry I haven't been around during the past few days. My mum was staying so was spending time with her rather than on the laptop.

Everything going ok with CD - I've kind of done an add a meal week this week, so not expecting much of a loss tonight. (Never expect a great loss when I get weighed at night anyway - I usually go in the mornings so when it's later at night I always think that it's a bit of a false reading as there's a days worth of food and liquid in there that isn't usually there!) But, I lost 8lbs last week, so even if it's only a pound, I think I'll cope!

Welcome to the Shrinklies, Dione - hope ketosis is treating you better than it was the other day and you're not feeling so rubbish. Keep coming on here whether you're feeling good or bad - we're all in this together!

Sunshine, haven't had a chance to read your diary, but will do that soon. So glad your gig went well and you're feeling so fab! You're an inspiration.

FFBT, how's you? Got an outfit for the wedding yet? I'm going shoe, bag, hat and jewellery shopping on Saturday to finish off my outfit :)

Mini, how you doing? Give us your goss!

Shanny, well done on the pound loss and on going back on SS! Brave, determined woman!

Ok, better go and find DJ Thez for today's tune!

Thelma xxx

Juicy July Jigging

DJ Thez reporting for duty! Thelma (my manager) suspended me for a few days - no idea what I've done, but I will be investigating the possibility of an industrial tribunal. She can't stop me from doing my work!!!!!

Today's tune is a 2 pronged attack on those pesky little fat cells:
1 - listen to the tune and dance, dance, dance away the fat
2 - listen to the tune and smile, smile, smile away the fat

Club Tropicana
Wham!

(I told you there would be cheesy summer tunes during the Juicy July Challenge, so don't say a word Shrinklies! ;))

Good Morning everyone:D
How are you all? Thanks for the warm welcome Thelma, i must admit i am not looking forward to being weighed tonight (at 7pm) does my councellor not know how much 3 litres of water weighs inside my body!! lol lol
Anyway i weighed myself this morning so i have an idea how much i have lost but will wait until tonight to confirm it as her scales said i was 3 1/2lb heavier then mine did which is quite weird as my scales are brand new :sigh:
Anyway after feeling miserable last night, i have put it down to having swine flu for the past week and not being able to see my 2 beautiful boys. Thety have had to stay at their nans as my eldest is asthmatic and i cant risk him catching this swine flu.
I am feeling back to mormal today, have the Dr's to give me the all clear and then my weigh in, so i am going to excercise by bleaching the whole house ready for my kids to return tomorrow.

I want to say thank you to all of you. I know i only spoke to you last night but i was feeling really low and de motivated but you all made me feel alot better and now i am determined toget rid of this 3 stone that i have been carrying around for far too long. Cant wait to be a yummy mummy again xxx

How do i add a photo of myself? I found it yesterday but i cant find it :(

Morning all...

Glad dione your feeling more positive. Hope you get the all clear from the docs and that the wi goes well. Try not to drink 1-2 hrs before wi ;)

Hey sunny sunshine :) We just missed each other yesterday. I must have left just when you came on.

Thelma, goodluck with the wi. Hope alls good at the boyfriend side... kinda got in the habit of a daily report..lol. So happy for you. xxx

Im not goin to the wedding coz i just dont feel confident enough :sigh: . Didnt find a dress either and i realized in all those dressing rooms i was in that there is still a long way to go... and if i go to this wedding i know im gonna be hiding myself and be really concious of all my fatty bits and not enjoy my time plus there are gonna be some really snotty n nasty people there...and when i say nasty, i mean NASTY! I know i shouldnt bother about what anyone says etc, but it really affects me and makes me go all depressed and turn to food. I know im strong but maybe not that strong. I feel im not ready to face any negativity right now.

Shanny and jella howz ss going? Hope you girls are sticking to it.

Mini have you had your cd meeting? What did she suggest?

Lets have a super duper day shrinklies.
Happy Cding.
xxx

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Listen closely:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]The only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself.[/FONT]​

So shrinklies, no moaning, feeling sorry or making lame excuses. Get your backsides in gear and cd yourself to your goals ;)

Oh FFBT hun, poor you. Really? I mean if you don't want to go that's fair enough but don't not go due to other people. Have you got Spanx? They are brilliant, give you a great shape and hold everything in. The maxi dresses that you tried are not flattering on most people so don't get disheartened because of that hun. I do understand tho if it's just easier this time not to go. You have been through a lot this last few weeks so you need to do what's right for you.

I'm feeling really low today. There must be something in the air. It's probably over all the hyped up few weeks i've had. I'm bloated and constipated again. Apart from housework I'm not teaching till 4 today so I am staying cosy with my magazines and relaxing. I think i have something coming on as my throat isn;t good, nose is blocked, i'm all achey and just feel low. Damn! I'll be fine. I'm mixing my 1000B food up today for something different and i'm sure i'll be back to my sunny self soon :)

Dione.....you had swine flu? God you poor thing!!!!!! Great you've had the all clear. Let us know how your wi goes tonight x

Goodluck to you Thelma too x

Welcome Dione! It's great here I'd be lost without coming here each day. I'm in day 2 of my restart, I didn't come on here last night I went for a walk, took a bath and went to bed early to beat my night time munchies. I took some quick measurements today and my waist is 1 inch smaller and the rest is the same. I'm a bit anxious my wi is monday and I have a busy weekend ahead but that might be a good thing!!!! Ffbt sorry you decided not to go to the wedding maybe try shopping again knowing you don't need to find anything?

Hellooo shrinkies ive returned again lol, oooh my gosh SS was hard only manged 3 days boooo woooo. I visited my new work place today and totally forgot to put my bar in my dam bag.!! It wasnt till 3:30 pm i had to pack it and had a salad dish.!!

Well im hoping them 3 days gave me alteast a 1 pound loss lol.
I can't believe July challenge is nearly over. I have my mates Hen night satday hotel booked etc cant wait.

But i will be thinking about wi on monday so will stay in control.
xx

Dione is officially shrinking

:pHi All,

Well i have just come back from my 1st WI and guess what.............. What i haes you all say? I lost 9.5lbs whoop whoop!! :D
Admittidely i was very low this morning and nearly gave in to temptation but this has definately gave be the motivation to carry on. Im going to see how i do next week now that i am back to 100% health and if i struggle i may look at CD 810kcal what do you think?

Thanks you so much for all of your support and warm welcome

Love from a not as fat Dione

9.5lb whoop whoop cant stop smiling

:party0011: Wooooooo Hoooooooo :happy036:​

What a fab loss girl....that should keep you goin now for sometime. Keep smiling, coz the only way now is down (weight wise ;) ) :superwoman:

Big Hugs. xxx

Back