*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Dione thats fab!! thats a big loss you must be so proud :) Congrats whoohooo. I'm entering day 3 of ss tomorrow somehow I forgot how hard it really is grrrr

:thankyou:fftb - Thank you so much, i am so proud of myself as i do not ave a lot of will power. 4.5 from a stone, i didnt think of that :giggle:

OMG i am on my way to a slim body, no stopping me now :character00115:

Hi jellababy,

Thank you sooo much i am so pleased with myself. I have REALLY struggled this week :cry:as i have always and i mean always loved my food. Even when i was a size 8/10 i loved my food but i was alot more active in my ork. Now i sit at a desk all day which is crap coz i never have time to excercise. If you ever feel low or find it hard give me a shout. I know i am new to this but i'm here to give support as well as receive it xxx:family2:

Hi Shanny, how are you? Im on my 1st week of SS just lost 9.5lb whoop whoop.

ffb, jellababy where are you :)

Hi! Thanks Dione i'm having a hard night and to add to it tv is crap. I've been thinking about what to do with my life (as you do!!!) and I think i'll do a childcare course in sept it's for a year and think I could like working with children. I'm so lost though have done art and crafts and did computer stuff for years still can't find something I love well except making glass jewellery but I can't make that a job as such and I need a sense of purpose about my life............sigh

Ooh id love to see some of your jewellery hun i like really original things do u have any pics xxx

Well done to all those who have had amazing losses - well scales have not budged now for 2 weeks and all this on SS????? Totally baffled - pee'd off and disheartened. Will keep going until weigh in - then may revise my thinking. Obviously my body has got to the stage where SS just isn't doing any good. Not TOTM and am drinking plenty of water. Inch loss is the same too.... bloody dieters wall!!! How very dare it. am sure I'll feel better in a couple of days but at the moment totally and utterly fed up x sorry for draining.... x

Friday fun!

Woohoo, Shrinks - it's the weekend! Keep focussed over the weekend and just think about how much closer to goal you'll be on Monday :)

And to help burn a few more calories on this wet, windy Friday...have a dance to this!

Bamboleo
Gypsy Kings

Morning shrinklies... Hope everyones doin well.

Im gonna be damn busy today and over the wknd since its my daughters 2nd bday tomorrow and Ive organized everything myself..from cooking, baking to decorating etc... Cookin and baking is gonna be a challenge...but Im gonna stay strong as i wanna be at goal before summer ends.

Have a fab day girls.
Happy Cding.
x

Hi all feeling ok today had a tiny loss on the scales but enough to keep me going. Mini sorry things are not moving maybe move up the steps and have a break from ss? I'm gonna try put a pic of some pendants in my sig I dunno how to post a pic any other way!

Hello all,
Just a quick lunchtime post from me. Trying to catch up on everyone's posts that I've missed over the last few days...

Mini, sorry to hear the scales aren't doing as they're told! Stick at it chick - there will be movement soon. Hugs

FFBT, that must have been a difficult decision to make about the wedding. I hope you're not stressing too much about it. You're doing really well and have such determination and positivity. Hope you have a lovely time at your daughter's party :) I have no doubts that you'll cope with the party food - you're strong and brave and know that you're worth it!

Jella, what lovely jewellery! It's always difficult to make those big decisions about career paths. In my job, I help people look at the different options available, so if you want to run anything past me, feel free!

Dione, congratulations on your WI result!!! Brilliant stuff! You're well on your way to goal - stay strong. :)

Shanny, have a brilliant time at the hen night! Tell us the gory details when you get back!

Daisy, how you doing? Hope CD is treating you well!

Sunshine, how you feeling now? Hope the blues have lifted a bit for you.

All fine in Thelmaland. Only 3 weeks today till my friend's wedding so am going to be very very CD focussed till then. Things with 'the date' (boyfriend!) are going well - not quite known each other a month yet, but aside from my wariness of getting involved generally, we're getting on really well and it's lovely to be desirable to somebody. He's coming shoe/bag/jewellary shopping with me tomorrow, so that'll be an interesting test on the relationship! lol

Ok, better get back to work.

I won't be on much over the weekend, but will try to pop on with a song or 2!

Have fun, Shrinks and shrink lots!

Thelma xxx

OOOhhhhh Yay. Got my motorbike leathers today. I can't believe they exchanged them for me after 3 months and then discounted the new gear for me. I have to say the leather jacket and trousers are hot, I feel sexy in it where as before I just felt like a wally lol. And it's all in a size 8! I never thought when I originally got the gear i'd be bringing the whole lot back for a size 8! Great stuff.

I also had some vouchers to use up in town and got myslef a little black dress and little short skirt for my leggings.

I've been busy sorting band stuff out. I'm getting a top drummer and also a piano player to take over for me so I can get out and perform to my best. Must say i have more confidence to get out there now as I feel so much better in my clothes.

I have been really bloated this last week. It's been awful. Had to take senekot last night which has helped. I also get really bloated the last week of my pill every month..... so no weighing myself till after totm or i'll get depressed. I'll just keep my head down, carry on with CD and hopefully get to goal one day :)

I've gotta go order 3 weeks of CD meals now as cdc is going away from next week. Think i'll leave the bars as they start my cravings off and I do better without them so porridge and choc mint shakes for me.

Thought i'd post my last diary post on here too to save me saying it all again.

Hope everyone is ok. Thez.... I need to be focused for the next 3 weeks too so I'm there with you. Oohhhh make the most of bf shopping with you.....most men only go at first :)...or maybe you;ve just found a good one. He sounds lovely.

I need to go catch up on all your posts and down 10 gallons of water to get rid of this bloating. Catch you all soon xxx

Mini....... that happened to me. Don't give in and look at the bigger picture hun. It will go down again if you stick withit. As soon as I moved up a step, the lbs started moving again. You're doing so well, stay with it, hugs xxx

Thanks Thelma could really use your help I really don't know what I want at all! I've spent a lot of years very depressed and on medication and now that I feel better I feel so so lost.. We'll imigrate in a few years and I want to do something i'll enjoy. Anyways having a good day today went shopping bought nothing hehe had coffee with a friend and walked home which took me 40mins and i'm well pooped from it. Sunshine size 8 how cool!!! Do you drive the motorcycle? My hubby used to have one it was great fun being on the back something very free about it. Ffbt hope the party goes well and go job for doing everything yourself that can't be easy. I've been invited to a bbq tomorrow evening and I better not go I know I won't be able to resist but she knows i'm on this diet I just hope she understands but part of me thinks I could just eat something small grrrr I dunno!!!!

Helllo shrinkies im back from hen nite shopping getting balloons banners etc, so expensive boy oh boy i ss today ready for tomorrow

Thanx Dione it was tough for me today but did it and now ready for bed at 7:30 because im thinking of puddings right now.

So nite guys and have a good relaxing 100% CD!!! Shrinkies.! x

Sounds like exciting times ahead for you, Jella! Where are you emigrating to? Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more about job/career options :)

Shanny, you're doing great with the preparations (both food and otherwise!) for the hen night! Have a fab time!

How you doing, Sunshine? Your shopping trip sounds great! Hope mine is as successful tomorrow!

Well, Shrinks, I'm off to carry on with this cross stitch wedding present! 3 weeks today - not convinced it'll be finished on time, but am giving it my best shot!

Laters xxx

Hi Everyone,

How are we all this evening? Well since having the awine flu as you all know i had to send my kids to ther nans for a week. I went to see them today asi have the all clear (just waiting for hubby to get the all clear now) Had a lovely afternoon with my youngest then picked my eldest up from school and took him to see ice age 3 3d and then to burger king. It was lovely but he cried when i had to go and make sure daddy was ok. It broke my heart :cry:i cant believe i had to it and watch my 8 year old eat a big fat cheese burger. I was drooling... I actually have a confession to make :eek: i stole a chip:( i know its only a chip but seriously i am ssooooo disappointed with myself.

Minx: Doont be down, i am new to ss so i cant really advise you on how it works but i am sure as the others say if you go onto the 810 for 1 week and then back to ss then the weight will drop again. Ur body is saying it is used to it and needs a temporary change.

Hope you are all ok. love you all xxx

OOOhhhhh Yay. Got my motorbike leathers today. I can't believe they exchanged them for me after 3 months and then discounted the new gear for me. I have to say the leather jacket and trousers are hot, I feel sexy in it where as before I just felt like a wally lol. And it's all in a size 8! I never thought when I originally got the gear i'd be bringing the whole lot back for a size 8! Great stuff.

I also had some vouchers to use up in town and got myslef a little black dress and little short skirt for my leggings.

I've been busy sorting band stuff out. I'm getting a top drummer and also a piano player to take over for me so I can get out and perform to my best. Must say i have more confidence to get out there now as I feel so much better in my clothes.

I have been really bloated this last week. It's been awful. Had to take senekot last night which has helped. I also get really bloated the last week of my pill every month..... so no weighing myself till after totm or i'll get depressed. I'll just keep my head down, carry on with CD and hopefully get to goal one day :)

I've gotta go order 3 weeks of CD meals now as cdc is going away from next week. Think i'll leave the bars as they start my cravings off and I do better without them so porridge and choc mint shakes for me.

Thought i'd post my last diary post on here too to save me saying it all again.

Hope everyone is ok. Thez.... I need to be focused for the next 3 weeks too so I'm there with you. Oohhhh make the most of bf shopping with you.....most men only go at first :)...or maybe you;ve just found a good one. He sounds lovely.

I need to go catch up on all your posts and down 10 gallons of water to get rid of this bloating. Catch you all soon xxx
What is it with the bars, once I have one, I want to eat.

I luckily have no prob with the bars, I keep it till 8pm and it kills the cravings for a few hours then off to bed. It's looking difficult to get out of the bbq 2morrow I'll have to explain better that I can't have food as such feel bad letting her down or else just go for half an hour or something ahhhh anyways i'll see how it goes. Gonna put diff pic's of my jewellery hopefully not so small lol

Back