*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Must admit am the same - the bars tend to throw me out of ketosis..... am hoping CDC has porridge for me this week as he's not had any for the last couple of weeks.... missing it!!!!
Big hugs - mini x x
well done sunshine - size 8 indeed!! Haven't been that since I was 19...... many years ago... x x

Good morning evereyone,

Minx..... I'm not actually a size 8, I'm a 10 but with leathers you've got to get the tightest you can sqeeze into :)

Merriefach and Jella, I never had a probem with the bars and I love them however I'm down to 2 cd meals now and just don't feel it's enough...and sometimes I end up having 3 cd melas due to this.

It's so confusing as I'm now having to order 4 weeks of cd meals as I am off to Dublin the week my cdc is back from holiday! I have 2 weeks of cd meals and then 2 weeks of 1 cd meal and it's hard to know what I'll want at the time ????? I have odered a few bars so when i'm out in Dublin I have something and also for travelling. When I get down to 1 meal I think it'll have to be porridge in the mornings. It's actually quite hard coming off the cd meals.

Anyway, you all seem to be doing really well so congrats,

Lets all have a A Shrinking Stones Saturday and if anyone goes to blip, we devil Shrinklie's are watching lol
xxx

Sunshine size 10 is brill too!!! Those were the days!!
Am off meeting up with some of the girls on another forum later - only problem is they're meeting in a thai restaurant!!! How bloody cruel is that!!! Me sat there with my water whilst they're tucking in!!!! It's gonna be so hard - but can't fall off this wagon....
Take care - have a great weekend x x x

Last diary post...damn damn damn

Happy, happy Sunshine, doing so well and then has a blow out! Damn.

Eaten stupid food today. I did this once before on CD. Finding 1000B very, very hard. I'm not one to follow recipies, I cook my own way and just haven't been tempted by anything on the list. This is worrying as I'm meant to be going to 1200 on tues. I think i need to master 1000B first. Why I've done this I'll never know. I know I will get right back on track and throw myself into CD but I'm making my journey longer.

I deserve a big slap!

Need to keep my goals in focus so I have 16 days till I'm off to Dublin and seeing my family. I am absolutly determined to go for it. I would so love to be at goal by then and feel my best. But just to be back in control would be great.

I feel full and am discusted with myself but I'm only letting myself down. I did think about what i was doing and i made the choice. Come on ME........I can stick with this and get back on track. I'm just being greedy.

I'm loving being smaller but if I keep this up I won't be for much longer.

Oh Boo :(

Sunshine, Sunshine, Sunshine, don't give yourself a hard time! You'll get focussed again and everything will be ok - I promise. You've come too far to let this spoil your successes.

Keep smiling xxx

Sunshine,LOOK at the LEATHERS!
friend who have dukes are always complaining about getting them on and then crash dieting. Think LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER.
Did you say your heading to see your family?

Think of the shock you'll give them,
one day is one day, get back in there girl, you've done soooooooooooo well!:character00201:
sorry couldn't find a bike smiley

Sunshine look at what you've achieved so far honey!!! You've done amazing - do not let one little slip up throw you - have a good nights slepp and get back on it in the morning honey - all refreshed!!!! Big big hugs - x x

Thanks Shrinklies,

I see a pattern here...... every time I have a big event, I work hard on CD (still enjoying it, just part of my life right now), then I come down off my high and have a blow out! It's weird. I seem to be able to cope with difficult situations fairly well and then go off the walls for no reason. I'm a funny one lol. All I know is that today I've hardly been able to keep my eyes open. I went to meet a fiend for coffee, he asked me, and then he didn't show up???? Pretty annoying considering I really didn't want to go near town today. He called me 2 hours later to say he was running late!!!! pretty rude.

I actually have a lot going on which I pushed aside so i could focus on my gig. Extended family troubles, dying aunt, stressed immidiate family, the list goes on....but i usualy look at the positives. Maybe it's all just caught up with me.

My sister told me yesterday she was bragging about me on her Wedding/ Brides to Be forum..... how skinny I'd got and how lovely I looked in the bridesmaid dress. It's so lovely that she's so proud of me losing the weight. We get really excited about eachothers lives, we're very close :) I really need to get focused for Dublin.

Sorry for the waffly post. Thanks for your support. xxx

Hi Shrinkies,

How is everyone? Sunshine you are a size 10 which is absolutely amazing. Dont let things get you down hunny. I havent been on here for long but you seem to be a tough cookie and ur very strong. Sorry to hear about a loss in your family, my thoughts are with you :)

How is everyone else doing? My husband and i are finally over the swine flu and we got our kids back home today which is so good:family2:. Cooking them dinner was a challenge, made me VERY hungry! I wondered if i could ask a few questions to you all?

1. Can i do ss and have 1 meal a week? i love the family to eat together on a sunday and i find it hard not eating with them?
2. Can you alternate ss and 810 every wee i.e. week 1 ss, week 2 810? or will that mess up ketosis?
3. Would i still lose weight if i had 3 ss shakes and then a salad for dinner?

Im asking as i am really struggling at the moment and i'd rather look at alternatives then give up all together :cry:

Thanks guys xxx

Thanks hun,(aunt is dying, hasn't died yet.... long story)

I would email your cdc and ask her about mixing the plans. I'd find it very hard to bounce between them especially ss and 810. Some peeps do ss and have a ss plus meal when they feel they need it.
x

Thanks hun, whats the ss plus?

It's the step between ss and 810 where you have a smaller portion of protein (200kcal meal), 3 cd meals and milk....around 615 kcal xxx

Me tough lol....... i'm just very determined lol xxx

Have you got your yellow booklet, It's all in there x

Oh thats the one i was talking about, i thought that was the 810? My cdc confuses me sometimes, she goes on about all the different stages at the same time :(
Thanks for that hun. Wouls i still lose if i either alternate that with ss or if i go onto ss plus?

Thank you, you have been a huge help and a great inspiration ;)
I hope you are feeling better and remember what you have achieved so one bad day is allowed :)

You're so lovely. This Shrinklie thread has got me through my cd journey big time. We just need to help eachother all the way.

I suppose when you look at it like it's one day, it seems smaller than it is. I just don't want to get ino bad habbits. You get a lot of freedom on the higher plans and its easy to talk yourslef into believing certain foods are ok... but that's not how it works. I've gotta stick with it as I have loads of time after cd to have those foods if i want to. I wish tho i'd chose fab food instead of rubbish when i fall off the wagon !!!! :) x

Hi all! Dione I switch between ss and ss+ to make my life easier and cdc said it was ok to do that. Sunshine don't be so hard on yourself you've done well and a bad day is allowed! I've had a good day went to the medevil festival and resisted all the lovely foods but it was dam hard especailly at the end when everyone went to grab some food from the worst possible stand so I stood there and picked the meat out of a sandwich lol but thats all i did. Happy enough with that today it was a lot of walking and standing so all in all it was ok. This morning put me on a real high becasue my scales is just about the 11st mark so soon i'll be in the 10's, somewhere i've not been in my adult life it really helped me stay on track today. Also planning to go to visit new year (in holland) and booking the tickets soon and a freind of ours is coming along too. Have another festival thing tomorrow but it's small so hopefully wont be there long! I go with the dog club to help out with the dogs and they do demo's but today it really poured on us for that 30 mins and it hadn't been that heavy all day or since but thats life. Anyways how's everyone else been? I've had trouble sleeping has anyone else?

Hi Jellababy,

Thanks for that. I think I have to be hard on myself or I'll slack off:)

Well done for resisting today and you'll be in the 10'in no time which is exciting.

I know Thez has trouble sleeping at times. I certainly did in the first few weeks. Sominex did the trick for me . It's over the counter tablets at the chemist and is brilliant.

You're doing so well hun. Keep up the good work. I'm so anjoyed with myself but hey it's a fresh day tomorrow and I am moving on.

No more blips for me.....they really aren't worth it...not after all the hard work on CD we put in.

So it's sunday tomorrow... lets all have a -
Staying on the Straight and Narrow Sunday

Take care Shrinklies xxx

Hi guys how are we all this fine sunday morning.
Well i'm at work! boo hoo
I went out lastnight and oh my god so many people kept telling me how great I looked and you know what I felt amazing I had my slimming jeans on and even some heels on although they were killing by the end of the night lol.
But I have to say the highlite of the night (sounds daft i know) was the most gorgeous guy in the world approached me (never happens) and told me he thought I was stunning :) was so shocked I couldn't speak and probably looked like an idiot but it made me feel so happy that even after being broken hearted not so long ago I have the ability to attract other men lol.
Although i'm not ready for all that yet so I politely thanked him and carried on dancing with friends.
It's amazing what losing some weight can do for self confidence I felt like a new woman lastnight and didn't put my head down when standing near a bloke incase he made fun of me lol.
Sorry to whittle on just wanted to share my thoughts
hope u are all well this morning
xxx

Good Morning Shrinklies,

Well done for resisting JB, that takes alot of strength to resist when others are eating what they want, you'll be at your target inno time!!!:p

Hi Sunshine, how you feeling today? hope all is ok and you are feeling positive today :)

I have woken up positive this morning, i am going to kick these cravings and stick to ss for at least a nother few weeks then move up to ss plus. Im also going to the gym at some point today :eek:

Happy shrinking Sunday everyone :D

Week 1: 9.5lb Achieved
Week 2: 4.5lb working on it
Week 3: 4lb working on it
Week 4: 4lb working on it

Back