*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Good evening, well we have been a very quiet thread today.

Daisy, that's the best feeling when a stranger pays you a compliment like that. Great confidence booster x

Dione, great to hear you're feeling positive today.

I've been at a friends graduation all day and am completly shattered. I have kept to my plan and still have my porridge and yoghurt to go. I still feel like eating everything in site. Never when i'm out tho just when i'm home. I won't tho, not worth going through all that again adter yesterday :)

Gonna go have a coffee to wake myself up and am ignoring my oh scoffing goodies!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Saw myself in photo's taken today. I look like a different person, it's bizarre. Amyway being slim is sooooo much better than being overweight and its true confidence just grows and grows.

Talk later xxx

Hi everyone it is quiet here today! I should have had a good day but I was in a bad mood just standing around waiting for things to start and people eating and horrible weather, even the dogs were too restless when it came to starting. Just had an ss+ meal so thats helps, I find the weekends very hard indeed and i'm worried about continuing becasue i'm so sick of the soups and the only shake I like (mint choc) and even getting sick of the bars AHHH not sure why but anways i'll try not to think that far ahead and just keep going. Thelma I can't pm ya think i'm not a member for long enough. Have my weigh in tomorrow afternoon and i'm hoping it's around 2lbs which would be good for me...so off i go now to drink loads!!;):D

Hi Shrinklies,

Sunsine Glad you are feeling better today. Its amazing what a new day brings. :)

JB Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hope you reach minimum 2lb loss :)

Well today has been more positive yipeee. I sat down with the kids whilst they ate their dinner and i wasnt even tempted to steal a bit of their fish:D

Things are thankfully looking up. Im a bit nervous as i am back tomorrow after a week off and i really do hope i dont crave as they always have cakes, biscuits and chocolate in the office:confused:

As im the manager i might ban it lol lol (couldnt be that cruel)

Its sickening as all the girls are stick thin and stuff their face all day :(. Mind you they are all young and havent got any kids

Hope everyone has had a good day xxx

Hello my honey's... well its been food tourture all weekend - yes did have a small somthing instead of shake last nite - but was very sensible - just really pray have lost this week.... Think will end up moving onto 810 for a while and then back down again... Been on running machine (1 min walk / 1 min run for 25 mins) so hoping have burnt a bit more too!!!
Jelly - my weigh in too tomorrow.... am sure we'll both lose!!!!
Big hugs everyone x x

Good luck to you as well mini, will be thinking of you both xx ((hugs))

Do hope so - was very sensible - hard going though as some do critisize you every step of the way....
Am sure we'll do fabulously tomorrow - can't wait for the next stone to drop off and I'll be in the 10 something bracket - been a while that has!!
Take care mini x x

Oohhhh there's life here :)

I'm really not feeling well. It's getting annoying now I must say. My throat is sore, blocked up nose and sore ears, pretty achey too.

On a good note tho I've just got myself a new drummer and piano player and have rehearsals next week and the week after. Can't wait to hear how it sounds with an 8 peice band.

Off to have my porridge,,,yum. always find it comforting. I think when i see my cdc tomorrow i'm gonna swop some shakes with more porridge as I'm really getting sick of the shakes. I could eat porridge all day :)

xxx

I was a singer for years sunshine. Gave it all up when i had my youngest and got a normal job :( boring!!!
Where are you based? Have you been doing it long? I d love to get back into it. I lost all confidence when i put all my weight on :(

Dionne that's nice to know. Been singing since i was 2. But i'm a singer songwriter and after 2 years playing just me on a piano live I decided to take time out and get a band together. It's taken a while as I needed to get it right. I grew up with Tori Amos style music and thats the style I was writing but now I write heavier strong vocal and more rock with an edge. After my last gig, it worked well, i'm gonna really push it for a year while I have top musicians who want to play for me. When i've updated my website I'll post it here so you can see :)

I used to put off playing live because of my weight and then a few years ago I got to the point where i litterally had to push myself to get out there. I just wore spanx to hold everything in and long hair extensions...almost played a charactor. But this time i went out on stage as me with my bob hair and a rocky look and it was fab!!

I teach singing full time to pay the bills which I love. You should so get back into it hunxxx

Ooohhh can't wait to hear how Thelma and FFBT have got on this weekend. I'm missing you guys on here. Wanna hear all your news when you're next on.

My week is starting to fill up but it's great doing other things away from teaching and having a break.

None of my friends are into Harry Potter , I had to see the last one on my own!!!!! Never been to a film on my own before that but I'm thinking I'll have to go on my own again. No point draging oh as he hates them. Might do an afternoon showing one day this week for fun.

So hope everyone's had a good sunday.I've been 100% on plan so i'm happy with that.

Lets all have a Mini Me Monday tomorrow and think slim and confident, We'll get there and thanks for your ongoing support.

xxx

Good Morning....... :) Man this thread is so quiet. Ive come on after 2 days and there was only a page and a half to catch up on...lol!

Bday went well. My mickey mouse cake turned out great... looked very professional...was well impressed with myself :)

I dont know about anyone else but saw pics from the bday yesterday and i look so tired and drained and my skin looks so pale and dull. I had lovely skin before cd but since being on cd Ive started getting really bad spots. I did mention a long time ago that my hair has also started falling out but looking at the pics i could really see it thinning. Im not sure i wanna carry after looking at these pics... i do look ill :(

Im so confused... I might just stick to it another 2-3 wks and then start having balanced meals with tons of fruit n veg. Honestly looking at myself has really been a downer for me.... used to love getting photographed.

Anyway, hope everyones doing well. Thanks sunshine and thelma asking about the party. It went well. Cd wise, i stuck to ss and nobody really noticed as i was busy in kitchen work etc... My sis-in-law has shrunk even more...must admit shes got an ideal figure and was looking great. As usual everyone ended up talking about weight etc... Im still the big one where as once upon a time i was the skinniest and prettiest in the family. Feel so depressed....sorry im moaning but cant help it. I ve never been this confused and skeptical about cd...still havent had my first shake of the day.

Anyone struggling like me, lets try staying positive and have a good day.

xxx

Morning Shrinklies,

Oh Fattyfattybumtum, you sound so down. You've felt like this for a long time now hun. If it's not for you it's not for you. But why don't you just start on 810 and be done with it. You were so much better on that plan last time but this time you can do it at home , and not at your mums. You have to stop comparing yourself to the others hun. It's not doing you any good at all. You will lose the weight in your own time. It's not a race. But the tiredness and hairloss is really not good. Can you discuss all this with your new cdc? xxx I'm around today, only teaching from 2-3 and 4.30-5.30 xxx hugs

(this is my diary entry this morning so I thought i'd share it with you guys)

I've been with my CDC this morning and I'm staying on 1000 now till I'm at goal. The losses on 1200 and 1500 are tiny and I want to get to goal asap. I'll decide at goal if I want to carry on losing a few lbs and when to move up the plans. I'm happy to stay on 1000 for now.

I've not lost anything but then I did't expect to as I'm retaining water nd due on. My CDC says I can definetly go back to exercisng now so that's exactly what I'm going to do. She said I can do a mix of weights and cardio and it should help my weight loss. Yay! Might even go to the gym tonight.

I took my measurments today for a boost.
Lost 0.5in off waist so now 26.5in waist
Lost 0.5in from hips, now 35in hips
Lost 0.5in off each arm, now 10in arms
Lost 1in from under bust, now 29.5in
Lost 1.5in from full bust, now 33.5in

Inch loss is a great motivation when weigh stays the same.:)

Hey Shrinklies,

Just caught up on the posts.

Not much news from here really - very quiet weekend. Have struggled and failed this morning (not quite sure where the problem came from, but will keep thinking about that) however, managed to stop myself and come on here to refocus. Need to head to work in a few mins - gotta stop by the supermarket and buy antiseptic wipes etc as swine flu has hit my office so we're cleaning everything! lol

Right, back to Mini Me Monday (as opposed to Maxi Me Monday which is where I was earlier!).

Will be on later tonight to catch up xx

Thelma and Fattfattybumtum. The 3 of us have been in this together for a long time and I think we need to be leaning on eachother more than we have been. It's since we haven't been around as much that we've all been getting a bit behind! I think we need a pact to come on every day (that we can of course) and check up on eachother...we've been a bit crap lately do you both agree?

Thez well done for getting right back on plan. x

Hello
Wish I could add someting good today but i'm feeling awfull and totally sick of this diet. To add with it I got a letter from the dietition asking me to make an app, I asked my gp months ago to refer me and now I feel like going and getting her to sort my diet out and loose that way. I have my weigh in later today and then moving to 810 not even sure what extra that has but i'll see! Anyways I'll be back later take care everyone ((((hugs)))

Hi Jella hun.

Sorry to hear you sounding so down.

This diet makes your emotions run all over the place and you've done the best thing logging on here today and letting it all out. I haven't been able to be around too much lately to give you support but i'm back now as life has calmed down a bit. Don't do anything rash as you're head can be clowdy on CD.

Moving to 810 is a great plan. You get to have a protein based meal with greens and milk or yoghurt and it's absolutly brilliant. Losses are still good on it and you should start feeling better about yourself.

It'll be interesting to hear what the dietitian has to say but you can always take her advice on for after CD. It's all about healthy eating in the end anyway, you're just hurrying the weightloss along through cd to get there.

Come back later and tell us how you're doing. You're doing really well so keep going xx

Jella - all the best for weigh in honey. Was quite surprised at mine - junst under 3 lbs! Fab... Have been upped to the 810/1000 cals now - just for couple weeks before start SSing again..... Too scared to eat... Anyone else felt like that??
Big hugs mini x

Hi Mini,

Awww don't be scared. Loads of us are scared moving up but it's so nice being able to eat again that you just enjoy the food. Well done on the 3lbs thats fab! You're such a star doing so well xxx

Where are Shanny and Polish Rose?

Back