*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Thelma and Fattfattybumtum. The 3 of us have been in this together for a long time and I think we need to be leaning on eachother more than we have been. It's since we haven't been around as much that we've all been getting a bit behind! I think we need a pact to come on every day (that we can of course) and check up on eachother...we've been a bit crap lately do you both agree?

Thez well done for getting right back on plan. x

Yes, I definitely agree. I need you Shrinklies to keep me on the straight and narrow. So, yes, everyday from now on - 'the date' will just have to amuse himself whilst I'm chatting to my lovely Shrinklies!

Was feeling a bit insecure and emotional this morning, I think (can't put my finger on it but had a strange day with 'the date' yesterday, so think i was just a bit unsure of where I stand today. Well, actually, I know where I stand, but I'm not sure I want to be standing there - if that makes sense!) So, I think that's what triggered my nonsense this morning. Won't say anymore though, as I'm always conscious this is the 100% thread, so can't be talking about blipping etc.

Suffice to say, I'll be 100%ing for the rest of the day :).

Well done on the 3lbs Mini! Brilliant stuff.

Keep focussed, Jella - and do let us know how youget on at the dietician. I'll be interested to hear that. Oh, and I think you can't PM till you've had 50 posts, so keep posting and you'll get all sorts of new things you can do on Minimins!

Ok, better get back to work. Feel like I've just messed around all day what with one thing and another, so want to complete at least one task before leaving tonight.

Be back later chicks,

Thez xxx

Hun we can tell eachother when we messed up of course. We just don't list every food we blipped with under the sun and then brag about having a loss anyway :) That's all it is. It doesn't mean we have to be perfect 100% of the time, we're human :)

You sound more like yourself anyway. You've come sooooo far and you ARE doing so well so bug hugs.

Just need to get FFBT back on here like she used to be. I'm so bossy :) xxx hugs

lets do this

Oooh i only have one lesson to go at 5pm and my dinner is all done for after that. I must say it's been brilliant being able to catch up with the forum. It's really keeping me focused. For anyone struggling get yourself on here and get chatting here and all over the forum. It really will motivate you and also inspire you to keep going.

We are a stong little group here and have always spurred eachother on to do well. We need eachother whatever else is going on in our lives. This is for us! and we are finally doing something for oursleves.

So come on Shrinklies lets pull together and take those steps closer to our goals, mini and main goals. We may all be on different plans but it makes no difference as we'll all be going through them or already have gone through them.

Lets do this.... positive thought..... slimmer YOU xxx

:grouphugg::superwoman::girlpower::talk017::wavey:

Am still about - just not feeling too good at the mo - upset tummy.... must've been the stuff at the weekend not agreeing with me.
Take care mini x x

About to start sewing again - busy hands = no dangerous thoughts! lol And the plus side is it looks like I might just finish this cross stitch in time for the wedding! (Won't say that too loudly though, just in case!)

How's you Sunshine? You feeling any better tonight?
x

Ooohhh have fun with that. Yeah I'm feeling okay tonight thanks. Caught up with FFBT which was nice. I have a whole day off tomorrow altho will be up at 6am to take oh to the train station. I'd say I'll be on here early lol.

You need some technlogy that you can use your hands to sew and speak to the computer so it will type on here for you lol.

Are you feeling better this evening? x

Hello! I'm not home long i've been out all day and yes I caved in and had my worst day to date ate a lot of stuff. But the odd thing is I bought some clothes and it really cheered me up to be a size smaller and it's spured me on and I was proud of myself still am.
I start on the 1000 plan tomorrow for at least a week. I lost 3lbs this week which has shocked me but I was more active! Congrats Mini great loss :) I'm annoyed that I gave up for a few hours but happy to be back on track i'd be lost without you guys here i'd have given up ages ago. I also remember clearly how unhappy I was with my body especially looking at pic's of my holiday to Australia and even my face looks insecure it was horrible feeling like that especailly there!!! Anyhow onwards and downwars!

Haha posting again because i'm at 49 and this is the 50th post want to see what the difference is!!!! Have a happy healthy tuesday.....your better at the day stuff sunshine:)

Feeling much better tonight, thanks, Sunshine. Not quite sure why I felt like that earlier, but thankfully it's passed. I like the idea of a gadget that types as I talk! I'm sure we have something like that in work, but it doesn't cope well with accents and writes all sorts of strange things - and I think that I write enough strange stuff on her without adding to it! lol So, will just need to stick to trying to manage my sewing time with my Shrinklie time!

Well done on your loss Jella - and just write the blip off as you're back on track and as long as you know what triggered it, there's no point dwelling.

Happy Healthy Tuesday, here we come!

N'night Shinks
xxx

Happy Healthy Tuesday Tune!

Morning Shrinklies,

A little tune to start your Tuesdays off. I'm taking this one to heart today after yesterday's dip in emotions/focus. Today I promise to remember why I'm doing this and ensure that those feelings are stronger than any munchie urges...

Shrinklie Power!

Suddenly I See
KT Tunstall

Hey everyone,
I am so not going to meet the july challenge i set myself as im performing in a show over the next two weeks. If i don't eat properly i'll probably pass out lol. Have deicided to go up to the 1000k plan for a fortnight hopefully i wont put on any weight. Although my sister has swine flu and now im feeling under the weather too :( and to top it off it's an open air performance. I'm so gutted I dont want to get ill or put on weight.

Morning Shrinklies.... Thanx for the thoughtful post n tune thez.

Ive decided 2 wks back on ss has been enough and after having a little stuffing my face session yesterday, today ive started 810 again. My cdc is recording my wkly losses and keeps my record card as ive told her i done wanna know my weight loss till the end of the month. Last time when i gained it really went all down hill for me and for ages i found it really hard to get back on track, hence dont know my weight loss and not weighing myself at home either.

I mostly am very positive when i come on here and very rarley grump, stress or moan... but this time i cant help it and im probably not gonna be able to stay upbeat about the whole thing. I need to vent...and i need your support. I was doing so well when i started..even when i stayed in the hospital i didnt cave in... i didnt cave in when i cooked n baked over the wknd... i successfully went through the hard times and i gave in yesterday, and im not sure why? Maybe coz im fed up now...i feel like ive been on cd for sooo long whereas i had initially planned to be at goal by the end of june. I feel summers gonna be over and im still gonna be on cd till winter. Im fed up now and i want this over and done with. Im sick and tired of being fat, unhappy and sad for myself and i really need my old confident self back.

Sunshine, your right. We were so focused and were doing excellent when we came on here regularly. Lets try doin the same again and spur each other to our goals.

One big last try.
Lets make it happen this time.
xxx

Good morning everyone,

How are we all doing? Jella you were very lucky with that loss but well done and keep on track now. Great about the smaller clothes too.... :)

Thelma, thanks for the wisdom and tune. Great to see you're focused again.

Daisy, you'll still have 2lbs loss on average a week on 1000 so as long as you're going in the right direction and glugging the water you'll do really well. You may lose more with your show too.

Fattyfattybumtum, great to see you back on track to. You've been through the wars and coming out the other side. We are still doing this together and so need to spur eachother on....all the Shrinklies can help eachother out. That's what we're about. Sometimes we're down and sometimes we're up but we are going to acheive our goals :)

It just means we get to blather on to eachother for longer that's all.

I'm just back from the dentist and shopping. Had to collect oh too as he's come home ill and will be off to bed soon. I have nothing else planned for today but i do need to crack on with the housework.

Have a great day everyone, Mini hope you're feeling better today, xxx

NO MORE BLIPS

We seem to have latley become the Blipping Shrinklies :) and we all need to snap out of it. My head hasn't been focused for the last week and I'm finding cd a battle at the moment. I love CD and it's been good to me tho so we need some ideas here to help snap us all out of blips and gong off plan.

1) We are only on CD for a short time so stick to the plan and we'll get to our goals a lot quicker and cheaper :)
2) Start taking care of yourself, pamper yourself and love who you are now.

...anyone else? .....

Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

Brill idea sunshine.... lets all add to the list for extra motivation:

1) We are only on CD for a short time so stick to the plan and we'll get to our goals a lot quicker and cheaper :)
3) Lose weight and feel sexy for our husbands/boyfriends ;)
4) Stay 100% and get to goal, feel n look better in your jeans :cool:
5) When at goal will begin to look forward to hols and special occassions :character00180:
6) CONFIDENCE :wee:

3) Lose weight and feel sexy for our husbands/boyfriends.
4) Stay 100% and get to goal, feel n look better in your jeans.
5) When at goal will begin to look forward to hols and special occassions
6) CONFIDENCE
7) Feeling in control
8) Wearing what we want
9) Loving ourselves inside and out

Back