*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Boogie Woogie Wednesday!

Morning Shrinks!

Well, it's been a pretty miserable couple of days weather wise, so today, I'm urging all us Shrinklies to think summery, happy, bright thoughts, no matter what the weater's doing.

And what better to get us thinking of summer and dancing away (wiping out!) the pounds than this!

Wipeout
The Safaris

Morning... Ive just been reading through other new threads and you can so tell that the motivation and support on shrinklie thread has really died down and i think the main reason for that is that we're not on here as much as we used to be. Thelma, sunshine...we guyz started around the same time and it was great pushing each other and being on here loads.

Ive really been struggling the past few days and it just seems to be getting worse n worse. What do you all suggest?

FFBT - sorry honey but am busy packing as going away for a few days - won't have internet access.... try not to stay online too much as my job involves a lot of online work - so eyes need a break.
you take care mini x

I think we just need to make sure we come on as often as we can. I'm definitely making a conscious effort this week to be here more than I have been. The last couple of weeks have been hectic, but this one is a bit more manageable, so hopefully, I'm back in a Shrinklie routine! :)

How you doing now FFBT? Is there anything specific that you're struggling with or is it more general?

xx

Thanx thelma... I just cant seem to stay focused on cd at the moment and i cant figure out why. I need to get into the right frame of mind.... but until then, its a bit of a stuggle!

Still bearly hanging in there my main problem now is that the cd food is making me gag i'd rather eat nothing then that :cry:So i'm gonna make my app with deitition and take it from there. I'm hoping she can teach me what a normal balanced diet is so in the future I wont be yo yo dieting. I feel sad becasue I did so well for the first 2 weeks and now I phiscally cant stomach it anymore so for me it's time for a change but not yet! I'll see how next few days go :confused:

I seem to be on here at the exact times when you're not on here FFBT. Hun you've not been on here much lately at all, sometimes only once a day. When this thread has been dead, and I mean DEAD (remember you were away for 4 weeks) , I've wondered all over the forum reading everything to inspire me. There's so few of us on here that we can't expect to bump into eachother all the time. It's a real bonus when we're all on at the same time and I still have a real soft spot for the Shrinklie thread and Shrinklies. It's nice to know we're still here and doing our best with our cd paths. All I can say is what you put in is what you'll get out. :) You know that better than anyone. Maybe now you can understand why I missed you sooooo much on here when I was going through a very tough time.

We're all still here for eachother. My head hasn't been in the right place either and only today am i back in the zone. Off to the gym to do weights tonight which I'm looking forward to. I'm ignoring my bloated belly (TOTM) and just focusing ahead now and staying away from the scales for a couple of weeks. Come on FFBT you CAN do this xxx Love you loads xxx

Awwww Jella babe... cant totally understand. Ive tried all the flavours and porridges and i can only manage choc mint shakes and cranberry bars. My meals have been limited to these 2 for the past wks and i think i too have become fed up but im still gonna stick to it as i keep telling myself its not gonna be forever and hopefully soon i will be at target and never have to come back to the shakes again.

Im hoping....lets see what happens. xx

Fattyfattybt, refresh your page as we cross posted and I bet you missed my post! :)

9 days left of Juicy July Challenge. Come on lets get focused and see what we can lose in 9 days. It's our 3rd challenge together and then we can look at August targets, goals and acheivements to set ourselves. WE ARE ALL LIGHTER THAN WE WERE WHEN WE FIRST STARTED CD. LOOK AT THE POSITIVES X

Thanx sunshine, but i dont mean to be blaming others that im struggling and not doing well. Yes lately i havent been on here much but thats because im really not doing well on cd and anytime i have come on to share or for support theres been no one around. I know thats no excuse but i too need support and a good telling off at times.... i cant always be mega positive and do motivating quotes.

Nevermind, theres only one person to blame for my falls.... and thats me and only i can make that change. I will get back into the right zone...when, im not sure.... but i will. xxx

You're right hun of course. There's no pressure on you to do that. We're all here for eachother through the good and the bad. None of us can be perfect and on the ball all the time. Not gonna happen. :)

I so need to get the washing up done before my students turn up. I'll call you later. Have a really good day. Anything you've done till now, put behind you and look forward. xxx

Hi Ladies,

How are we all doing today? I am feeling alot better today. got my WI tomorrow morning, i am really anxious to see what the results are.
I am still at work (4 minutes to go)
Will catch up when i get home and put the kids to bed :)
Love to all xxxxx

Ooohhh love your avatar pic hun. see ya later xxx

By the way Shrinklies, I wore my smallest tracksuit bottoms to the gym. Started to run and they started to fall down......as in they wouldn't stay up at all :) had to power walk holding them lol and then mostly did weights. Have an excuse now to buy more....I'm so broke xxx

Hi all
Sunshine it's great their falling off!! not so great for your wallet though :) I've made a decision and i'm gonna keep going with cd and not goo to the dietition. I dont drive and she's far away and taxi's are expensive!!! Also I know what she'll say so I might as well keep going with this and loose my stone already it'll be faster and thats what I want. So i'll do 1000calories for a while and the prob drop down to get the last few pesky pounds off. I'm feeling good again and ready to carry on *phew* I have the wedding next week and i'm looking forward to getting out and having some fun. Hope everyone else is doing ok this evening

FFTB - Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I am always on here just different shifts. This week on a late so get on approx 7.30-8pm, give me a shout if you are ever feeling low :) :)

Sunshine- Thanks for the compliment on my pic xx Its great to hear about ur jogging bottoms. I cant wait to get to that stage. I have WI tomorrow and might talk to her about 810 as i am struggling this week on SS. I ate a baby bel tonight as i was doing the kids their lunch for tomorrow :( :( What is up with me

Hope all is ok with everyone and fingers crossed for me for tomorrow :)

HHHeeellllooo where is everyone :(

FFTB - Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I am always on here just different shifts. This week on a late so get on approx 7.30-8pm, give me a shout if you are ever feeling low :) :)

Thankyou so much dione. I feel a little better in my head... might actually go see the docs in the morn. Read an article on hormonal imbalance and alot of whats happening to me does sort of make sense after that. Just need to get the right doc that would actually listen. Fingers crossed.

Stay strong...your doing well hun. xxx

Well if you are ever feeling down or need to rant, feel free to give me a shout. Hope all goes well with the Dr's and i hope he/she listens to you :)

Back