*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi, been on the phone to my family all night. Gonna have to get to bed now as i'm shattered. My energy is nowhere near what it was before CD life....the gym has exhausted me but hey i should sleep well :)

How did everyone do today? Jella you sound like you ahve a good plan there and Dione , great to see you're feeling yourslef again. FFBT how have you been ? x

Evening all,

How's tricks? I've had a blethery night with my friend and we've sorted out my outfit for the wedding, so all I need to get is new earrings and shoes - hopefully that won't be too difficult!

FFBT, how you doing? Please don't think we're not here for you just because we're not here! (If you get what I mean!) I know it's bee difficult for some of us over the last few weeks to get on here as much as before, but hopefully we'll get back into a routine and the CD path will be smoother again.

Jella, glad you've made a decision about CD - we'll be here to support you.

Dione, I've got my WI tomorrow too, so will be thinking about you! I haven't been weighed in 2 weeks, but I'm only expecting 1 weeks worth of loss as a) I've done add a meal and b) I've struggled a bit. If I get 1 week's worth, I'll be happy with that.

Sunshine, I just noticed that you're only 4lbs from goal! That's fabulous! Keep at it hun.

Right, time for bed said Zebedee!

Speak tomorrow Shrinksters,
Thelma xxx

Well if you are ever feeling down or need to rant, feel free to give me a shout. Hope all goes well with the Dr's and i hope he/she listens to you :)

Thanks babes... New day tomorrow and im feeling strong about it... no doubt if im struggling then will give you a shout. Night night. xxx

FFBT, how you doing? Please don't think we're not here for you just because we're not here! (If you get what I mean!) I know it's bee difficult for some of us over the last few weeks to get on here as much as before, but hopefully we'll get back into a routine and the CD path will be smoother again.

Thanks thelma. Im doing ok now :) I do understand theres life apart from cd for us all and i dont mean to blame anyone for my slipping. Unfortunatley when i was down there seemed to be no one around... my luck :)

Nevermind, Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently... and Im not gonna give up and soon will get there ;)

Night thez. Hugs. xx

Night my shrinking fellows... anyone having struggled like me just remember:

"When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."

Theres always a second chance. Lets do it this time round ;)
Night. xxx

Thats a wicked quote FFTB :)
Well i have just got up extra early to go for my WI and found out its not until tomorrow as my CDC has plans today...i compleely forgot so i have got myself up too early for nothing arrgghhh how silly am i?
Oh well at least it gives me another day to make sure i am drinking the water and staying SS 100% :) speak later ladies xx

Thin Thursday!

Just a quick post from DJ Thez with a super dooper positive song to get us all through Thursday!

Have a great day Shrinklies and let's not give up on ourselves, or give in, if things get tough.

So, here's to a....

Fantastic Day
Haircut 100

(blast from the past or what?! :D)

Hi everyone,

Ohhh sorry FFBT I somehow missed one of your posts ast night. Hope it goes well at the doctors today i you get there. Good idea and great to hear you sounding a bit more on top of things.

Thanks Thez for the tune as always. I'm actually 2 lbs heavier with water retension which is really annoying but I never acknowledge a weight gain as it does me no good. So 6lbs really lol. Have a feeling I lost those 2lbs through the stress of the festival lol even tho i'd stayed on plan!

Hope everyone is well. I'm sore after the gym but it's all good. Gonna try and get this rehearsal with the pianist done quickly as poss so I can get into town and buy new trackie bottoms-yay!

Have a great day everyone xxx

"Two men look out the same prison bars; one sees mud and the other stars."

It is so often true that whether a person carries with him an atmosphere of gloom and depression or one of confidence and courage depends on his individual outlook...

To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven. So, Lets keep a positive happy attitude as this is a journey to the new us. xxx

That is very, very true FFBT. Thanks for that. Hey it's day 95 for me! eek.

8 days left of Juicy July........ it's flown again. Wher are the weeks going? x

Not one person around in the 5 hours that i posted. I hope that's because you're all busy keeping on track. :)

Just done with rehearsal now off to buy new tracksuit bottoms, cheap ones I hope. God the thought of going into town is not filling me with joy! gotta be done tho.

See ya later xxx

Hello all ive had a good read back through the posts great effort from everyone.! well done
Ive lost the plot big time hay ooh, my own fault.!x

Hi Shanny welcome back, the fact you've come back means you want to fix what you did wrong! thats a good thing. I'm ok just about! going to the cinema later to see harry potter with some friends. It's a long movie and i'll have to take a trip to the toilet and i'm always afraid I wont find my seat again haha. Ffbt hope your doc app goes ok take care all

Afternoon all,

Just a quick post from me. 1lb loss this week - as expected. So, focus, focus, focus for the next fortnight until the wedding. Then I'm having some planned time off as I'm on holiday and going away for weekends etc, but will be sensible.

Shanny, we'll get back on track this week!
Did you get your trackies Sunshine?
FFBT, great quote! How did you get on at the doctors?

thelma xx

Hey all... Went out to the park with my daughter, she got a new trike on her bday and always wants to be out on it..... plus point is i get a good walk with her :)

No cooking, cleaning etc to be done today as all was completed yeserday.. So while my daughter was having her afternoon nap i watched confessions of a shopaholic. I really enjoyed it but not as fab as the books. Had a good light afternoon :)

Called for a doc app this morn but was told only swine flu patients are being seen at the moment and i should call back next wk... so guess will have to wait till then.

Jella, hope you enjoy your time at the movies. I hate goin out when im on cd as im always looking for a loo. I usually try drinking 2 ltrs in the morn by 11ish and then stop drinking an hr before im planning to go out.

So guyz... only 8 days to go. I doubt i'll have lost much on 810, but lets see on the morning of Aug 1st.

SMILE..... everything will get a little easier ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It is hard to let old beliefs go. They are familiar. We are comfortable with them and have spent years building systems and developing habits that depend on them. Like a man who has worn eyeglasses so long that he forgets he has them on, we forget that the world looks to us the way it does because we have become used to seeing it that way through a particular set of lenses.

Today, however, we need new lenses. And we need to throw the old ones away."

Hi all,

FFBT good to hear you sounding so positive again.
Thelma well done on the lb...better off than on. Yep got nice trackies... made myself go for the tight elasticy straight leg ones as i've never got away with them before. Nice to try so many on and had a choice :)

Jella, have fun at the cinema. I'm going tomorrow night to see The Proposal with a girlie friend. Can't wait, love the cinema.

Shanny....oh dear you. How wrong have you gone? Have you been doing CD at all? Are you back on track today?

xxx

I'm ok thanks. Kinda feel like I could eat an entire shop at the moment but think it's because I haven't glugged enough water yet! Nice that you had a chilled out afternoon...bliss when that happens x

Hiya all im so ashamed i didnt go to mondays wi cuz i gained 1pound
now so scared to ring her to re book.!
Had the hen week satday i blame that nite really since then ive ate,ate,ate,ate.!
Today i cried and said id start today had two shakes GREAT then gave in to a bag of crisps.!! Hoilday in 3 weeks need 7 lbs off.!

Y do i always do this to myself! I have 6 weeks off work now so got to do it for myself now.! plus im waiting money i dont have to waste.

xx

Back