*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Gooooood Morrrrnnnningggggggggg :)
Its so lovely to read all the positive posts... what a start to the day. Thanx guyz. Positivity is totally infectious and i too feel charged up now for the rest of the juicy july challenge. Lets give it our all this last wk so any booboos made earlier can be rectified... and then we can all start the August challenge hand in hand with a bang!!!!

Lets make it happen shrinks.
xxxx

lol we are both now totally charged upppp! lol i like it whats your plans for today FFBT?

Dione well done 1.5 off is good that's my mission also water,water i have only every had 3 litres once.
But will try it tomorrow when im at home alday lol. x

I had my WI today and only lost 1.5lb :mad::cry: My cdc advised it was because i am not drinking enough water so i am on a mission now.
I am aiming for 4 litres so i know that i will drink 3.
I am so gutted i had a small loss :cry::confused::sigh:

Awww hun... dont feel so down. Is totm comin up maybe???

Your cdc is right, and i totally believe that the more you drink, the more you shrink. Im sure if you up your water youll have a bigger loss in the coming wk.

Your a girl on a mission this wk ;) ... Water is the solution. Thank God theres a solution. Make it happen. xxx

Hey Shrinklies glad you are all doing well,
goodness so many posts to catch up on in my 15min coffee break
well it was opening night lastnight and now im shattered and at work too. Have been on 1000k all week and have wi tommorow so not holding out any hope for a loss infact any! loss would just be a bonus i think as have been enjoying my food this week while it lasts. The only thing is that cooking is such an inconvenience sometimes as i have virtually no time anymore. Still glugging water though can't wait to get back onto sole source as i feel so horribly bloated again :(
Well almost the end of july and i'm thinking i haven't even got half way what i wanted so im hopeful for August and with the show out of the way I can really go for it.
Good luck everyone xxx

Oohh my gosh im just getting dressed iron my jogging bottoms lol put them on "What on earth are wrong with these dam bottoms i said" then looked at the size lable there a size 18.! ( I am now an 12)

They are dropping off me so going to have to role them up twice around the waist and a large safety pin in the middle lol.

Im defo 100% now last time i went to the gym was in May and a big difference in these. WOO HOO! x

Good morning Shrinklies,

Oohhh that was like the thread 3 months ago, loads to read and catch up on.

Thelma hun, relax a little and go with the flow (re boyfriend). Don't question at the moment just let go and see where your path takes you. Enjoy this time and try not to analyze everthing. I know that's easier said than done but you're i that frame of mind working out why you've over eaten all this time, don't do it with your relationship. You deserve to have a lovely time. If it's meant to be it will be and if not then you weren't right for eachother. Big hugs x

Shanny, FFBT, Daisy..... you're all sounding in great form... you've got that Friday feeling lol x

Dione...... that's a brilliant loss. In 2 weeks 11lbs.....you should try lifting that. That's really brilliant, you'll probably have lost at least a whole stone within a month.....that's loads. It's better that you've shed those lbs than put them on :)

xxx

Shanny that's fantastic. We sometimes forget how far we've come on CD and get bogged down with blips and scales not moving (i'm forcing myself to not think like this right now). But we've come SO FAR . Must tell oursleves this from time to time. xxx

Hey shanny n dione... thats 2 girls on a mission now :)

Im gonna be home most of today but will be making a trip into town to boots for vitamin shopping...lol.

I have started taking multivits with eve primrose, but it never occured to me that multivits dont cover everythin ie calcium etc..

Read an article and did loads of further research on calcium and magnesium which when consumed daily, a 50% reduction is seen in the occurrence of food cravings, headaches, bloating, constipation and mood swings. Also it really helps to get the harmones balanced which is mega important as it can affect anything and everything going right or wrong with our bodies.

Research has also shown that body fat was significantly lower in people who consumed more calcium, and there was a dramatic reduction in levels of obesity in people with high levels of calcium in their diet. Results also indicate that if your diet is low in calcium, hormones are stimulated that signal the body to store fat. Of course, calcium supplementation alone shouldn't be viewed as the solution for weight loss, but increasing your daily calcium intake may give that additional boost needed.

Im really gonna try giving myself some "ME" time from now on and really start looking after myself. Since having my daughter, Ive really neglected myself so now im gonna put myself back on my priority list. I really wanna look and feel great. :)

I think you should all go out and do the same... lets do a little extra for ourselves today :)

xxx

Oohhh that was like the thread 3 months ago, loads to read and catch up on.

xxx

I think my little grumping and moaning session has really helped ;)

Keep it up girlies... loving it. xxxx

Sounds good. I want to start looking after my body moisturising everyday and look after my skin. I also feel so much slimmer when I do my fake tan but never keep on top of it.

My TOTM........ does anyone else get this..... on the 3rd week of my pill i get bloated, get the munchies, tired, cranky and this time spotty. I feel really, really heavy that entire week and the I have to wait a few days for my period to actually come and then have the same symptoms?????? In other words... I have 2 awful weeks every month and only 2 good weeks where I feel myself. It's hard not to let this get to me. I'm trying to ignore the fact that I'm so bloated and i think also constipated. I should be full of life and energy as I'm hardly working with it being the summer hols....... damn periods...it's so unfair. Really messes with my weight too. Also whenever I exercise my weight goes up, it's never once gone down after exercise. That then puts me off exercising at all which is silly!

So I have another week of this now. Need to up my water again. It was easy drinking 4ltrs in the heat but I struggle now. Off to glug.

DANDELION TEA ....... cant stress enough. Its brill for that bloaty feeling and water retention. Give it a go. xxx

Is it nice? I haven't even been drinkling my mint tea much this last few weeks. I got back into drinkling good coffee for energy and now I'm a bit hooked on it again:) Ok i'll get some if yiu do say it's nice :)
What the heck does a dandelion taste of?

On a good note tho.... my skin feels really smooth. Before CD when i was eating badly I used to get rough skin on the backs of my arms. As soon as i started CD that vanished. I noticed yesterday how smooth my skin is :)

Sorry thought I'd share.

How's everyone's inch loss going?

Good one Shanny. I used my Power Plates for 30mins instead of the gym today.

I'm so excited but need to hold off until we get confirmation but I was always in an amazing gym here. It's a huge sports centre with everything. I used the pool, aqua fit, yoga, pilates, body balance and the very swish ladies gym. However as it's in the town centre we had to pay a fortune on parking and then the spa there which was always included in the price suddenly we had to pay for. so we had to leave as it was way to expensive. Been at another gym the last year which is fine and half the price but less facilities and i just don't love the place. We have found out that our old gym will know tonight if they've negoticated parking with the centre for their customers..... God i hope it happens as we're so back there and I'll give a months notice to my gym. Fingers crossed please :)
It's fab they have 100 classes, my favourite swimming pool, gorgeous gyms and racket sports too. I went for a swim there when my sister was over and ended up in the spa and i realsied how much i missed it. I used to live in the centre you see and it was a five minute walk from my home.

Sorry long post but a happy one. I think i'd end up paying the 2 gyms for the month just so i can get in there asap. The classes at my gym now clash with my work so no good to me at all.

Ok i'll shut up now xxx

Awww hun... dont feel so down. Is totm comin up maybe???

Your cdc is right, and i totally believe that the more you drink, the more you shrink. Im sure if you up your water youll have a bigger loss in the coming wk.

Your a girl on a mission this wk ;) ... Water is the solution. Thank God theres a solution. Make it happen. xxx
TOTM was last weekend til begining of this week so maybe that could be why? I know i havent druk enough water though so i am definately on a mission today. Drunk 2.5 litres already :)
Thanks for your support hun xx

Dione, how you doing? Hope you have a good time tonight. Stay focussed hun and you'll be great!

Hi Hun, Doing ok now. I have come to terms with 1.5lb loss is better then 1.5lb gain :)

Hop you are ok hun will be back after work. Not sure if i am going to bother going out tonight. Dont feel up to it at the moment and i dont think i am ready to sit there watching everyone getting drunk and stuffing their faces :sigh:

Love, hugs and positivity to you all

Thelma xxx[/QUOTE]

Oh Dione, that's a shame. If you're not feeling strong enough then don't go. Did you mention it to your cdc today?

Well thanks to FFBT, I'm back taking my vitamins again. They really are brilliant and keep me energized so another thing to add to my day now.

I've had such a pottering around the house day :) It's been lovely. Did a little practise at the piano, caught up with some friends on the phone and just relaxed. So nice. Sat here in my trackie bottoms lol with my bloated totm belly hanging out hehehehehehehhe! What a lovely picture I paint of myself lol.

No idea what I'm gonna wear tonight. I'd love to get some mini skirts to wear over my leggings but casual ones. I only have my dressy leather one which is way to much for a girlie diner and film or beach ones which look silly with leggings! I do love my skinny jeans but when I'm bloated I prefer wearing skirts. I'll go have a rumage through the non existing wardrobe and see what I can find :) If i had my way I'd go in my tracksuit.

So oh is due home very soon. That's when the madness starts. Better go get ready. I'm sure I'll be back very soon and if anyone's uplater tonight I'd say i'll be online after 11ish.

Have fun Shrinklies and stay focused xxx

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quick post from me before heading off from work for the weekend.

Dione, so sorry you're not feeling like going out tonight. It's tough. Can you even join them after the meal bit of it??

Fingers crossed about the gym, Sunshine! Enjoy the film tonight - I think I'm going to see it too, so we can compare notes! Hope totm isn't giving you too much grief. And thank you for your kind words re my over-analysis! I keep telling myself to stop! Maybe one day i will! lol

Shanny - well done on your achievements so far today! I'm on track too :)

FFBT, I didn't know that about calcium - very interesting. I think I may invest in some vits!

Daisy, hope opening night went well! What's the production? Will keep my fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow.

Ok, I'm off to finish up and then going to pick up 'the date' from the train station. Am definitely hoping to end Friday in a flirty way! lol

Have a great night folks.

Speak tomorrow
xxx

Hello everyone
I've only popped in to say goodbye :cry: I've started Atkins today cuz i'm fed up of doing cd. I know it's only been a month but if I dont't move on i'll give up:eek::eek::eek:. Even if I only do this for a few weeks and then might try again it'd be ok. I feel so sad to leave without this thread I'd be so buggered honestly you've all been great and i'll miss you all loads and loads :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:
Take Care
Love
Jellababy

Back