*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hello everyone
I've only popped in to say goodbye :cry: I've started Atkins today cuz i'm fed up of doing cd. I know it's only been a month but if I dont't move on i'll give up:eek::eek::eek:. Even if I only do this for a few weeks and then might try again it'd be ok. I feel so sad to leave without this thread I'd be so buggered honestly you've all been great and i'll miss you all loads and loads :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:
Take Care
Love
Jellababy

Dont feel so down jella... If its not for you, its not for you. Like you said rather then blipping and not keeping on track its far better to move on and if atkins is what youve decided on then all the best and a big goodluck from me. Remember the key to any diet is positivity and will power.

Hope you do great.
xxx

Hope you end friday in a 100% fab n flirty way. Have a nice time.. and dont think about it too much. xxx

Hey Shanny...Im happy that your happy :) Make sure you have enough water today, remember we have to end the juicy july challenge with a BANG!
XXX

Jella goodbye hun and good luck with Atkins hun.!! You are always welcome to pop on and let us know how you are still getting on?

Id like to know about the Atkins diet, stay 100%. Jella how much are you wanting to loose to get to GOAL????

FFBT im on my 3rd litre lol drinking lots had a slight headache earlier also i txted my cd.
she was glad to hear my me and will be seeing her at 10am wedsday.!!
Thanx you FFBT xxx

Jella,
OMG what r we going to dp wothout you :( i'll really miss you bu hope you do well at atkins. If your happy then im happy

Ive come home early from my night out as i am so disappointed with myself...I gave into tempation. i had some chicken, some mushrooms and to make it worse 2 dough sticks :( so gutted. I didnt even enjoy it and now i feel extremely sick :( wished i hadnt gone out now and comestraight home

FFBT im on my 3rd litre lol drinking lots had a slight headache earlier also i txted my cd.
she was glad to hear my me and will be seeing her at 10am wedsday.!!
Thanx you FFBT xxx

Awwww... your always welcome hun, anytime :)
Glad your managing to drink loads... just think of it as a magic slimming tonic, and whenever your struggling fill up your bottle and take it infront of a full mirror and take a good look at yourself and start glugging...lol. Strange, but always works for me ;)
xxx

Jella,
OMG what r we going to dp wothout you :( i'll really miss you bu hope you do well at atkins. If your happy then im happy

Ive come home early from my night out as i am so disappointed with myself...I gave into tempation. i had some chicken, some mushrooms and to make it worse 2 dough sticks :( so gutted. I didnt even enjoy it and now i feel extremely sick :( wished i hadnt gone out now and comestraight home

Learn from this experience and move on. Drink loads before you go to bed and start 100%...youll do fine. xxx

Thanks fftb i feel like all i do is moan lately. sorry everyone, a new happy me from now on xxxxxx

Thanks fftb i feel like all i do is moan lately. sorry everyone, a new happy me from now on xxxxxx

Dont be sorry, silly billy :). Its good to vent.. dont keep it inside. You can moan, grump or be angry... these are all common symptoms of cd..lol. I sometimes am on a high and feel fab, as if nothin can stop me now and then i wake up the next day feeling all down n blue.

We're all in this together babes... you can always come here and take it out and share all your highs n lows.

Now, FOCUS...FOCUS....FOCUS.... ;)

Jella, sorry to see you're leaving but good luck with Atkins. Keep us updated with how you're doing. It will be lovely to hear from you any time whatever diet you're doing hun.

Dione, Dione, Dione.........I'm going to tell you this to make you feel better about yourself. Tonight I have blipped, double blipped, then blipped some more and blipped again! I actually think it's the worst blip I've ever had while on CD. I was bloated before being due on and boy am I more bloated now. I think i have been possessed with evil food demons who are attacking my mind while I sleep :) I don't feel guilty as it's just food. I do however know that I have just added more time to being on CD. I have absolutly no idea what an earth has got into me. But soon I will be in bed and asleep and I'll wake up tomorrow and start fresh.

So there ya go. Confession made and clear for all to see. I have no idea why I'm feeling out of control at the moment. I seem to be picking here and there and don;t feel I've been giving CD my all as I did for sooooooo many weeks.
Damn.

xxx

Last edited:
where are you sunny sunshine??? Thought you might be back form the movies. Hope you had a good time.

Your back....and yes, DAMN! What are you doing girl. I know you enjoy being on cd... but really, do you enjoy it this much that you wanna be on it for a looonnngggggg time???? If you keep going on like this then soon your new tight skinny jeans will not go past your knees.

Dione and sunshine.... Its good you both have confessed but that doesnt make what you did ok to do... You both need a right kick up ur back sides... Now get your behinds in gear and get 100%ing again. (lol)

Hugs. xxxxxxxxx

LOL......i was wondering what you'd say!!!! hehehehehehe

Yeah it's rubblish. I was in control and then suddenly I wasn't. I am gonna have to sort myself out! It's been a crap 2 weeks for me actually. Yeah I've had 100% days but I need to have 100% days every day! CD really doesn't work for me if i go off plan . I have to stick with it x Thanks for the kick up the ass

Well shrinklies...im off to bed now. See you all in the morn, positive and charged up. Night. xxx

Good morning Shrinklies,

Hope everyone is gonna have a brilliant day.

I've done my food diary which is stuck to the fridge to keep me on track today. Loads on it so no excuse for not staying on track. Back to taking it day by day for me. Think it's day 97 for me. It's really, really scary that I can go so far off plan like I did after all the hard work I've put in. It's so strange. Thelma......help!!!!!!! what would your lovely foodie head woman say? xxx

Saturday - lets all feel it - Stay on plan Saturday xxx

Morning lovlies :)

Had a good night sleep and then managed an early shower and a bio oil massage before trouble woke up :) Feel fab. I bought this huge bottle of bio oil last yr and never even opened it... and last night in bed just remembered! lol, so thought im really gonna make an effort n start takin take of myself. Its supposed to be really good stuff for stretch marks, uneven skin tone and any marks n scars. Also have had my 1st vit of the day...perfectil :)

Im really gonna give it my all from today on until i get to target... i really dont wanna be on this for life and certainly not in winter. Fingers crossed i stay this positive ;)

So girlies, lets have a slim sexy superlicious saturday.

I wish you all a 100% day :)
Happy Cding.
xxx

Back