*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi Shanny,

Just a quick post before i start owrk. Yes im on SS. Looking at another 2 weeks (depending how i get on and what i lose) before i go up to 810. Im actally really scared about eating food again, paranoid i will put the weight on again :(

Nearly finished my 1st litre tody :) just about to have a shake.

Good luck for today and enjoy your swimming.

Well done Merri cant wait to hear the results xxx

Well done everyone.

Gosh Dione getting up at 6am is tough. You sund very organised tho :)

Shanny sounds like you ha da fun day yesterday. Is aquasize the same as aqua aerobics? I used to love that but had to stop when I changed gym.

Well done Merri......... you're doing great x

Thez and FFBT...helllooo? lol

I couldn't sleep last night untill at least 4am and was up early to drop oh off to train. Shattered now. Had a banging headache and felt achey and sick. :(

Weighing the same today however measured my waist which is now 26inches.

More housework while I'm off work today other than that a chilled out day going to the gym later and sorting out florida.

Have a good one girlies xxx

Morning all,

Sorry for no posting last night, but I was sewing from the moment I got home! I'm so close to finishing this wedding present but still not quite sure I'll make it. If it didn't need to get framed, I'd finish it no problem, but it's allowing time for the framing that's panicking me! So, from now till it's done, I'll be a wee busy cross stitch bee!

I was very good CD wise over the weekend, but struggled a bit yesterday - I was just plain hungry! Think totm is a week or so away so am wondering if that's the problem. Today, I've had a bar so far (don't usually have anything till around lunchtime except water and coffee) and will try to wait till mid afternoon to have my porridge.

Right, Shrinks, I'm off to finish my tea and have a look at a hair magazine. I've been growing my hair and have a cut and colour appointment at 10.30 today - checked my diary yesterday and realised that the last time I had it cut was on 30 Jan!!! Looking forward to getting some shape into it again!

Have a fab day Shrinklies,

T xxx

Morning Thelma and sunshine where's FFBT im in need of a morning positive post today to get me in gear lol.

Yes sunshine aqua is the same think they changed the name, im off to the corner shop ran out of bottled water.!!

Can't be having that now its a lovely sunny morning today.x

Awwww Thez...... can't wait to see your new hair. 6 months is so long to go without a new do :) You'll be fine today and if you're starving you can always have an extra cd meal as a once off to help you out and stay on track.

Shanny, my aquafit leader was x army and he was amazing. He really worked us hard and i used to always end up in the spa after xxx

Hey everyone,
Nearly the end of the month now an looking at the last few posts people are doing so well. I enjoy these challenges just a shame i've had the show an couldn't really go for it this month *sigh
I'm optimisitic about next month though going for a stone off methinks. Well done on all your losses this month i've managed a few pounds although I think I've gained this week due to eating like a savage and being exhausted lol xxx

There's always free cheese in the mouse traps, but the mice there ain't happy.
:)
Loved the above quote...

Sorry guyz wasnt around last night. Was at a bday party and then got home put little one to bed n was so tired that had a bath n went to bed early.

Cd wise...all is good although totm is late again, this time 5 days. Im feeling so achy, bloated and hungry. When i say hungry, i mean really starving even straight after my shakes n 810 meal. Hubby thinks its to do with the vits im takin. Im not sure???

Im glad everyones doing well and theres so much positivity on the thread. It really helps guyz and whenever i think of a doing a blip, i remember all you shrinklies and feel if i do blip i will have to come here n confess and i will really be letting all you down... so it keeps me on track :)

Merrie, so looking forward for your weight loss announcement on saturday morn ;)

Sunshine, thats brill you managed to stay strong and i hope youve woken up a little less stressed :)

Thelma, good luck with the sewing. Its a sweet idea. Hope you get it done in time. :)

Dione.... can totally relate to how you feel in the morn. My girl wakes up pretty early too, but im sure youll agree once your up you feel good. I get tons done around the house when im up early and i manage to drink more water too... lol. Just trying to look at the positives, however the bed is soooo cosy in the morn :)

Shanny, sorry im a little late with the daily dose of motivation :) Glad your enjoy the gym. Keep it up girl. Only 3 days to go now.

Lets all have a fab day girls. We're all gonna have to come on here saturday morning to announce our weight loss. Im so excited!!!

Lets do it. xxx

Awww daisey... nevermind babes. We've got a new challenge starting soon. Maybe you will be around more for that...? Just try staying positive and on track, it will make the journey shorter and you at goal quicker ;)
xxx

Thanks ffbt,
I'm still loving this diet it's the first one i've done where anyone has really noticed a difference in my body. I saw some friends on saturday that I hadn't seen for a few months and they couldn't believe the difference and were full of complements which was lovely. I'm just hoping now that when I go on my holidays I won't cringe when I see the pictures like I always used too lol.
I remember the days when I thought 11st was horrendously huge and now I can't wait to get back to it lmao. Amazing isn't it xxx

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post whilst finishing lunch break.

FFBT - My kids didnt want to get up this morning, i had to wake them as im on an early shift so they were soooo grumpy :( bless them.

I am feeling totally exhausted today and very very hungry (which is why i came on here. Why am i feeling so hungry today? I have just had a choc shake (hot) as that is supposed to fill you up more but it hasnt even touched the sides :(

Really feeling the need to eat...please help xxx

Aww Dione,
Chin up hunny have a hot bath or something or split one of your packs today so that u can have something extra to keep you going or better still just think of next wi and how much great your going to feel when u see how well you've done. Just think if you can get through the days like these when it's a real low then you can get through most things and remember it's not forever sweets xxxx

Dione im the same it's still abit early for me to have my second shake so off for a nap now.

cuz thinking about foodss, Dione you can do it hun.! what time do u finish work?

Im feeling the same dione... :( Just drink loads and eventually the hunger phase will pass. What Im thinking is that a little hunger wont kill me... Is that not what all theses super models and hollywood actresses do on a daily basis??? ;)

Hey all hope everyone is ok and is able to stay on track it'll be worth it in the end! Dione (((hugs))) I know how hard it is and ffbt you've done amazing!
I made a decision today (ya another one) to go back to college in sept and do childcare it's part time over 2 years and i'm looking forward to it. Hopefully i'm not too late with my application!
Well this morning I stood on the scales and saw a big loss, yes the day after my WI lol but thats ok. I was a bit backed up yesterday and it was fine today so thats what happened, however i'm seeing the losses on this diet are big too for now *phew* if I loose it too slow I get bored and give up.....so have the wedding turs and scared but hopefully will be good hehe. Going to buy paint for the hallway later it's a very light blue and i'll burn loads of calories doing it including the doors and staircase then will pay someone to so the stairwell dont want to kill myself trying to do that wall haha oh and i have to clean it all first and move furniture wow it's goona take me ages to get all that done....i've got a bug you see yup the LAZY bug.......i'll be back later

Hey Shrinks....
Ive changed my avatar, just in time for the new Everything August challenge. I loved my old pic too but to be honest looking at a blob each time i posted wasnt really helping.... I needed a change and extra motivation and this is gonna be me very VERY soon.

U like??? Me love ;)

Back