*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi Margie and welcome to a fab group. I'm not around much at the moment but I will be soon enough :) Really glad you've joined us and the Everything August Challenge. tell us a bit about yourself and log on and update us as often as you can. You'll get fantastic support here.

Hi guys - a little about me - back on CD 2nd time - start in March and totally lost track after a month - soooo wish I would have stuck to it!! I have been asked by my best friend to be her bridesmaid at her wedding next year so need to get skinny for that!!

I am 27 live on the IOM (Isle of Man) and have been with Charles my BF for 7 years we have a little boy Charlie who is 4!!

Charles is starting CD with me to support me today - I am now on day 4, have a long way to go, loving the support I am getting on here - feel really good that this is going to be it!!

Any advise, help or inspiration always welcome - thanks guys

Love Margie

Hey guyz, Morning.

Been up all night with little one whos got the flu and has been getting sick and sneezing all night long, dont feel that well myself and so, to say the least... feel dead this morning... and still no sign of totm :( Im really getting fed up now and am so on the verge to another binge.

Went for WI and Ive lost 5lbs. Its not a big loss for 3 wks but considering i was 810ing, 4 blips and over due totm, its a good loss. Cdc was sayin will lose 2-3lbs after totm as retaining water. Also was preparing me to see smaller numbers on the scales as my bmi has come down and im in the normal zone now :) and therefore weightloss might slow down from now aswell.

Anyways, new challenge... 1st of Aug and Im really gonna give it my everythin this month. No more blips and keeping realistic goals on 810. Just pray totm arrives today... otherwise its gonna be a challenge.

Hope everyone has a good saturday.
xxx

Last edited:
***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:

Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:
1- BY MIDWAY GET IN THE 9's.
2- BY 20th AUG FIT IN DRESS.
3- BY END OF CHALLENGE WEIGH 9.7

Thelma:
Lose 10lbs (incl planned weekends off)
Wii fit for 30mins at least 4 times a week.
Use body firming cream every day
DO NOT BLIP outwith planned time off!

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%
Go swimming at least twice a week

Merriefach:
Lose 21lbs by 26th August for holiday
Stay 100%
Use stepper & vibrating plate daily

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone
Fit into size 12 corset. that would be so lush

Miniminx:
Lose 10lbs
Get into the 10's (stones)
Do Davina's Superbody Workout at least 3 times a week
Only official strays

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:
Loose 7lbs be 10 Stone 7lbs
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:
Lose 1 stone
Stay 100%
Drink loads of water

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week
1/2 hour walk twice a week

Margie:
Lose 1 stone

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

merrie-well done-that's a brilliant loss!

sunshine-enjoy the bike

ffbt-well done on losing 5lbs-very impressive considering TOTM is overdue

margie-hang in there-it gets easier after the first week :)

I'm sneezing this morning and my eyes hurt so I think I'm heading for a cold-not good seeing as we are driving to Poland next week!Have had a litre of water so far and a shake and a bar-going to go have a lie down now while the baby is asleep.

Sunshine Singer:

Lose 4lbs
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%

Merriefach:
Stay 100%

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone

Miniminx:
Lose 10lbs
Only official strays

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs

Jellababy:
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:
Lose 1 stone
Stay 100%
Drink loads of water

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week

Margie:
Lose 1 stone

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

Sunshine Singer:

Lose 4lbs
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%

Merriefach:
Stay 100%

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone

Miniminx:
Lose 10lbs
Only official strays

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs

Jellababy:
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:
Lose 1 stone
Stay 100%
Drink loads of water

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week

Margie:
Lose 1 stone

sorry for posting the list so many times... my font size was bigger than everyone else... :)

Merrie... you go girl. What a fab loss hun. Well done. Wooooo hooooo. xxxx

So much for my lie down-she woke up after 20 minutes and refused to go back to sleep.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So much for my lie down-she woke up after 20 minutes and refused to go back to sleep.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ah... tell me about it. Your story n mine is so the same. Im hoping mine will sleep shortly and then i can have a nap with her. Lets see what happens ;)
Hugs. xx

Hello all!
Merrifach what an amazing loss wow having the broken scales helped you hehee. I chucked my a while back and bought a digital one and it's very accurate!Oh can I have the name of that hotel in Lake Como pls we hope to drive next yr.
Ffbt great loss too considering the blips and totm congrats to you :) I've been sneezing yesterday and feel off today yuk...started back on my diet today and excited about the august challange now. Have in laws visiting the 4th sept and want to loose as much as I can by then, they always comment to my husband (not to my face!) Margie your doing great keep popping in and we'll chat the munchies away. Ok i'll be back later have to meet a few ppl and then clean the house grrrr

Hey Everyone. merriefach well done on your 10lb loss I bet you feel great. FFBT well done on your loss you'll be in the 9s in no time. Sunshine Singer enjoy your bike ride and welcome Margie. I'm on day 5 and I'm finding it easier today. Its the 1st day of the challenge today is eveyone ready, lol? :)

Way to go merrie!!!
Am chuffed too - got back into my size 14 jeans - at last - so am back to where I was 3 years ago with weightloss before I fell ill! yay!!!!
Hey - we're great x x

Thanx Minx, am still buzzing, I also lost 2 inches from my waist!!!!!!!! cant belive it. Came home, threw out my scales and decided to have another chill out day. Was so cold I put on PJ's that I hadn't worn for a year, they fell down as I was walking downstairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank Gawd there was no-one else in the house.

Hope weekend goes well for one and all, off to find a second car tomorrow as my landrover is poorly bad!!!

Hi all, great day and again too tired to stay on here. We haven't stopped for 3 days but it's been fab. Otherhalf bought the bike which was exciting. Stayed 100%. Off to bed soon.FFBT hun well done on the 5lbs and thanks for updating yourself on the list. We are really relaxing tomorrow. We wanted to go to a safari park but we've decided we need a lie in more and a day of chilling, shopping and mulling about the house :) which means...... I'll be on here more woohoooo. missing you guys. Merriefach what an amazing loss....go you :) good work. You've got Shrinklie power now you see lol :)

Okay all well done on day 1 of Everything August. We are all going to achieve our goals with this challenge and keep eachother motivated.

Sleep well and see you all for Super Skinny Sunday xxx

Couldnt sleep, so thought id come on here and catch up with the posts, but eh???? only 1 post since i was on here last. Seems like everyones having a busy wknd :)

Im feeling so under the weather. I should really get some sleep while i can but cant seem to fall asleep....Im so wide awake. Still no sign of totm...hey rose, did a preg test and it was negative, dont know whats the reason. I feel awful, heavy, bloated, nauseous...etc. Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh............!

So guyz, dont know about you lot but im feeling so excited about this months challenge. Ive got a feeling we're all gonna have great results :)

Better try nodding off now.... 4hrs and the little one might be up :)

Night. xx

Right taken ;)

Hubby had a late shift last night and didnt come home till 10pm. I was so annoyed about my blip and was really in a bad mood and yeah.....you know where this is goin??? I took it all out on him. For no reason i totally ignored him. Didnt say hi and when he tried asking what was wrong i just screamed back im fine. Then he said your frustrated about somethin else and your taking it out on me.... that totally made me flip and i turned into a right monstor, threw the remote and went upstairs. He didnt say bye this morning.

I know its my fault, and he was so right but i couldnt help myself. Just hope he'll forget about it by the eve... i hope!

How funny, i do exactly the same thing. Now if i am in a bad mood my hubby just says to me "have you had a blip today" lol. Bless him it must be tough on the men in our life xx

:cool:OH MY GAWD,
Have just come back from my weigh in, I LOST 10lbs !!!!!!! After the problem with my home scales, I am in total shock!!!!:eek::eek:

OMG hun that is amazing, well done sweetie that is totally amazing. so happy for you xx:D

Back