*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning Shrinklies,

Sorry havent been here over the weekend, its been a hectic one and wanted to spend some quality time with the hubby and kids.

Ive had a really eventful weekend. Had a girlie night in with a dvd on Friday night. The girls had a take away which was hard and i stuck to my cd bar wot a good girl i am lol.

Saturday the boys and the hubby had a take away and again i syuck to my cd bar. I was so impressed with myself:D.

I am really positive for August. I have managed to drink 3 -4 (mainly 4) litres of water every day and have not had 1 blip yippeeeee!!! i am determined to stay 100% every day :)

Got my WI on Tuesday next week so i have to make sure i am extra specially good as thats only 5 days between WI's. I also get measured as well so it will be nice to see if i have lost any inches. I got into my size 14 jeans yesterday which was great and people are really starting to otci the difference (even though i dont see it lol) I am So glad i can do a morning WI now rather then evening.

Hope you have a good day xx

Hey guys well the show is now over :( but the good ews is after a week on 1000k and a week without dieting at all (and not being a good girl!) I have by some miracle stayed the same weight woo.
So Mon morning back on ss 100% can't wait :)
thankyou for all the support past couple of weeks xx

Hey guys well the show is now over :( but the good ews is after a week on 1000k and a week without dieting at all (and not being a good girl!) I have by some miracle stayed the same weight woo.
So Mon morning back on ss 100% can't wait :)
thankyou for all the support past couple of weeks xx

Morning Daisy, that is fantastic news :) well done. Hope you do really well with the 100% :) Are you on SS or a different plan? xx

Morning all,
Just a quick post from me before getting ready to head to Edinburgh.

Merrie - what a fabulous loss!!! Your scales deserved to be thrown out!! Well done you!

FFBT, how you feeling today? Hope you managed to get some sleep.

Dione - clever, clever, clever girl for sticking to your bars! You're inspiring me for my day out today - I'm gonna make sure I do it too!

Daisy, how did the show go? Hope you enjoyed it. And well done for staying the same - just think of the big loss you'll have when you kick start on SS again next week!

Sunshine, a new bike! You'll be such a super sexy biker chick! Glad you've had a fab few days :)

Mini - that's brilliant! And just think, in 3 years time, you won't be saying the same thing because the Shrinklies are doing this for good!

Petrina, how's the weekend been treating
you? Hope you've not been finding it too tough.

Jella, how's tricks? Is Atkins still going well?

Rose, how's you? How's your weekend been?

Hope I haven't missed anyone! If so, muchos apologies!

I had a great time at the ceilidh last night - and have the bruises to prove it! Lost of whirling and burling, hooching and chooching!

Totm is playing up though - it's coming and going which is a pain in the proverbial, so don't really know where I'm at with it at all. Will just monitor it over the next week and see what happens.

Right, am off into the shower and then think about what to wear. The weather is so changeable these days, it's tough to decide for a whole day out!

Have a sensational Sunday Shrinklies!

Catch up later
T xxx

Ok why do put myself through so much pain??:sigh:.

Friday, girls had a take away, i didnt partake :D, Yesterday hubby and boys had a take away, again i was good :D.

This morning i have just spoken to my nan and felt really guilty as i havent seen her for a few weeks so i have just invited her over and am cooking dinner :(. Dont get me wrong i am really glad she is coming and i am so hapy that i did not give in to temptation but why is it that my whole social life is around bloody food!!

Well i suppose at least i know i can say NO if i want to:).

So far i am having a really good morning. Hubby had a lie in so i got to work on cleaning the downstairs:clap:.

All i need to do is wait for the shopping to be delivered, clean upstairs, get the kids and me dressed then go pick up my Nan. My hubby mentioned he was really proud of me last might. He said considering i used to crack open an alcoholic beverage every night after work, he cannot believe i have not touched a drop:D. He said i am looking amazing. Bless him he is so supportive and says all the right things at the right time:heartpump:

Oh well i t doesnt look like anyone is on here this morning so i best be off. So much to do with so little time to do it in :)

Well done to everyone on their succesful start to the August challenge. Lets all stay 100% and help each other to reach our targets xxxx

Good morning everyone,

Dione you can be strong today. You've had a great weekend so keep focused. How lovely to have your Nan over, just focus on her and not the food and make sure every bit gets eaten so no leftovers can be attacked lol.

Daisydoo, well done you on sts. Hard to do so that's a great acheivement.

Thelma, sounds like you had a fun time last night. Have a great time away and enjoy yourself. There'll be a mini Shrinklie on your shoulder to fight off the food demons. Hope your totm sorts itself out too.

Finally I'm gonna have a chilled out ish day. Other than some shopping, housework, packing for Dublin and doing my fake tan and nails it should be relaxing. Nice lie in and breakfast in bed which was lovely...

The scales are sticking again which is frustrating. I really want this last lb of the 4lbs i'd put on to go asap. I only got through 3 litres of water the last 2 days and I did arm weights late last night after also eating late.....so I'll keep hanging in there. these last lbs are taking absolutly for ever to come off.......bit annoying to be honest.

Have a Super Skinny Sunday everyone and enjoy whatever you're doing. Try and do something nice for yourselves today, even something little as we're all doing really well. xxx

I have now added a hideously fat pic of me (with my uncle) to use as an incentive so it will hopefully make me stay on track.

Hope you have a nice chilled day sunshine and dont worry that lb will go xx

Hi Dione,

Just looked at your pics. You're gorgeous. It's so motivating when you can do comparison pics and the way you're going you'll be there in no time yay!!!! well done you :)

I am doing a photoshoot this month with my otherhalf and his photography partner. The othe guy does photgraphy fulltime and has a brand new studio with all the pro lighting etc..... so I really want to be at goal for this and feel my best. xx

Hey all.... Hope everyones doin well. Im prob not gonna be on here as much i would like to today as my little ones not well and think im gettin the flu too now. Also still no sign of totm. I feel so Bllllaaaahhhhhh......

Oh FFBT poor you hun. I hope you're feeling better really soon and your little one too. It's so hard to stay 100% too when you're not well. Loads of hot dinks hun. Thinking of you xxx

Good afternoon shrinkies right this maybe a lonnnngggg thread lol so here i gooo!
Yeserday was my cousins party she is 19 and going to live in Florida for 4 years to study. So we had a HUGEEE! family close friends goodbye party last night thats y i wasn't on last nite.

My aunty got me in the kitchen from 7pm till 1am serving food/drinks all bloody night. I hold my hands up was not 100% at all i wasnt greedy really just had two puddings. After i had them both got bit upset and now i have decided im leaving C.D now and going back to Weight watchers, reasons being im wasting money now since ive got into the 11's and wearing size 12 deep down inside im happy! I left ww because i was sick of loosing small amounts each week and since doing cd ive got where i have always wanted. I payed £21 last week on cd to loose 0.5 pound. When i can pay £5.50 on ww a week, so from today im back on ww now rejoined this morning with my old leader she was amazed how well and slim i looked now i stepped onto the scales she just looked at me and that was it."I thout that's not like her"
Then i steeped off them it wasnt until she looked at my card/name then looked at me. She hugged me straight away!!
when i left weight watchers in April i was 12.13 and now 11.3.

I don't mind paying for my cd each week but 3 weeks runing ive lost a pound a week which to me is a waste of money.When i have a week till my hoildays now can't afford it right sooo now with ww the last 7 pounds to goal i can still achieve by sticking to the plan again.

I just throught i would let u guys know what i am doing because you have been alll Fantastic and know u will all carry on with the hard work.

But i must say C.D is the BEST diet every.!And im really greatful ive had that extra help to loose my weight. Im going to miss the toffee bars so i may still ring my cdc for them sometimes and then i can still point them up on ww.

I wish u all luck in the rest of your cd journey!! xx

Hey Dione,
I am going back onto ss I switched up the plans as I was perfoming in a play and working long hours. But i'm all back to normal now which is great I can't wait to start shedding the rest of my weight now xx

Afternoon one and all, well done Dione, I dont think I could have resisted 2 days in a row.
Have just come back from car hunting, all I can say is I dont care how much my old land rover costs to put back on the road, that's what is happening from tomorrow. If I have to sit in another car with the OH and have him say its not suitable I'll scream. Doesn't even effect him he has a company car!!!!
You'd think I would have learnt after 30 years of marriage, at this rate we wont make 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good day everyone, stay 100% committed, to the diet I mean.
Merrie x

Hi shanny I totally understand what you mean and your not far from goal at all! Size 12 must feel great too. I'm doing atkins now and it's not cheaper but i'm happier and still loosing weight. Keep posting and let us know how things are going? please :) and good luck with the future too.
Well today is day 2 of my restart went a bit mad at the wedding and after it too lol. Feeling hungry don't have enough of the right foods in the house but i'll be in ketosis by 2morrow so it wont matter. I painted half the hallway this morning but I have no patience and i'm covered in splatters of paint....so i'm taking a bath soon. Weather is awfull and I have period pains for no reason although climbing the ladder prob set off my endometrosis. Sunshine how exciting a new bike! Hope the weahter improves for ya so u can enjoy it! Right off i go to do something hehhe be back later!

Good afternoon shrinkies right this maybe a lonnnngggg thread lol so here i gooo!
Yeserday was my cousins party she is 19 and going to live in Florida for 4 years to study. So we had a HUGEEE! family close friends goodbye party last night thats y i wasn't on last nite.

My aunty got me in the kitchen from 7pm till 1am serving food/drinks all bloody night. I hold my hands up was not 100% at all i wasnt greedy really just had two puddings. After i had them both got bit upset and now i have decided im leaving C.D now and going back to Weight watchers, reasons being im wasting money now since ive got into the 11's and wearing size 12 deep down inside im happy! I left ww because i was sick of loosing small amounts each week and since doing cd ive got where i have always wanted. I payed £21 last week on cd to loose 0.5 pound. When i can pay £5.50 on ww a week, so from today im back on ww now rejoined this morning with my old leader she was amazed how well and slim i looked now i stepped onto the scales she just looked at me and that was it."I thout that's not like her"
Then i steeped off them it wasnt until she looked at my card/name then looked at me. She hugged me straight away!!
when i left weight watchers in April i was 12.13 and now 11.3.

I don't mind paying for my cd each week but 3 weeks runing ive lost a pound a week which to me is a waste of money.When i have a week till my hoildays now can't afford it right sooo now with ww the last 7 pounds to goal i can still achieve by sticking to the plan again.

I just throught i would let u guys know what i am doing because you have been alll Fantastic and know u will all carry on with the hard work.

But i must say C.D is the BEST diet every.!And im really greatful ive had that extra help to loose my weight. Im going to miss the toffee bars so i may still ring my cdc for them sometimes and then i can still point them up on ww.

I wish u all luck in the rest of your cd journey!! xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Shanny, don't go anywhere. Even if you're doing WW stay with us Shrinklies. You're fab and we've been together in this for ages now. Stay online and keep us updated. We can stil lall support eachother hun.

Good luck with your further weightloss and well done for coming so far. It must have been amazing when you saw your old ww leader.

Big hugs hun, please stay a Shrinklie xxx

Jella good luck with your atkins restart. Daisy good luck with SS again. Merriefach.......men....that's all i can say. Don't even try and understand them as they really are from another planet lol xxx

Think i've gone mad with buying a pair of lime green wedges lol!!! I may as well enjoy my fashion while i can. Only £5 so won't break the bank and ideal for Dublin's rain and cold lol.

Loving wearing my denim mini skirt and navy leggings. Don't feel like a hefalump either lol.

100% today. I feel better about Cd too. If I reach my gola by the end of this month then that'll will have been 4 months which for me is still very good. I've never lost so much weight with any diet before. September, I'll do my 4 weeks of 1200 and 1500. I just have to stop being so impatient with myself.

So i'm a happy CD bunny xxx How is everyone doing? xxx

Lol Merriefach, that's SS for ya! No I'm not freezing. In fact we have the windows open! I think my otherhalf would have a heart attack if I put the heating on lol.

I used to snuggle up in my favourite blaket when I was cold like a littleold granny lol xxx

ps...have some hot drinks too.

Take a bath that always heats me up! which is exactly what i'm going to do now heheh it's a dark day here oh so derpessing. I'm home alone and bored maybe lazy too haha

Back