*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey.... Im sorry Ive not been on here much today. Little one feeling much better but Ive def got the flu now. Had temp in the eve which is now ok. My whole bodys sore, blocked nose, sore throat, ear ache and getting mad hot flushes. Still no sign of totm. I feel so crap girls. Still 100% but finding it tough to keep going.... Feel so sick.......ewwwwww.

Oh, FFBT, you poor poor thing. Hugs and plenty of them on their way to you.

Keep warm and rest and drink plenty.

I'm having trouble sleeping tonight, so gave up and thought I'd catch up on the Shrinklie thread.

Shanny, you're making the decision that's best for you. We're behind you all the way to goal and beyond - however you get there! Keep us posted and don't be a stranger!

Well, I had a lovely day in Edinburgh. Was meeting the flatmate of the friend I'm staying with in Sydney in January. It was the first time I've met her, and she's lovely :) She's from Co Clare originally so obviously that Irish charm and blethering was prominent!lol

And it made me refocus on CD as I was thinking that she won't see me for another 6 months so I want to look dramatically different in January. Good incentive!

Right, I'm off to look for ideas for buttonholes for the wedding. Oh, I got a fabulous hat today! And, double oh! I finished the cross stitch tonight! Will take it to the framers tomorrow and hopefully get it back on Thursday. I'll try and post a pic soon so you Shrinklies can see what's kept me away from you all these evenings!

N'night Shrinks
Thelma xxx

Morning Everyone,
Hope you all have good WI’s if today’s the day. Finding it difficult today, can’t face another mint tea or bottle of water!! Not hungry but the kitchen is calling!!!. Going to clean the bathroom’s as a way of taking my mind off food. Can’t even face having my morning porridge, know I must drink soon if I am to get the 4 litres in today.
Have a good day one and all.

Merrie x

Hiya, I'm sick, sick. sick and feel yuck. Just having a cup of tea which is fantastic. Haven't had a normal tea in ages...it's normally mint tea or coffee. Trying to get packed for Dublin tomorrow. Hoping I'll be fitted in for a colonic tonight as it should help with all the tiredness I've been having. 100% today, silly scales haven't budged.

See you all later xxx

Thanks. I do need to have more patience for sure :) You're right. How did your dinner go the other night? Did you stay strong and stcik with cd? xxx

Oh yes I'd forgotten you'd said that. How funny!!!! lol. That's one supportive neighbour you've got there. How are you getting on so far with week 2? xxx

Sunshine hope u get better soon. Enjoy dublin. Merrifach well done on drinking 4ltrs. I can only manage 3ltrs. I've had a good day. I've updated my ticker with what I've lost so far, which was 8lbs. My wi is tomorrow.

Hi Dione,

Just looked at your pics. You're gorgeous. It's so motivating when you can do comparison pics and the way you're going you'll be there in no time yay!!!! well done you :)

I am doing a photoshoot this month with my otherhalf and his photography partner. The othe guy does photgraphy fulltime and has a brand new studio with all the pro lighting etc..... so I really want to be at goal for this and feel my best. xx

Thanks hun thats really sweet of you, i hate this pic i look soo big:( still it gives me an incentive on how NOT to look lol lol

Hi Everyone how are you all doing?

Shanny: Please dont go hun, i completely understand why you are changing your diet. You have done sooo well and it is easily achieiable to loose last bit of weight on WW (And cheaper too). Please make sure you do not disappear form here though. I love our chats and i would love to continue to see your progress :)

Sunshine: Slow down sweets. You are doing really good and it is better to sts then gain :) As long as you stick to it then you will definately lose the last few lbs xxx

Well i have already drank 3 litres today and its only 7.30 so til time to drink more lol. Got my :scale: tomorrow, little bit nervous as its only 5 days, but at least i have a morning WI.

Anyway must dash but will be back later xxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Wow it's been so quiet on here today. I know the site was down for a while today but still.

Ffbt hope you're okay hun and not feeling too groggy. Hi Petrina and well done on the 8lbs, hope your wi goes well. Merrie, hope you've managed your water today and having all your cd meals. Dione, yeah you're still lovely tho :)

I haven't felt very well and thanks your kind words ladies. I got fitted in for a colonic tonight which was brilliant. I've had one a year ago and have wanted to go again. It's great to have a clear out so at least I know everything is working as it should as I'm adding more food up the plans. My lady couldn't believe my weight loss. She was so lovely about it.

I'm up at 6am to drop oh to train again and collect my train ticket to the airport. I'll be on here in the morning I'd say as soon as I'm packed and ready to travel. I'll be back on then at my Dads later tomorrow night. So even tho I'll be in Dublin I'll still be logging on as much as I can. Think I'm taking my scales lol...it will keep me on track and is certainly a first for me. I'm seeing my cdc a week tomorrow and I really want to have done well for that.

So hope everyone is okay. Sleep tight xxx

Hey shrinks...

Glad to know it was the site and not me..lol. I did log on around mid day but couldnt send any posts and then never got a chance. I woke up with high temp 6am. Im feeling a little better now, just the normal flu symptoms no temp which is good. Little one much better. Ive not had any shakes today and not enough water either. I had some tea which was so comforting. Cant eat as sore throat and feel so nauseous. Think another day n then will feel better. Still no sign of totm... 2preg tests done, both negative. My symptoms are kinda like pregnancy ones but results negative, just praying to get my totm soon. Its so frustrating.

Sunshine.....i dont want you to go. Im gonna be so lost without you. You always keep a right check on me. I need you here everyday....Thats an order.....(pretty pleeease:)) Hope you have a fab time. Ive always wanted a colonic, like the idea of getting the whole system cleaned out...lol Youl have to tell me more when your back. Safe trip hun. xxx

Thelma, Thanks for the hugs... they did work :) Hope you can manage a better night sleep tonight.

Dione, your doing fab with the water babe...keep going. Good luck for the wi tomorrow. Im sure youll do brill. Will be thinking of you. xxx

Merrie, how did the cleaning go??? Did you get alot done. My kitchen n cupboards really need a good clean.... once im better maybe. Did you manage to drink enough today??

Jella, hows atkins. You back on track after the wedding??

Petrina... 8lbs, fab loss. All the best for the wi in the morn. xx

Daisey, how was day1 on ss???

Shanny... Im really gonna miss you on here. You always made me smile :) Please continue comin on and updating us. Would be lovely to hear from you. Take care n all the best on ww. xxx

Mini and Rose, how are you girls? Been so quiet.

Off to bed now.... really hoping to wake up to my totm... (cant believe im saying that) :)

Night babes. xxx

Aww ffbt hope u feel well soon! I'm back on track but bloddy craving everything under the sun soo off to bed I go! Sunshine have a safe trip and enjoy!

:D Good Morning Everyone,

Just had my WI and lost 3.5lbs (over 5 days) :clap: I was also measured and lost 2.5 inches off my bust, 2.5inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips. Total 16.5 lbs in 1 month:happy036:!!!

I am soooo happy :D:D.

Sunshine: Thanks for the compliment hun and i hope you have a fantastic time in Dublin xxx

Hope eveyone has a succesful day. Keep glugging:7834:

Hallelujah!

Totm has finally arrived... 9 days late but here at last. Ive never been so thrilled getting my periods before...lol. So now its the flu combined with totm... Im sure i'll be alot better by tomorrow.

Dione, thats brill results for 5 days. Youve done so well... all those inches off. Its is so worth it when you look at the results. Fantastic. xx

Thanks so much Jella, another day or 2 and i'll be alot better. Hope you get back on track soon hun. Stay strong, the first few days are always hard. xxx

Sunny sunshine, will miss you...dont forget to come on here every night. Hope you have a lovely time. Have a safe trip. Lots of love. xxxxx

Hope everyone has a great day.
xxx

Back