*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi everyone,

Woooohoooooooo to FFBT getting her period at long last!! :)

I'm all packed and ready to go. It's so grey outside here! So it'll be coffee and water all the way from here to Dublin for me after 2 cd meals. Then I'll be looking forward to sitting down and having a nice dinner with my Dad. Of course then I shall be logging on here to catch up with everyone.

I've set my new ticker to keep me on track while I'm away.July hasn't been good to me weightloss wise at all. I've spent most of it with my weight yoyoing.... but all I can do is stay on track and keep my goal in focus. I know it's about me and how I feel but i don't want to let my cdc down a week from today. Imagine not seeing her for 3 weeks and losing nothing. I'd be pretty upset so I need a big loss this week.

Have a brilliant day everyone and stay 100% and keep glugging that water down.

hugs xxx

Thanks to everyone for your kind words :)

FFBT: So glad ur period has finally come Yipeeeeeee!!! Hope you feel better very soon ((HUGS))

Hi Guys! I had my wi this morning and I've lost 9lbs!!!! I'm so happy. So I'm down to 10.5 and I've lost a stone altogether including the weight I lost on sw. :D

Well done Petrina, have you stopped dancing yet?

I am having my usual mid weigh in wobble, is it worth carrying on with this food plan and what if I dont lose anything this weekend.
Cant see any difference in myself to when I started this and its hard going when I'm not in work. Dont take any notice of me folks, just the usual, I wantto eat and I know I shouldn't.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words :)

FFBT: So glad ur period has finally come Yipeeeeeee!!! Hope you feel better very soon ((HUGS))

Thanx dione. Wooohoooo.... Im so happy n relieved.

Hi Guys! I had my wi this morning and I've lost 9lbs!!!! I'm so happy. So I'm down to 10.5 and I've lost a stone altogether including the weight I lost on sw. :D

Well done Petrina. What a fab loss girl. 9lbs is brill. xxx

Hi guys,

In Dublin, fab joureny. Stayed 100% and have fully researched what i can eat tonight when we're all out for dinner. Very glad I looked into it or I would have made the wrong choices without even knowing it. :)

Merriefach stay strong. You will see the difference really soon and you've been doing so well. Don't give up.

Big hugs all the way from Ireland :) xxx

Hi Guys,

Well the hubby is away which is normally when i blip so i have come on here instead.

Petrina: Well done on your loss hun, doesnt it feel grreat :) U'll be at goal in no time xx

Merrie: I know what you mean about not seeing the difference in yourself as that is how i feel but that is only because we see what we look like everyday. Just listen to what family and friends are saying to you, that will give you a boost :) xx PS I want to eat too :(

Thanks guys! I feel great. My size 12s are baggy on me. Which is a good sign. Haven't felt hungry today I think my bodies getting used to it.

im really struggling tonight ladies, craving food like theres no tomorrow :(

Come on stay strong hun. You can do it. just read everything you can on this forum and answer everyones questions. Thatshould keep you busy. Or treat yourself to doing your nails or having a bath.

I'm all full of cramp which is strange??? Just off out now but se eyou all later. Lets all be strong xxx

ps....awww my Dad just told me I look well.....and he said, 'you have a tiny waist now', awww hehehehehehehehehe, 'just like mine!!!!!!' he has about 6 stone to lose i'd say!!!!

Right peeps, gone xxx

Thanks hun, just been on fb to chat and take my mind off things but my so called mate was winding me up aabout food grrrr. Dont think they realise how hard it is

Goodnight Shrinklies. I stuck to my plan at dinner tonight. Gonna grab an early night as i'm up at 7am to go to my sisters gym. ouch that's so early.

Hope you're all okay.Should be around in the morning xxx

Hi everyone,
Sorry for not being around today - been busy busy busy at work trying to tie up loose ends before my hols. I've now officially stopped for my holiday but have brought 155 job applications home with me to do a short list for interview, so will hopefully do that tomorrow in my pyjamas and then the holiday will really begin!

Merri and Dione, how you both doing with the food demons? Hope they've disappeared. It's bloomin tough some days. Hugs and keep strong - it'll all be worth the pain soon.

FFBT - wayhay!!!! Mine is here too - was a bit hit and miss over the weekend but as of today is properly here. The downside is it'll probably stay till the weekend so will be dealing with it at the wedding but never mind.

Sunshine, hope you have a fab time in Dublin! You'll stay strong - we know youcan do it!

Petrina, that's great motivation when your clothes get baggy! Well done you!

Ok folks, I better try to get some of this work done before I go to bed. Was awake at 27minutes past every hour last night - very frustrating! So am hoping to really tire myself out tonight and make sure that doesn't happen!

Speak tomorrow Shrinks!
Thelma xxx

Morning everyone,

Another 100% day coming up for me, I'm well prepared :) Will be out recording music (classical) from 11 till god knows when but I'll def be on later this evening or tonight.

Wishing you all a fab day staying 100%, glugging the water and being positive. Hope you got through yesterdays demons Dione.

Hugs xxx

Fattyfattybumtum, I'm watching you xxx :)

:)
Im not even managing to eat the small amount of my 810 meal....never mind cheating or blipping. I got the temp last night again... was really cold n shivering, i had 2 duvets n a big blanket and was still freezing. Might need to get it checked so swine flu can be ruled out.

I feel so down....August was supposed to be the everything month for me, i was gonna start this challenge with a bang!!! and instead ive been ill from the start :(

Im blue :(

Back