*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Aw hun it's rubbish you're so sick. You're still gonna do really well. Split your 810 meal in half to break it up throughout the day. Can't believe you're so sick.

Sending you warm hugs hun. xxx

Bonjour my lovelies,
I really hope nobody minds but I need to unload. Have managed to get myself really down, for a number of reasons. Can’t see any movement on the weight front and just feel bloated and hungry. TOTM hasn’t arrived since the beginning of July, even though I feel as if it should have and according to the diary, should have been here TWICE by now.
I keep drinking, but seem to be retaining the fluid now and I need to eat something solid.
I had hoped to be able to walk more by this time, but can still only manage to use my stepper for 3 mins at a time and my power plate for 1 minute.
Is this really worth the hassle? I have a number of shakes and porridge left so wont waste them and will carry on until they have gone, but I am seriously thinking of cancelling my weigh in on Saturday and just waiting to see if there is any difference.
Really sorry girlie’s to be so down, hope you are all sticking to it 100%.Fingers crossed for your weigh in’s

Aw hun it's rubbish you're so sick. You're still gonna do really well. Split your 810 meal in half to break it up throughout the day. Can't believe you're so sick.

Sending you warm hugs hun. xxx

Thanx sweetie :) Hope your having a lovely time in dublin. Thats so sweet what your dad said...its so worth it, isnt it. How did the early morn gym session go. Your so determined.... you go girl!!!

My temp is ok now so feel loads better. Im not gonna ruin all my hard work. I am sticking to this as much as i can and i am determined that it will be everything august as i am gonna give it my all this month and push to get as far as i can. Im takin complete rest today (as much as possible with a 2yr old running around) and hopefully will be better tomorrow. The only thing is that my water intake has gone down, which is bound to effect my wi.... but as i planned this month im not gonna be focusing on my final goal and panic but instead have little baby goals acting as stepping stones that will bring me closer to my ultimate goal weight.

Im just gonna try and stay positive :)

xxxx

I've set my new ticker to keep me on track while I'm away.July hasn't been good to me weightloss wise at all. I've spent most of it with my weight yoyoing.... but all I can do is stay on track and keep my goal in focus. I know it's about me and how I feel but i don't want to let my cdc down a week from today. Imagine not seeing her for 3 weeks and losing nothing. I'd be pretty upset so I need a big loss this week.

I totally agree. July has been a really bad month for me too... Getting back to ss, trouble staying on track, blips, no totm etc... I feel Ive just wasted the whole month and achieved nothin. I dont wanna be yo-yoing on cd forever and quickly wanna be at target and end this diet, and the only way thats possible is to stay on track, be 100% and achieve the results. Im in it with you sunshine. Lets make it happen. xxx

Hope everyones doin good. I keep gettin fever on and off ... feel so crap :( Thought i'll come on here n divert my myself a bit, but so quiet here.

Sunshine hope your havin a lovely time. Miss you already :) xxx

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? I've been naughty today. I feel really bad but its done now so I'm going to move on. Sorry guys :(. I'm off to France tomorrow. I've got 2 shakes to take with me. So there's no reason for me to have any food.

Hi all,

Thanks FFBT, it's all good but exhausting. Didn't do the gym as at 7am i felt i needed the sleep more :)

Doing okay, seriously lacking in coffee lol but nevermind. Fingers crossed the scales start to move tomorrow and i'll be back here with a smile.

It seems so many of us are getting frustrated at the moment with cd. Could it be to do with the awful weather we've had? It's strange, even peeps who have been 100% for weeks/months on end are struggling.

I took a pic in the mirror today of myself. Never done this before but i can see i look slim, i really just don't feel it but i think it's all in my head because i know i need to keep losing. I'm finding it tougher and tougher even tho I love it. I'm mad!!!!

So to everyone who has blipped, put it behind you. To those not well make sure you are eating and drink that water, to others who want to give up....DON'T...stick with it...we'll get there in the end.

xxx

Bonjour my lovelies,
I really hope nobody minds but I need to unload. Have managed to get myself really down, for a number of reasons. Can’t see any movement on the weight front and just feel bloated and hungry. TOTM hasn’t arrived since the beginning of July, even though I feel as if it should have and according to the diary, should have been here TWICE by now.
I keep drinking, but seem to be retaining the fluid now and I need to eat something solid.
I had hoped to be able to walk more by this time, but can still only manage to use my stepper for 3 mins at a time and my power plate for 1 minute.
Is this really worth the hassle? I have a number of shakes and porridge left so wont waste them and will carry on until they have gone, but I am seriously thinking of cancelling my weigh in on Saturday and just waiting to see if there is any difference.
Really sorry girlie’s to be so down, hope you are all sticking to it 100%.Fingers crossed for your weigh in’s
Hey Merri, sorry to hear you're feeling like this. Why are you thinking of cancelling your WI? Are you still standing on those dodgy scales of yours? Scientifically there is no reason that you shouldn't have lost if you've been sticking to the plan, so although it sometimes doesn't 'feel' as though we've lost weight, we do. If you dont' go to WI, you'll never know if what you're feeling is true and will be making an uninformed decision. Whatever you decide re CD, the Shrinklies will back you up, but my advice would be to make sure that you have all the info before deciding.

It must be annoying that totm hasn't arrived and that surely must be causing some of the fluid retention? Does your GP know you're on CD? It might be worth a visit and a chat about that side of things.

I hope you're feeling better tonight. You said the other day that you'd noticed a mid week pattern of feelings, so hopefully, this is all part of that and it will lessen as the week goes. Just think how you were feeling this time last week with those dodgy scales and how you felt on Sat after your WI!

You can do this Merri!

Hugs xxx

FFBT, how you feeling tonight? Hope the fever's starting to lift. You poor poor thing. Hugs xx

Sunshine, how's lovely Dublin? Hope your'e having a great time. :)

Hey Petrina, how's you? Write off today and refocus for tomorrow. We've all been there - sympathy and positivity on their way to you!

Well, I'm run off my feet trying to get organised for leaving for the wedding tomorrow. Going to WI first thing and then heading straight from there. Got all my dress and accessories, and treated myself today to some Christian Dior Miss Dior perfume and body lotion - don't know the last time I did anything as extravagant as that, but thought that I would look on it as spending £1(well just over!) for every pound I've lost as a wee reward!

Right, Shrinks, I better go and pack, put fake tan on, and wrap pressies! I won't be in bed before midnight at this rate!

Might check in before bed, but apart from that, I won't be around now for a while - this is my planned break so I'll pretty much be off plan until Sunday and then again from Wed-Sun next week when I'm in Edinburgh. Stay strong Shrinklies and keep focussed.

Love and hugs
Thelma xxx

Just a quick hello from me. My Dads internet connection is rubbish so logged on to my sis'd computer but we're on our way out.

Still being good, 0.5lb down today so i'm pleased with that. Food all planned for today including dinner out.

I'll be back tonight if Dads internet is sorted. it's so annoying.

have a good day xxx

This seems to be a pattern for me and I need to shake myself out of it. It seems that the middle of every week brings on the doom and gloom.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Have had a long serious talk to myself. It has taken me 30 years to get into the state I am, both health wise and weight wise and I realise my problem is that I want to lose the weight immediately and want to see big numbers at every weigh in.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.:(:(:(:(:(
I am going to accept that I am in this for the long haul and have decided to give myself 2 years to get to my goal of 168lbs. :DI WILL be happy to lose 1LB a week if that all I manage. :DThat means I will have eaten 3500 calories less than before and in my case that means a lot.:flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:
So thanks to everyone that has put up with my moaning over the last few weeks, I will try not to inflict that on you again.:clap:
You guys on this site are amazing and maybe it’s because we are all aiming for the same things, but everyone has so much in common.
Thanks so much again, keep going:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::than kyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::than kyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::than kyou::thankyou:

Merrie - am the same as you - been bloody SS all week and lost half a pound! No TOTM drinking water... inches still the same - it's doing my head in now........ But on the flip side - a loss is a loss - official weigh in next Friday so hopefully the scales will move by then..... All the best to everyone x x x

Hey... hope everyones doin well. Im feeling a little better today after the past few days full of the flu, totm, fever n diarrhoea. Thankfully no fever today... just feel a little nauseous n weak. So plenty of fluids for me.

Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding thelma. Howz u doin sunshine. Whats the weather like in dublin??

Dione.... Jella.... helloooooo!!! You guyz have ben so quiet. Howz it goin girls??

So spooky n quiet here.... hope everyones on track and being good.

xxx

Helllooooooo :) thanks so much for your messages. Boo i'm missing all my mini friends. Dads interent is completly off so can't get on in my free time.

Yesterday was a brilliant day. Saw my sisters wedding dress, had an amazing dinner with her out - 1000 meal,coffee and was 100% all day. Scales moved a little again....yay! All the recording has gone really well and last night the choir i was auditioning was absolutly fab.

Today, just seeing my sisters trial wedding makeup done right now and then we're off to one of my favoutite restaurants....all very heathly and still within 1000 meal plans :) Staying on track and have never had so many compliments. A lot of the choir peeps hadn't seen me in months and they couldn't believe it. I kinda didn't know where to put myself but it was lovely to have so many compliments. Seeing a load more peeps tonight i haven't seen for ages which will be fun. it's motivating me.

I wish i could get on all your diaries and catch up but i just can't. Arg. Hopefully Dads internet weill be sorted soon.

Catch you all you , love Sunshine xxx

Hello I've been reading here but i've been and am sick. Have a horrible headache and diarrhea too. Ffbt glad your feeling better sounds like u had an awfull time! I've been 100% and have dropped off the 1lb i put on during my blip, my weigh in is tomorrow and I have a feeling it'll sts which is better then a gain but still grrr to me, teaches me a lesson that cheating puts me back a week each time. Sunshine glad your enjoying dublin and staying on track good on ya! Merrie sounds like you found your weak point now u can fix it and loose loads! Ok back to drinking loads now

wow... last post 22 hrs ago. Looks like everyones havin a busy wknd... hope all you shrinklies are on track n 100%ing. Its a lovely day, im not fully recovered but good enough to sit in the back garden while the little one plays.

Hope everyone has a lovely saturday.
xxx

Am here - but also working nights all week and now working all weekend so not much time to post - hopefully next week will be better...... x x

Back