*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey merrie... well done on the 5lbs..thats fab. Its so worth it when you get good numbers. Smile n keep goin... :)

A very quick hello from me to all the Shrinklies! Just wanted you to know that I had a lovely, lovely time at the wedding! Back now, but heading to Edinburgh for a couple of days on Wed for the Tattoo and festival. Although this is my CD holiday, I just wanted to check in with you all and say hi.

Glad you're feeling better FFBT. Jella, hope you are too soon.

And Merri - what a brilliant loss! So glad you're feeling more positive! Go girl!

Sunshine, enjoy your break! Must be exciting with all the wedding plans!

Ok folks, I'll leave you in peace. Will probably check in again through the week. I'm off plan but being sensible and a wee check in here helps keep me focussed.

Speak soon
Thelma x

Hi everyone! Well done on your loss merri, thats great. FFBT hope your feeling better. Sunshine glad your enjoying Dublin. Thelma happy u had a good time at the wedding. Jella hope you feel better and well done on losing a pound. I've been 100% and I don't feel hungry. WI is in a couple of days. Fingers cross I have a good loss on Tuesday.

Very quiet here alright! I've compleatly sabotaged myself and went off into a right binge and only now i'm coming out of it. Something flipped in my little head and I went a bit nuts with the food. Feel awfull and stupid :-( I want to suceed but why do I keep doing this to myself i'll never know. So another restart tomorrow.
Merrie thats a fantastic loss well done to you!!! Thelma have a good break and enjoy it! Perina i'm sure you'll have a good result hun, sunshine enjoy your trip too and I hope the weather up there is good!! was nice here yesterday but a bit odd today. I'll be on here tomorrow loads I need motivation sooo not feeling like I want to carry on but don't want to stay the same either this is the point I always get to and stop grrr

"I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.
My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today."

Yes... me back, feeling so much better n with tons of will power and determination. Didnt go for my wi on saturday but weighed myself this morn as i thought better to stay on track and know whats happening. The scales were the same which meant i sustained... so i was relieved with that as i had been off cd all last wk when wasnt well.

So all ready n set for a new day. Have a fantastic one :)
xxx

Hello hello Shrinkies how are you all?? wow it's quiet on here im just in my living room packing away off on hoils wedsday.!

Hey Shanny.. Howz u? Hows the ww goin? Hope you have a lovely time away. Enjoy. xx

I'm home Shrinklies with 2.5lbs till I reach goal. Dublin turned extremly stressful for a few different reasons and i did go off track twice. Unfortunetly we found out last night that one of my otherhalves best friends died in a bike crash which is devestating. I'm a bit all over the place and just being there for oh at the moment.

I'll be around in a bit x

Thanks hun and well done on your huge loss...you're doing fab :)

Where an earth has everyone been. There's hardly any posts to catch up on! ??

How is everyone doing? FFBT glad to see you're feeling better.

I've gotta see the dentist tomorrow as my only wisdom tooth is coming through which is so painful. I'm having a very chilled day today and doing as little as I can get away with. My tastebuds seem off today which is strange. Everything tastes off to me.

On a happy note....I actually cannot believe I'm finally seeing the 8's (stones)..... at last. So 2.5lbs till i get to goal, think I'll want to lose another 3lbs after that. I'll see how long it takes to lose this 2.5lbs first. Gotta lose these muffin tops and get back to the gym again. May go on my power plates tonight..

xxx

Hiya FFBT im very well thanx ive lost 3 lbs so far i get my mum to measure me weekly still loosing inches.!

4l bs to go im confident that will be off by end of august still.! FFBT how are things with you hun??

I just been to by some new biknis which is the first time every!
x

Heey sunshine yeah im nearly there i tracking daily which helps alot.
It was my mates wedding the weekend and hand on heart from friday night being at her house i had soooo many compliments about my weight loose.!

It's amazing and on the wedding day in the evening i had it again people hugging me saying i look so thin and slim its such a lovely feeling.!

I did have a cry on sunday morning because looking back at my last years hoilday fotos in August u can tell the difference.

From my face on wards i do look a different person plus having fotos taken im more confident and smile in my fotos now which i didnt do before.

Sad news my cdc has lost 6 of her clients so she hasnt got any clients now because people have suddleny stopped doing cd.!

So i said when i get back from my hoils i will get some toffee bars as i will need to cut down when i return i reckon.
But sad i maybe but im sticking to ww on hoilday pointing all my foods every day no way am i gaining weight.!
So that will be a challenge i reckon but i can do it!!

Sunshine well done. x

:wave_cry:Hi all,

I am so sorry i havent been here for a while but i have had a week from hell :confused:

Its hard to admit and i am quite ashamed but I have been bullied at work:(. I am normally quite a strong person and am more then capable of standing up for myself but it got to me in a big way!! I let them win:mad::mad::mad:.

It has sort of been sorted out but i had to let my hair down over the weekend. I went out with my hubby, brothers and sister in laws for a good drink and had food as well. In all honesty i am not going to feel guilty about it as i think i have been put through enough torture over the past week. I had a fantastic night and laughed til i cried which was what i needed. I have done it, accepted it and moved on. I have been 100% today ad had 4 litres of water.
Before my night off my scales adv i had lost 4lb, this morning it said 2lb loss. I am also due TOTM tomorrow (which is WI) so i am not that hopeful for any loss what so ever.
I have now decided that i will do another week of SS and then go up to 810 for a few weeks to see how i get on. If now loss then i'll go back to ss. If poss i would like to change my goal for August to lose 10lb by end of August. I am going to be more realistic now.

Good thing is i bumped into some old friends over the weekend and they were full of compliments which was a boost of confidence.

Anyway i hope everyone is ok xxx sorry for the rant xxx

Back