*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Thanks Merrie,

Well done on your loss hun that is fantastic xxx keep up the good work x

where is everyone? very quiet here tonight :(

Hi All
Not well at all have the flu doc said it's possibly swine flu but we'll have to wait and see. Have a rotton headache so just a quick post from me. Dione sorry u've had to deal with so much, u too sunny and merrie big hugs from me. Shanny glad your well and hope u have a great holiday!!! I got a nice suprise today too got a few grand from the tax office as we weren't claiming everything we were suppost to! So deligthed about that anyways it's gives us a chance to clear debts and start savings yippeeeeee. Ok i've been all on track today which wasnt hard I had no appetite! chat soon guys...

Hey sunshine... so happy your back hun and really sorry about the sad news. It must have been a horrible shock.

Ive had a hell of a wk being ill, totm, daughter ill, fever, diarrohia etc..... Thank godness, thank godness im fine now. August challenge has really been a challenge for me so far... lets hope i get through the rest of it ok.

Speak to you soon. xxx

Merriefach, I'm so sorry about your friend. I wanted to post earlier to you but ended up really unwell and in bed!

Hey FFBT, what a month we're all having. It's certainly challenging alright :)

Not been well tonight. Have been off all day and haven't got through too much food actually. I've tried but apart from the cd meals everything tastes off! I think it has to do with my wisdom tooth coming through. Getting it looked at 2moro but I'm presuming that my sick tummy, achey body and sickie head is all to do with that. I was asleep at 7pm tonight untill oh got in and now i can't sleep :(

Anyway, seeing cdc tomorrow. I hope the lbs have dropped again or even stay at 8st 13.5lbs. Fingers crossed.

Dione, lovely to see you back and feeloing strong again, sorry you're having a rough tme right now.

Shanny you must be getting so excited about your holiday and btw Polishrose is away still I think.

Thelma, lovely to hear from you when you're on your cd holiday. Hope you're having a lovely time hun xxx

Hi Jella, loevly to hear from you too......keep strong x

Well goodnight all. Hopefully i'll be back to my chirpy self tomorrow and my tooth gets sorted or at least temporarily sorted.

See you tomorrow for a 100% Tuesday. We can do this guys. Stay focuesed. I'll try and bump up our challenge list to remind us of our goals for this month xxx hugs

ps....I'm glad to be back too, i've missed the Shrinklies loads x

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:

Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:
1- BY MIDWAY GET IN THE 9's.
2- BY 20th AUG FIT IN DRESS.
3- BY END OF CHALLENGE WEIGH 9.7

Thelma:
Lose 10lbs (incl planned weekends off)
Wii fit for 30mins at least 4 times a week.
Use body firming cream every day
DO NOT BLIP outwith planned time off!

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%
Go swimming at least twice a week

Merriefach:
Lose 21lbs by 26th August for holiday
Stay 100%
Use stepper & vibrating plate daily

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone
Fit into size 12 corset. that would be so lush

Miniminx:
Lose 10lbs
Get into the 10's (stones)
Do Davina's Superbody Workout at least 3 times a week
Only official strays

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:
Loose 7lbs be 10 Stone 7lbs
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:
Lose 1 stone
Stay 100%
Drink loads of water

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week
1/2 hour walk twice a week

Margie:
Lose 1 stone

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

Hi Guys,

Well had WI this morning, considering the weekend off anf TOTM should be due today, still lost 1.5 lbs :)

How was Dublin sunshine?
FFTB, How are you feeling hun?

Hope you all have a good day ((Hugs)) to all xxx

Hi can i join your group , I would like to lose a stone over the next four weeks. Also can anyone help me anbd tell me how i add my weight etc and the bar graphs on weight loss you all have as Im obviously being thick and cant work it out . Su x

Hi everyone,

Platinumbabe, welcome hun. If you click on one of our weight tickers it will take u to the website where you can set up your own ticker. You'll get a code then and be able to copy and paste it to your sigie here. But confusing at first. At the top of the home page here the Tutorial has loads of helpful steps to set up. To set up your side bar stats go into CP at the top and you can add all your details. Failing this :) hopefully someone else will be along to help lol :)

Tell about yourself anyway.....

Dione, Dublin was good, got loads of work done but pretty stressful. Glad to be home tbh :)

FFBT you sound cheerful. Thanks for looking at my pic. I know the quakity is utter rubbish but I'll do new ones at gola and then i have the photoshoot soon too. How's you today?

I'm off to the dentist soon. I hate being at the dentist booooo :(

So i'll see you all soon. I'm in today and getting stuck into the housework...loads of it to do so i'll be about xxx

Have a fab day everyone xxx

Morning one and all,
I know its 12:15 but I have only just surfaced!!, didn’t sleep at all until 7this morning:4635: and totally my fault, over did the fibre!!!(tmi):ashamed0005:
When I eventually dragged myself downstairs, was met by devastation, one of my canine :chores016::waterbottle:family had managed to get hold of a Butterscotch shake and I now have a very sticky carpet, well that’s my afternoon sorted!
In a really good frame of mind today, unusual for me mid week and have just had ‘breakfast’. Don’t know what I did but managed to use my smoothie maker, but ended up making porridge! It was soooooooooooooooooooo good, really creamy and satisfying. Will definitely make the same ‘mistake' again.:gimi:
Looks like I will have transport again by Friday, so looking forward to some walks and time out next week,:character00182:
I am really realistic now about the length of time I need to be on this plan, if I can aim for 3lbs a week that will suit me fine.
After the horrible Monday that lots of us seemed to endure, hugs and good vibes to one and all.
Good luck to those who have weigh ins today.
Today is a good day and tomorrow will be the same, each of us will fight our demons and succeed,:bestwishes:
Change is difficult, , change happens, change is difficult but we must embrace it or be left behind.

Have a good day one and all.
Off to drink :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:.

Hey to all shrinks and a big welcome to platinumbabe...love the name :)

Been busy cleaning... The house really needs a proper clean, top to bottom, cupboards, wardrobes, doors, windows.... inshort a proper autumn clean (if theres such a thing) Wont be all done today though. Hubbys comin home early so goin into town for clothes shopping. Nothin special, just for clothes to wear around the house as Iv been doin with all my old baggy ones till now and really fancy somethin a little smaller that fits me and makes me feel better about myself :)

See you lovlies later.
xxx

Someone will always be prettier.
They will always be smarter.
Their house will be bigger.
They will drive a better car.
Their children will do better in school.
And their husband will fix more things around the house.
So let it go,
and love you and your circumstances.
Think about it.
The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
And the most highly favored
Woman on your job may be unable to have children.
And the richest woman you know,
she's got the car, the house, the clothes....might be lonely.
And the word says if "I have not Love, I am nothing."
So, again, love you.
Love who you are.
Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say
"I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!"
"Winners make things happen.
Losers let things happen."
"To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world".

Lets take each day as it comes and really start loving and taking care of ourselves.... we owe it to ourselves.

I should be doing housework and i'm getting nowhere fast. I'm still not very well and this wisdom tooth is so sore. On more antibiotics as it's infected again! I'd love to walk into town in the sunshine and look at eternity rings but need to do this housework. I hate mess :) x

How's everyone doing today? all on track? x

Fattyfattybumtum..............

Thanks you SO SO SO much for tonight. I'm feeling very low at the moment, i have a lot of sad things going on at the moment, was feeling sorry for myself and wanted to tuck into everything I shouldn't. Thanks to you, I had my yogurt and have stayed on track. My cravings have passed and hopefully those scales will keep me in the 8's. You are such a star and have played a huge part of my CD journey.

So, thank you hun xxx hugs

Fattyfattybumtum..............

Thanks you SO SO SO much for tonight. I'm feeling very low at the moment, i have a lot of sad things going on at the moment, was feeling sorry for myself and wanted to tuck into everything I shouldn't. Thanks to you, I had my yogurt and have stayed on track. My cravings have passed and hopefully those scales will keep me in the 8's. You are such a star and have played a huge part of my CD journey.

So, thank you hun xxx hugs

Awww babes... your always so welcome. Its the least i can do... youve always been around for me throughout my highs n lows in this cd journey :)

Im so chuffed for you, for godness sake your in your 8's girl.... you have to stick to it even more then ever before as im sure you dont wanna see that 9 on the scale in the morning. Im so proud of you hun.

Hopefully I'll see the 9s on my next wi. My cd journey has been so much more enjoyable and bareable because of you.

Muuuuaaaaahhhh :)

Yours,
FattyFattyBumTum ;)

Great quote, where do you get them

Thanx hun.... there all mine ;) ... lol! Nah.... I get them from books n search the internet. It really motivates me and i always hoep it will do the same for all you shrinklies too. How have you been today?

Back