*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

For those of youz who are finding it hard to keep on track tonight, remember:

From success to failure is one step;
from failure to success is a long road.

Right shrinklies... Im off to bed. I will be around tomorrow but maybe not the first thing. I really wanna get the house clean and more organized as everythings a little upside down since i fell ill last wk and i very much am a organised person... so all this mess is really bugging me now. Hubby did as much as he could last wk, bless him... but you know what guyz are like.

So i shall see you all at some point 2morrow once my cleaning, washing etc.. is done. I hope everyone has a great start ... lets stay focused...keep our goals in mind and think positive.

2morrows quote to get youz all started with a bang :) :

To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.

4am!!!!!! and my wisdom tooth is keeping me awake. Lots of broken sleep. Woke up an hour ago with dreadful pain and face swelling so taken more painkillers, brushed with corsidal and done the warm salt water thing. I was avoiding the salt water as i know it will make me retain water but i had to give in. So, another day tomorrow being stuck in and unwell....... (wish i wasn't feeling so sick with it)....and this is my time off! wonderful. No wonder I felt so low earlier.

Moan over :) just thought i'd pop on seeing as i'm wide awake. Even done the washing up!!!!!!

Sleep tight x

Someone will always be prettier.
They will always be smarter.
Their house will be bigger.
They will drive a better car.
Their children will do better in school.
And their husband will fix more things around the house.
So let it go,
and love you and your circumstances.
Think about it.
The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
And the most highly favored
Woman on your job may be unable to have children.
And the richest woman you know,
she's got the car, the house, the clothes....might be lonely.
And the word says if "I have not Love, I am nothing."
So, again, love you.
Love who you are.
Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say
"I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!"
"Winners make things happen.
Losers let things happen."
"To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world".

Lets take each day as it comes and really start loving and taking care of ourselves.... we owe it to ourselves.

OMG you made me cry lol. That is the most beautiful thing i have ever read hun. Made me really think about everything xx thanks xx

Hope you are ok xxx

:wavey:Morning all,

How is everyone on this fine sunny warm morning?
:welcome2: to platinumbabe, how are you? Tell me about you as i havent been on here for a while xx

Sunshine: Sorry to hear you are in so much pain hun. Widsom teeth has got to be the most painful thing in the world so i feel for you. Dont be down hun, you are now in your 8's and are absolutely stunning and dont ever think any different. You and FFBT are my inspriation and i look up to you both so keep up the good work xx

FFBT: Hi hun how are you? Glad you are feeling alot better. Once you have finished your house can you please come and do mine? I have been so busy with work that its all gone wrong lol.

Merrie: Good to see you in high spirits babe, 3lb a week is a good loss and i know you can do it xxx

Well after the weekend i have gone straight back to 100%:wee:. Stuck to 3-4 litres of water and feeling good. TOTM came this morning so in a lot of pain as suffer with endo (which is really rubbish) but other then that i am feeling on cloud 9 :bliss:

Anyway hope everyone is feeling positive and has a really good day today.

Love to all xxxxxmwah

Thanks for that Dione :) and well done for getting back on track.

Gonna get on with the cleaning and then i may pop into town for a little while with my swollen face :) but think i'll go mad if i don't get out. I'll see how I feel later.

Gonna see The Time Travellers Wife at the cinema on Friday night with oh and going for dinner.Can't wait 'cause he's up in Scotland helping with the crash investigation at the moment.

Hey hilarious....i stood on the scales this morning and my goal weight came up!!!!! I couldn't believe it so i stood on them again and it shot back to my higher weight a few times!!!! damn! how strange tho! Just goes to show it's just numbers and the scales don't show everything lol. Can't wait to get to goal now and have a new ticker with how long I've been maintaining. CD really is such a journey and I'm loving it. It's so full of different thoughts, up's and down's but it's all so worth it. I'm on a mission now to keep being 100% and get to goal asap xxx

Have a brillaint day everyone xxx

Hey Dione I have endo too, and have had a few operations that don't help but have a coil now and all is very quiet it's great! Sunshine buy some whiskey and rub it to the tooth if u can't sleep it works (a nurse actually did this for me in hospital once!!!) I feel ok but have some sort of tummy bug again but not the swine flu thankfully. I'm off to my art club soon but i'll post later to see how everyone is getting on.....

Hi Jella,

Ive had endo since i was 17 :( horrible isnt it? Ive had laparoscopys x 9, hysteroscopy x2, the marina coil didnt work for me either. I have good times and bad times (more good then bad now) This month has been my worse for quite a while. I have been in agony all day :( and it makes me evil lol my poor staff really copped it today bless them.

Hows everyone doing today? Bit quiet x

ah thanks Merrie, u still havent had it then? Have u spoke to CDC or Dr to see why?

Hope it comes your way soon. You can have mine, its too painful :)

Hey shrinks :) howz today been? I got loads done, but still tons left to do... it feels so much better though. Ive had a really nagging headache all day. Away to have my last shake of the day shortly.

Sunshine, i lovvvvve your new avatar... absolutley adore it... it really goes well with your id and gives such a happy sunny feeling :)

Right, catch you shrinklies later... better go make my shake as im starving now.

xx

Hi FFBT...... thanks hun, it's def a happy version of her :) but i'm keeping my chilled out version of her too. :)

Merriefach, good luck with 810. I loved it and lost most of my weight on it.

OOoooohhhhhh I'm just booked in for next week to go back to my natural colour which is dark blonde/light brown. I have had high lighted blonde for 16 years and it's time for a change I feel. I can always play with it when the colour settles down. I can't bare growing colour out so thought I'd just do it. I've wanted to for ages now. Won't get it cut but will chop my fringe again....grows so fast! :) yay!

Went out today......only lasted 90 mins, really didn't feel well and my flipping face is so swollen and sore.

Hope everyone is doing well with CD and sending hugs xxx

HI Guys! How's everyone doing? I had my wi tonight and I've lost 3lbs. I thought I would've lost more but oh well at least its a loss. How is everyone?

Hi Guys,

Petrina: Well done on your loss hun 3lb is a good loss :)

Sunshine: Im thinking of going onto 810 next week, what is the average loss each week? Scared of eating again lol

I went to bed @ 8.30 last night with the worse headache ever. Didnt do me any good though as i have woken up with it this morning :(
Feels like my head is going to explode. Still have pmt from hell, just feel really uurrggghhhh!!
How is everyone today xx

Really nervous about tomorrow lunch time. Going out with fellow managers and Diirector (7 of us) The director has put pressure on me about not eating so i am going to have some fish or something and just play about with the food and pretend im not hungry :( I want to stay 100% all week this week but people at work dont seem to understand the diet and i really cant be bothered to explain it to them.

Back