*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Oh i forgot to tell you all the good news. Got into my size 14 whoop whoop:bliss:i was so happy. So i may hit the size 12 by end of the month, you never know eh? Fingers crossed xxxx

Hello shrinking stones :) Hope everyones doing well.

Wooo hooo dione. Must feel great. Youll fit in your 12s really soon, no probs. Just stay focused and do the right thing. xx

Petrina, well done on the 3lbs. Your doing well babes. Keep going. xx

Sunshine, how are you feeling this morn babes? Hope your tooth is better and isnt troubling you too much. Have you got on the scales this morn...? What do they say ;)

Hope your having a nice time away polishrose n thelma. Miss you here. xx

Mini, jella, shanny, merrie... where are you girlies. Hope on track. How is your mid wk this time merrie? Do you feel more strong n focused? Hugs. xx

Nice day here this morn. Gonna get some washing done and take littleone to the park. Also gonna sort out my wardrobe today and get rid of all maternity tops and baggy clothes. I had kept them coz they were comfy and most of all fit me better... but i just wanna throw them all out now and eventually only keep the size i stop at (aiming for 8-10). Also gonna get rid of all trackie bottoms and never buy another pair as i feel that was one of the things that really contributed to my weight gain, as you cant tell your putting on weight until its too late... lol. Never again now.

Hope everyone has a lovely, sunny and smilie day.

Stay positive, take care and most of all... love yourself.
xxx

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

Charles Swindoll

Hi Guys. I've decided to move back to sw as I've just found out that I'm no longer needed at my job so the money won't be coming in. I've got enough shakes to do the plan for this week on 810 then I will go back to sw. I have been finding these last couple days hard and if I stay off the carbs for a while and be good I think I can do it. I may have a slight gain but I need to save the pennies. Thanks guys for a ll the support. :wave_cry:

Sunshine.... you havent been on here today... not like you. Hope alls ok. You better be on track missy. xx

Aww petrina i'm sorry you lost your job you poor thing (((hugs)) I can understand u needing to change your diet, good luck with it you've done great already. Dione how horrible when ppl put presure on you especially when they have no clue! I get migranes around totm and the whole time I was on cd my endo was bad and I put it down to the fact there's soya in it that always causes me pain, my gyne said that makes sense because it's got hormones in it and was traditionally advised for menopausale women to help with hormones eekk. Well i'm still on track and finally small enough to get into an e cup!!!! So thats motivated me who knows I might reach the d cup I had years ago :)

Petrina: I am so sorry to hear about your job :( I understand y you have made the choice but that doesnt mean you cant still come on here :) I think you should still come for the support and so we can all keep up to date with your progress :)

Jella: Congrats on the E cup ;) Im going to get measured next weekend and i hope i have reached an e cup too lol. Weird as i used to have nothing so had implants (to a DD) Now im maning they are too big lol. Cant wait to get back into the D's. I didnt know about the soya thing with Endo? Learn something new everyday :)

Well again i have had the day from hell at work. The director spoke to all individuals managers about the problems that have happened its a long story but believe me i dont know how much more i can take :(
I always thought i was such a strong person but i feel i have been dragged to the ground. We are all going out for lunch as a fareweel tomorrow for someone who is off on their travels but i am dreading it. The atmosphere is going to be awful! I hate treading on egg shells.

On top of this TOTM is making me crave for food (carbs) today has been the hardest day since i started :(

Sunshine: Hows your tooth? Hope your feeling better

FFBT Fantastic quote hun. I agree with the jogging bottoms, i have just thrown mine in the bin and will never buy them again xx

Hope everyone has had a better day then i have xx

Petrina - so sorry tohear your news honey.x x
Am still here - been really busy at work . . . WI tomorrowm - not looking forward to that - have been doing SS and SS+ but feel that nothing has shifted - have stayed away from scales...
How's everyone else doing??
Big big hugs x x x

Hi Mini,

How are you? Long time no chat. Hows things been :)

Things ok - starting to get a bit bored of shakes etc... but loving the slimmer me!!!! Lots of jealous comments at work.... Great :D :D :D
Am good thanks - just been so busy not had time to get on and post!! Will make sure I'll try a bit harder next week.... promise...
Does anyone else find that having the bars takes them out of ketosis???

Big hugs x x x

Does anyone know the average weight loss on 810 as i am looking at going up a step next week?

Not noticed its knocked me out hun but then i knocked myself out of ketosis last weekend, had a bit of a weekend off due to stress

Havent got any sticks left so i dont even know if im back in or not :(

Sunshine.... you havent been on here today... not like you. Hope alls ok. You better be on track missy. xx

Ehhhh hi :) Sheepishly says hi :)

Well eh no, I haven't been on track today or yesterday. I've been so sick and feeling so low that I spiraled way off track. I'm frustrated about so many things at the moment and being sick with this gum infection is wrecking my head.

My day started with me having no cimamon for my porridge. Whoever said to use nutmeg.....yuck....it made me gag, totally vile :( Had to bin it. Anyway Otherhalf came home today and it's been an emotional day.

Anyway it's all to do with feeling far too sick to get a shop in and not having the right food in so WE went a did a proper shop tonight so i'm ready to be 100% tomorrow.

Sorry I could list 100's of excuses but I won't. I chose to eat off plan. Feel pretty rubbish about it but maybe it needed to happen to spur me back into my focused mind.

Sorry guys but want to be truthful. It's been a busy day and I'm off to bed soon.

I shall be back in focus tomorrow x

Where is everyone tonight? Even tho I have my head all ready to go first thing in the morning, i thought i'd receive a great telling off from you all lol. Guess I got away with it then lol :) ...kidding of course.

Thought I'd be in bed by now but been catching up here. I am SO on a mission now to get these last couple of lbs off. They are no longer welcome attached to me lol.

So 100% here i come (again :) ) right to goal. I'm wasting time and money otherwise.

Hugs to everyone. Missing Thelma loads xxx

Morrrrrnnnnnniiiinnnnnnggggggg :)

So sorry petrina about your job. Totally understand your decision. Youve done so well already and im sure youll continue the fab job. Good luck. Hugs. xx

Sunshine... sunshine.... SUNSHINE! :mad:
Thats one part of me, the other totally understands your situation. Its terrible when your not feeling well and having to have shakes. I had a whole wk of that last wk. I just hope you didnt go mad with the food and kept it sensible :) Hugs. xx

Well girlies... Im still on track 100%, cant afford not to be. Have to fit in that dress of mine on the 20th.... and not just barely fit, it has to look decent enough otherwise hubby might comment: told you the bigger size would be a better fit. All i can do is stay ontrack and hope for the best.

Hope everyone has a fab fab day.
Happy cding.
xx

Just got back from weigh in - 4lb off - not bad considering what I ate at family BBQ!!! Did go straight back into SSing though and long sesh at the gym....
Here's hoping next week I'll finally be 10 stone something!!!
x x x

Good Sunny Morning :)

FFBT.....ooh it's awful when the CD food just seems hidious, taste buds are off and your body is saying I don't care :( But hey i'm through it and feeling really motivated. I suppose it's life but I need to sort it out and make sure it doesn't happen again. Being in Dublin I mostly stuck to the plan but was having totally different 1000 plan food. Tried that here at home and it just wasn't working for me so going back to what I as having before Dublin now.

So glad you're so motivated FFBT. It's great to see. I must say I've been on this far, far too long now. I should have wiped these last few lbs out weeks ago. I just keep losing and gaining which is SO STUPID! :( I'm SO silly.

Mini, well done on the 4lbs. Lovely to hear from you and well done on jumping straight back to ss. That's hard to do but has to be done. I'm jumping straight back to 1000 :) Bit different.

So I see that apart from a little rain where I am today the next 2 weeks are gonna be HOT HOT HOT. Or should i say cloudy and HUMID, HUMID, HUMID up to 26 degrees. Better get my fake tan out and do my pasty legs again. I didn't think they'd see the light of day again. All this heat may help me tho to glug 4 litres of water. Sat here with my mug of tea and water before i get up and ready.

Met with one of my best friends yesterday. She now calls me her Diddly friend....which is so cute :) She thinks I'm tiny. I look it when i'm covered up but have a lot of work to do still with the last few lbs (haven't looked at scales and don't plan to) and really need to tone up.

Off to cinema with OH tonight to see The Time Travellers Wife. Had planned on eating out but we're just as happy staying in for dinner (then i can eat on plan).

Have a great day all. Sorry for long post x

well done on the 4lbs mini... It can be so hard getting back on track again, but youve done great. Keep goin and youll be in the 10s sooner then you think. :)

So I see that apart from a little rain where I am today the next 2 weeks are gonna be HOT HOT HOT. Or should i say cloudy and HUMID, HUMID, HUMID up to 26 degrees. Better get my fake tan out and do my pasty legs again. I didn't think they'd see the light of day again. All this heat may help me tho to glug 4 litres of water. Sat here with my mug of tea and water before i get up and ready.

Really? That will be fab. We had great weather back in June... julys been awful. I really hope to see some sunshine. It just makes me feel much more positive n happy :)

Thank you!!
Got lots of travelling next week - so have picked up some bars.... shame we can't order stuff online though. Would give me much more choice than I get.
Big hugs mini x

Back