*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Albert Einstein, who discovered that a tiny amount of mass is equal to a huge amount of energy, which explains why, as Einstein himself so eloquently put it in a famous 1939 speech to the Physics Department at Princeton, "You have to exercise for a week to work off the thigh fat from a single Snickers."

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.

come on shrinklies.... We really need some motivation, positivity and happy vibes on this thread again. We're in this journey together and it will be so much more easier and enjoyable if we can all be more positive, happy and upbeat about the whole experience.
xxxx

I agree FFBT. I am not going off track again. Lets think happy thoughts of us getting to goal and how amazing that day will be.

You're gonna be wearing that size 12 dress soon and i can't wait to see it :) you must take a pic and post it xxx

What are your plans today ?

Polishrose.....you must be home by now? Where are you. It's not good when you're quiet lol.

Shanny.... how are you doing with WW?

Mini..... great to see you posting again. I know you've been busy but we miss you around here :(

Thelma......... well i know you're on holiday but it's not the same around here without you. Can't wait till you're back with us and telling us all about your holiday. Did you ake youe bf with you?

FFBT...... so glad you're back to yourslef and your quotes this morning are just brilliant. I really should have called you last night but we were just so tied up with everything that was going on and we had a nice evening togeher which is important.

Jella..... how are you getting on hun? All good I hope. You still doing Atkins and how is is going?

Dione, where are you today? Hope you're feeling better and lugging that water. Thanks so much for the pic comments by the way xxx

Petrina, sorry to see you're leaving us but good luck with the remainder of your weightloss journey. Pop in and let us now how you're doing xxx

Where is eveyone????????? xxx

Oooo yes FFBT - lets see a picutre of your dress! You'll be in it no time. Must admit the Davina DVD's havereally helped me to start toning. My dinner ladies arms are shrinking!!! And now I don't have the extra padding on bum - the seats can be uncomfortable :D :D :D

lol Mini. My bingo wings are really bad! Need to sort them out :)

i'm trying to glug water but finding it hard as my tummy is still really churning and sicky!!! Wish i was feeling better. Tooth and gum pain is starting to improve but i don't do feeling sick well at all lol xxx

How are you Mini today? x

I agree FFBT. I am not going off track again. Lets think happy thoughts of us getting to goal and how amazing that day will be.

You're gonna be wearing that size 12 dress soon and i can't wait to see it :) you must take a pic and post it xxx

What are your plans today ?

Hey, glad you agree :)

Just had a quick trip to asda. Im a huge sophie kinsella fan and her book twenties girl is out. Its not yet on paperback but that doesnt matter. I always end up buying the hardbacks coz cant wait. Asda has sold out so got some health n diet mags to keep me goin. Might go into town later on to hunt for a copy :)

About the dress... well i did try it on 3 days ago and it JUST fits. Its very tight from the top half thanks to my Ecups..lol. I just hope it gets a little comfy by next thursday.

What are your plans for the day? When you getting ur hair done again?

Hi guys! I'm doing well, still on track but very constipated yuk yuk. My weigh in is tomorrow but dont expect a loss due to blow out last weekend and i'm worried about sat going to help a friend with her house but considering there's no kitchen they'll order in and I dunno what to do!
Mini congrats on your loss thats great! Sunshine sorry about the tooth hope u feel better now, let us know how to movie is I want to see that one but not sure my hubby will go. Ffbt isn't it great your in the size 10 even if it's tight! I spend a day in my size 12 jeans and felt so confident all day but now they are uncomfortable due to bloating thats how borderline my size is hehe
Dione hope your ok today and it's not too stressfull. Can i ask why the coil didnt work for you? I find i'm very over emotional with it!
Sending happy vibes to all~~~~~~~~

Good luck with your wi Jella. Being constipated is now fun at all. Poor you.

FFBT......sophie kinsella is great, have read a few of hers. Haven't been reading in a while now tho. Bought another fashion mag to gloss over. I love looking at all the new fashion.
My hair is being done on Thursday. I'll try and get it really glossy and healthy for all the photo's I'll be in at my sisters wedding.
Oohhh I just opened the local Observer newspaper to see that the headlining act at the festival I played at mentioned me, how we'd got chatting and how good my set was. Yay I needed that big time. :) I need to get my ass in gear and arrange band rehearsals altho i don't think we'll get out playing live now untill Jan'10 as I'm so busy. I'll see if I can get us out before them tho. Even at the dentist the other day the receptionist owns some venue and was wanting to book me to play...how fuuny...there's me with my swollen face talking about the band! lol

Nice day of getting through some housework. Gonna cook dinner soon so we can eat before the cinema. I've got yet another bag for charity and my most favorite tops that are now too big I'm going to try shrinking lol!!!! Otherhalves idea so I may as well give it a try :)

Any news anyone? xxx

Hey... been busy sorting out my wardrobe this afternoon. Was planning to do it yesterday but trouble didnt take her afternoon nap, so i had to leave it and take her out to the park instead. Ive got a huge black bag full of clothes for charity and more space for my new clothes in the wardrobe.... so im a happy bunny :)

Had a really weak moment an hr ago... but managed to stay strong. For me hunger has never been the problem, i just used to eat out of boredom, stress and mostly comfort. This afternoon when i finished sorting out my clothes and my daughter was still peacefully asleep, i realllly fancied curling up on the sofa infront of the tv and have something nice. I even walked into the kitchen but then came back with a glass of water instead.... i wasnt happy at the time but so glad now that i made the right choice. At the end of the day I guess its all a matter of choice..... and i choose to be slim and fit. Well done me :)

xx

Well done ffbt! I know how u feel have had mad cravings myself but for me it's emotional stuff and I really want to feel better by eating. I already have a big choice of food doing atkins but why do I always want more or something different *sigh* it's never enough. I'm going out next week to do bra shopping I hope it helps!!!!

Awwwww Fattyfatty, well done you. You're in such a strong place right now. I need a little you to come with me wherever I go to keep me strong lol. Great that you got to do your wardrobe too :)

The film was good. I loved it, OH didn't love it so much. I was amazed he wanted to go. I usually have to rope in a friend to see my films lol. I could do cinema every week, I just love it.

Jella, good luck with the bra shopping next week. I love having new underwear after being fitted. It makes a huge difference.

Right off to catch up on the forum. Dione where are you today hun? You ok? xxx

Had A bitof a badday yest.... so back on that wagon again today..... say no more..... not sure why - think was bad week in work and soooooo tired. Feel better today!!!
Well done everyone for staying sooo strong x x x

Well done ffbt! I know how u feel have had mad cravings myself but for me it's emotional stuff and I really want to feel better by eating. I already have a big choice of food doing atkins but why do I always want more or something different *sigh* it's never enough. I'm going out next week to do bra shopping I hope it helps!!!!

Thanks jella. Sometimes cravings become soooo strong, but when that happens i stop n ask myself, whos gonna win... me or food??? and it may sound insane but i say out loud "I am not gonna let food win" and then take a glass of water n go drink it infront of the full length mirror. It reminds me of why i wanna lose weight.... silly, but works for me. I was only supposed to be on cd for 2 months and this is the 4th month goin and still im not at goal. Its getting really frustrating and a long drag now and i just wanna stay 100% and cut the journey short and be at goal.

Icant wait to lose weight and go bra shopping too. Would soooo love to go down to a C/Dcup. Tops will just fit so much better and i will look more in propotion. Some day....:rolleyes:

Awwwww Fattyfatty, well done you. You're in such a strong place right now. I need a little you to come with me wherever I go to keep me strong lol. Great that you got to do your wardrobe too :)

Its about time...lol. Its took me ages to get in the right frame of mind. Just wanna stay on track and come off of cd asap. Really dont fancy staying on it till xmas.

Hows you today?

Had A bitof a badday yest.... so back on that wagon again today..... say no more..... not sure why - think was bad week in work and soooooo tired. Feel better today!!!
Well done everyone for staying sooo strong x x x

Noooooo Mini. I wasnt expecting to read that first thing this morn :)
Its terrible when we're stressed and havent had a good day. Try to stay strong. Youve done so well, but each time you fall off the wagon remember its only taking you back a wk and making your journey longer. Do you not wanna come off cd???? Do you really love it soooo much?
Lots of positive vibes and hugs comin your way. You can do it hun. If food wasnt the problem, then it should not be the solution either. xx

Good morning shrinklies...

Hope everyone has a good day. Please stay positive and focused. Just think is that moment on the lips really worth it??? Will it solve our problems??? Will it help fitting in a Dcup???? ;) Is it really gonna help you get in those skinny jeans??? Will it make you feel sexy???? The answer is​

NO
If food is not the problem, then its not the solution either.

Stay strong.
xxx

Back