*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning honey bunch :)

You've been busy on here this morning :) I'm exactly the same, I've been on CD far too long. It's good I've seen the results and I'm going in the right direction but I just wanna get maintaining asap. However I have also told myself to be patient. It took years of eating the wrong things for me to become fat so it will take time to gain the figure I want now. If I hadn't ever done CD I probably would have gained even more weight.

So I'm staying on track and thats it. (Kinda hard when all my usual food is tasting awful at the mo).
Mini well done bouncing back on track, we all have our off days. I've had many :)

Have a geat day everyone xxx

Good morning Shrinklies

Just been catching up on posts - I've missed you all! Not quite back on CD yet - will be properly back to business on Monday. I'm glad I've had this time off. I've been on CD for 4 months and have the same to go again (at least!) so I think this week off has helped me get over any boredom I was beginning to experience. I think I'll start on Monday being much more focussed again.

Sorry to hear everyone's had a variety of illness type problems - hope you're all feeling better now. How is everyone getting on with their mini goals they set as part of the Everything August Challenge?? Can't wait to hear your results!

My holiday has been lovely. The wedding was fab and my few days in Edinburgh (just got back last night) were great. First time I'd been to the Tattoo - what a spectacle. However, my less positive news is that I'm young(ish!) free and single again. BF called it a day last night - lots of issues around for him just now, but I'll be honest and say that I'm a little confused by it all given that everything was fine on Tuesday. However, I'm not dwelling; it's his decision and I respect it. As you know, I've always had reservations so I do think that what's meant to be will be and this obviously wasn't meant to be. Onwards and upwards! (Well, after a few more wee crying sessions, I'm sure!).

Anyway, am off to do some unpacking and washing.

Speak soon, Shrinks

Hugs
Thelma xx

Thelma, it's so good to hear from you. I'm so sorry tho about your split. As you said you did have those reservations to begin with but no matter what it's hard to deal with. Poor you. Sending you a massive squishy hug hun.
I've really missed you on here big time.
You are on a mission now to lose the next 4 stone and you're sounding motivated for monday. You've done SO well and as from Monday you'll be on fire again :)

I'm so glad you had a fab holiday. Has it really been 2 weeks? time is going way too quickly.

Looking forward to seeing lots of you again. xxx

Hey Thelma :hug99: Big hugs hun comin your way. All i can say is that its better to know now then further down the lane. It would have caused more heartache. Lots of love n hugs from me to you :)

Have really missed you on here, especially the positive tunes to get me started in the day.

You just have a relaxing wknd and start Monday morning with a BANG! Really struggling to get some positivity on this thread :woohoo:

Take care babes.... no more tears.
Muuaaahhh.
xxx

Thelma honey - sorry to read about the split... Men eh!!! Can'tlive with them... or without.... Been single for sooooooo long now.... would be strange to meet someone - although a big hug from a gorgeous bloke would not go amiss!!!!
Am ok- didn't fall too heavily yesterday - just ate a couple things I shouldn't - so this morning has kicked off with Davina DVD - which is brilliant and gym tomorrow... Will be looking at upping cals soon I reckon.... Hopefully 1 more month SSing and SS+ing....
Positive vibes everyone!!! x x x x x

We're a real thread with real emotions. It's impossible to be happy all the time and I think we're all doing really well. Look how far we've all come xxx

Hello Shrınkıes ım far away ın sunny Turkey as ı speak ıs so hot here.
Tryıng to drınk lots of water at the moment.Im not enjoyıng the food here so thats good cuz ı normally go crazy on food but makıng good choıces. not over eatıng whıch ıs good ıve been wearıng my bıknıs ıt,s a fab feelıng as ım always covered up at the pool area well not thıs tıme.
I just ant belıeve how great ı look now but cant waıt to come home next week to see ıf ıve got a hıgh gaın. I wıll cry but ı may do SSıng for a week to get me back on track.
But apart from ıt be boılıng hot and watchıng what ım eatıng ım happy and well.

Hope to catch u all very soon. Keep up the hard work ladıesssss. x

We're a real thread with real emotions. It's impossible to be happy all the time and I think we're all doing really well. Look how far we've all come xxx

I totally agree we're a real thread with real emotions and so are all the rest on minis.... and i also agree with you sunshine that its impossible to be happy all the time, but being happy and being positive are two different things.
This thread is lacking focus and positivity. We have all come far in our own ways but reality is that the journeys not over yet and being positive will def help and make the ride more bearable:)

Awwwwwww Shanny, fab to hear from you. I'm so jealous you're out there sunning yourself. Well done for making good food choices and also for not covering up at the pool. You must feel fan- flipping- tastic. Yay you.I'm so happy for you and glad to hear you'll be back to CD after your holiday. Been missing you. Have a brilliant time , hugs xxx

I feel lıke a dıfferent person now so yes good choıce ın food ıs a lıfe tıme habıt ı thınk now. heeey ffbt how are u hun?

Sunshıne your ın the 8,s now wooow GO GIRL!! X Yep when ı get back home ıl keep u ınformed.x

Hello Shrınkıes ım far away ın sunny Turkey as ı speak ıs so hot here.
Tryıng to drınk lots of water at the moment.Im not enjoyıng the food here so thats good cuz ı normally go crazy on food but makıng good choıces. not over eatıng whıch ıs good ıve been wearıng my bıknıs ıt,s a fab feelıng as ım always covered up at the pool area well not thıs tıme.
I just ant belıeve how great ı look now but cant waıt to come home next week to see ıf ıve got a hıgh gaın. I wıll cry but ı may do SSıng for a week to get me back on track.
But apart from ıt be boılıng hot and watchıng what ım eatıng ım happy and well.

Hope to catch u all very soon. Keep up the hard work ladıesssss. x

It all sounds so great. Your on hols...so dont worry too much, just try makin the right choices with food and loads of walking and swimming maybe :)

Enjoy Turkey. Keep in touch. xx

Of course FFBT I agree but peeps have to be able to come on here for support wether they feel like poo and venting or wether they feel on top of the world. Positive attitude is def the way to go for me. When I push myself to be positive I do really well and when I just don't give a damn and feel negitive, I do rubbish...but that's me and we all work in very different ways :)

The important thing is that right now we are all feeling pretty good. We have Thelma starting on her mission on monday, me feeling motivated to get to goal now, you are going to look fab in that size 12 dress, Mini who is back on track, Shanny who is doing really well while on her holiday....... So WE ARE :) doing pretty well. .......
and.....
when you get to goal, that is the start of another part of CD with learning to maintain. And.....when we've maintained for a long time we'll still have to watch what we eat until we learn how to eat normal sized 'slim' portions and not to be dieting anymore. So there IS a long way to go if you are determined to keep the weight off for life and live as a slim person who just eats well.

Hugs

... cross posts :)
Im very well shanny... Really trying to give it my everything right now. You make the most the sunshine and have fun girl. xxx

:p
I hope you havent taken it personally hun. It was just a general view. xxx

Don't be silly :) of course not. But I don;t think we should single out thread as not being positive. I personally think we do have a positive vibe on here and I love the Shrinklie thread. It's been going a long time and we're all doing well and it's been a bumpy ride for a lot of us xxx

I feel lıke a dıfferent person now so yes good choıce ın food ıs a lıfe tıme habıt ı thınk now. heeey ffbt how are u hun?

Sunshıne your ın the 8,s now wooow GO GIRL!! X Yep when ı get back home ıl keep u ınformed.x

Looking forward to it xxx

LOL.... thats exactly the attitude i was looking for... Your right, everyones doin well and have come so far... so its time now we all show it in our attitudes as well. We can do it and we will. Lets make it happen girlies xx

Yep one day when we all meet we'll be shrivelled up old women but we'll be at goal and feeling great hehehehehehehhehehehehehehe LOL!
......... (Wrinklie Shrinklies)
Me and you come form the same place with our attitutes anyway :) as we know!

Otherhalf is picking up his new motorbike today so I'm gonna have to squish into my leathers again ...eek! It's such a palava getting into them and because they're so new I feel like I'm in a straight jacket!!!

Merriefach where are you??????
Dione everything okay????
Polishrose.....am i going to have to come and chase you back here again:) you may still be away of course. lol

Right everyone. I agree with FFBT that it's all about having a positive attitude to get us to goal on CD. So please log on and tell us all the great things that have happened to you while you've been shedding the extra weight.

Me- well I can't believe I'm sat here in small tracksuit bottoms and a small fitted t-shirt! :)
I can get away with wearing the fashion I love.
Sometimes I'm smaller than everyone around me.
I no longer feel like an elephant when i'm with my students.
I'm now proud of my curves and more confident about my body.
I don't check out how many chins i have because i just have the one now :)
Being called 'Diddly' by my friend is a fab compliment.
The fact that I do need to sort out my bingo wings (awful when i'm waving :) ) but at least I've sorted out the 30lbs + that I've already lost.
I'm well on my way to being slim for the rest of my life.

.......I could list and list and list the reasons why it feels so good to me to be slim and to have lost this weight.

Keep going, be strong, remember you are doing this for YOU, stay motivated, get rid of those bigger clothes and start loving YOU. x

Back