Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Hiya all. I'm back from my interview...let's just say I'm not at all confident. I'm not going to find out until tomorrow or Saturday so we'll wait and see, but don't hold your breath xx

Morning lovely ladies! How are you all? Still waiting to hear the outcome of my interview...getting very impatient now! I didn't have a particularly great food day yesterday...had an enormous chicken and bacon club sandwich at lunchtime (I'd forgotten my lunch! :() with a chocolate orange flavour hot chocolate and then had a SW friendly supper of chicken thighs, baked potato topped with low low spread, tomatoes and pickled onions. I did have a mini bounty after supper though and a few peanut m and ms, so I'm not sure on syns for the day?! Any ideas on whether to just draw a line or whether to lower my syns for the rest of the week? Xx

Morning lovely ladies! How are you all? Still waiting to hear the outcome of my interview...getting very impatient now! I didn't have a particularly great food day yesterday...had an enormous chicken and bacon club sandwich at lunchtime (I'd forgotten my lunch! :() with a chocolate orange flavour hot chocolate and then had a SW friendly supper of chicken thighs, baked potato topped with low low spread, tomatoes and pickled onions. I did have a mini bounty after supper though and a few peanut m and ms, so I'm not sure on syns for the day?! Any ideas on whether to just draw a line or whether to lower my syns for the rest of the week? Xx

Club sandwiches on SW online vary from 15.5 up to 37.5, bounty funsize is 7 and there are 11.5 in a small bag of peanut m& m's you didnt have a full bag? so in total a max of 56 syns there without the hot choc. Why dont you flexi syn yesterday and just start afresh today. It was 1 day out of 7 hun. x

Morning Sian... You might here something tomorrow, you never know x

Evening ladies! Well as I suspected I didn't get the job...I got an email today at 3.30. I had a bit of a bad day yesterday...I managed to hit a wall in my car (I must have misjudged how close I was to it when I was waiting to turn left out of the road) :( Needless to say my rear passenger side is looking quite banged up....really could do without that expense! :( I'm taking it in to a couple of places for a quote tomorrow on the damage before I decide whether I'll put it through the insurance xx

Evening ladies! Well as I suspected I didn't get the job...I got an email today at 3.30. I had a bit of a bad day yesterday...I managed to hit a wall in my car (I must have misjudged how close I was to it when I was waiting to turn left out of the road) :( Needless to say my rear passenger side is looking quite banged up....really could do without that expense! :( I'm taking it in to a couple of places for a quote tomorrow on the damage before I decide whether I'll put it through the insurance xx

Oh Sian, sorry you didn't get the job hun... And Ooops to the car! Are you ok? Xx

Back