Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Friday 6th March (Red)

Evening all! Sorry for my absence over the last week or so...I've been really poorly and just drained with going to work while ill. My cold and cough developed into bronchitis, and I've had laryngitis, so it's been a funny old week altogether. How has everyone's weeks been?

I am pleased to report though that I've lost 4.5lb in the last 2 weeks, yay! I haven't been completely on plan as I've been ill, so I'm surprised but chuffed!

Today's food so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Tuna and cheese toastie (HexA + HexB + 5 syns)
Salad

Supper:

Ham, cheese and tomato omelette (HexA2)
Bread and butter (HexB2 + 2 syns)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Today's syns: 8

Total syns: 8

Syns remaining: 97/105

Good to hear from you but sorry you've been so ill - hope ur feeling better now? Great to have lost so much tho' - well done - hope that's given u a boost? xx

Glad you're feeling much better hun. Well done on the loss this week :)

xx

Just checking in Sian - hope ur feeling better and still doing well foodwise xx

I've finally found my old diary! I'm not finding the new Minis very user friendly I have to say. I used to like being able to find my posts quickly through subscribed threads.

I'm now watching this thread, but I don't know how to access watched threads!

Yes watched thread is the same as subscribed thread.

The link for what threads you are watching is at the top left.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-29-01-08-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-29-01-08-34.png
    464.8 KB · Views: 36
I've finally found my old diary! I'm not finding the new Minis very user friendly I have to say. I used to like being able to find my posts quickly through subscribed threads.

I'm now watching this thread, but I don't know how to access watched threads!

hoya and welcome back :)
yeah i much preferred the app on my phone too!!
hows things x

Afternoon all!

Well I've bitten the bullet and signed up online!! I've always been a do-it-by-myself kinda gal, but I think this time I need the motivation of official online tools, along with this forum to keep me on track. My first official WI will be Friday 8th January, which gives me 9 days to see if I can lose even an ounce, haha! xx

It's been a good Christmas thanks hun. My 3 year old nephew has been here with us for the last 3 days though, so I'm feeling a bit frazzled after a constant barrage of 'What you doing?' and 'Why?' Haha! I've always really liked the Slimming World plan. My only problem has been motivation, not the plan failing to work :) xx

P.S. Have you got a brand spanking new diary for SW?

Last edited:
Afternoon all!

Well here it is...a brand new year! I always quite like the new year, there's so many unknown opportunities ahead of us :)

Today is also the first proper day of my diet, although as I'm still at my mum's for my holidays for the next couple of days they're unlikely to be the best SW days. Mum had a complete mental block when it comes to the SW diet, and I don't really want to cook separate food for all of us, it's easier just to go along with it for a couple of days.

I reset my stats on slimming world online as I want to weigh on a Friday. I was 18 stone 6 when I weighed myself this morning. I'm really gutted and ashamed about that, considering I weighed a similar amount in 2010 but managed to lose 5 and a half stone. Never mind, no point dwelling on the past!

I need to set myself some mini goals...the first one will be to lose half a stone as this will take me under 18 stone.

We can do this! Woooo! :-D

Xx

Friday 1st January (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Apple

Lunch:

Bacon sandwich (bacon, wholemeal bread (HexB), flora buttery (5 syns), 1/2 tbsp ketchup (0.5 syns)

Supper:

Pork chop (fat removed)
Iceland potato wedges - 7.5 syns
Mushrooms
Peas and sweetcorn
Butter (to cook mushrooms) - 4.5 syns

Snacks and drinks:

NAS squash

Today's syns: 17.5

Total syns: 17.5

Syns remaining: 87.5/105

Last edited:
It's been a good Christmas thanks hun. My 3 year old nephew has been here with us for the last 3 days though, so I'm feeling a bit frazzled after a constant barrage of 'What you doing?' and 'Why?' Haha! I've always really liked the Slimming World plan. My only problem has been motivation, not the plan failing to work :) xx

P.S. Have you got a brand spanking new diary for SW?

awwww bless him :)

my new food diary is called
EE newbie!
:)

Back