Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

God, I feel your pain, I get those awful anxious moments even though there's nothing to worry about. I hope it passes

Thankyou hun. It's a horrible feeling :( It's probably just because I'm thinking about all the work I need to do tomorrow. Perhaps if I procrastinated less I'd feel better, lol! xx

Has the feeling passed now hun?? I hope it has... Keep yourself busy with all that marking :p pics are fab by the way :)

Thankyou hun. It's a horrible feeling :( It's probably just because I'm thinking about all the work I need to do tomorrow. Perhaps if I procrastinated less I'd feel better, lol! xx

Procrastination is my middle name - so know exactly where ur coming from - hope u catch up with urself so that ur feeling better soonxx

Monday 5th May (EE)

Morning all! Just about! I hope everybody's well. I'll be catching up on diaries today...didn't do much of that yesterday. I'm feeling a bit better today...I still feel panicky, but maybe if I busy myself with work that feeling will pass. I hope everyone has a lovely sunshiney May Day! :D xx

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Roast chicken mugshot (not the healthiest breakfast, I know!)
Apple

Lunch:

Pulled pork sandwich (HexB) + 2 syns for spread

Supper:

Egg fried rice with added ham and leeks

Snacks and drinks:

Hazelnut flavour cake in a mug with a toffee yoghurt and sliced banana - 2 syns
Aldi salted crackers with low low spread (HexA + 5.5 syns)
Banana number 2, oops!

Today's syns: 9.5

Total syns: 63.5

Syns remaining: 41.5/105

Last edited:
Glad u did - it's not always easy to do that is it?xx

Hiya hun. No, it wasn't easy to do, but at least I've got the first time out of the way since we split up. I know it shouldn't bother me as I was the one who made the decision to split up with him, but I didn't split up with him because I don't care about him any more. It'll get easier though I'm sure :) xx

Procrastination is my middle name - so know exactly where ur coming from - hope u catch up with urself so that ur feeling better soonxx

Hmmm...well I still haven't stopped procrastinating. I just can't seem to concentrate on anything at the moment :sigh: xx

Hi Sian

I see you have reset your weight at 16st 4lb

That was my Starting weight just over 2 weeks ago and we are both the same height so hopefully we will be able to continue this journey to success together

Good luck on your SW journey. WE WILL GET THERE!

Afternoon chick Happy Holiday Monday. I hope you've not left yourself too much work to do today and you can relax a little xx

Hi Sian

I see you have reset your weight at 16st 4lb

That was my Starting weight just over 2 weeks ago and we are both the same height so hopefully we will be able to continue this journey to success together

Good luck on your SW journey. WE WILL GET THERE!

That sounds good to me! We'll get there together :) Do you have a diary on here? xx

Afternoon chick Happy Holiday Monday. I hope you've not left yourself too much work to do today and you can relax a little xx

Hiya hun...well the picture below probably gives you an idea of how my weekend's going. I think I'm fast approaching Stage 4! Haha! xx

procrastination2.jpg

Back