Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Thursday 4th July (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Warm chocolate orange scan bran cake with watermelon, pineapple, banana and a yoghurt - 3 syns

Lunch:

Tomato soup
Bread and butter (HexB + 2 syns)
40g RF cheddar (HexA)

Supper:

Weetabix (HexB)
Semi skimmed milk (HexA)
Banana

Snacks and drinks:

Syns for today: 5

Total syns: 93

Syns remaining: 12/105

A boxful of scan bran!

1372800618319.jpg

I'm not sure whether these scan bran cakes agree with me...they seem to be bunging me up more than anything. Although maybe that's the hormoneq this week. I really hope this period doesn't last 2 or 3 weeks like the last few have. Stupid coil! :(

I'm not sure whether these scan bran cakes agree with me...they seem to be bunging me up more than anything. Although maybe that's the hormoneq this week. I really hope this period doesn't last 2 or 3 weeks like the last few have. Stupid coil! :(

There's a lot off eggs in them so it's probably counteracting that scan bran and bunging you up xx

I seriously don't think I'm going to lose anything this week. I would normally have some indication on the scales by now, but my scales still have me at the humongous weight I was on Friday morning. In fact, they're higher. I think I may well cry on Friday because I've absolutely busted a gut this week! :(:( :cry:

I seriously don't think I'm going to lose anything this week. I would normally have some indication on the scales by now, but my scales still have me at the humongous weight I was on Friday morning. In fact, they're higher. I think I may well cry on Friday because I've absolutely busted a gut this week! :(:( :cry:

You checked the batteries in them scales? :confused:

The scales this morning are usually the best indication of whether I'm likely to lose, and they say I'm half a pound down from last Friday. I'm going to be absolutely gutted if I only lose half a pound as I really can't do much more food wise than I have this week. I've had loads of superfree, and I've kept within syns. Maybe I'm just eating too much? :confused: Although I'm in the middle of my period, so that may be having an influence? I don't know! :confused:

The scales this morning are usually the best indication of whether I'm likely to lose, and they say I'm half a pound down from last Friday. I'm going to be absolutely gutted if I only lose half a pound as I really can't do much more food wise than I have this week. I've had loads of superfree, and I've kept within syns. Maybe I'm just eating too much? :confused: Although I'm in the middle of my period, so that may be having an influence? I don't know! :confused:

I would honestly think that totm will have a massive influence.

If you genuinely know you've been good, then you can do nothing but stick with it and weight for the lbs to drop.

Although I know just how frustrating it is! xx

Oh hun !!!!
I honestly think that totm makes a huge influence too and prob all the scan bran lots off water try and flush your system out x

Morning all! Well by some miracle, considering yesterday's scales, I've lost 3.5lb this week! :D:D It means I've still got 3lb to lose until I've lost last week's gain, but at least it's a good start! Dead chuffed this morning and I'm determined to have another good week! :D xx

Friday 5th July (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Warm chocolate orange scan bran cake with watermelon, pineapple, banana and a yoghurt - 2.5 syns

Lunch:

Pasta salad (pasta, tomatoes, spring onions, cucumber, bacon (HexB1), peppers)
Salad cream - 2 syns

Supper:

Cheese, tomato and onion omelette (1.5 HexA)
Baked beans on toast (HexB2)

Snacks and drinks:

2 apples
Grapes

Syns for today: 4.5

Total syns: 4.5

Syns remaining: 100.5/105

Last edited:
Back