Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Sunday 17th March (EE)

Wooooooooooooooo!!! Well what a day yesterday was!!! Such an exciting match...the atmosphere in the pub was amazing! I'm also dead impressed with the fact that I didn't go completely mad with the drinking...an NSV for me on a match day methinks! :D:D Even more of an NSV...I came in and I was starvin marvin, and all I ate was a banana. Woop woop! I'm also having another starvin marvin day, I could eat the entire contents of my fridge and cupboards quite easily!

Today's food plan is as follows:

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

SW potato wedges
Ham
SW fried eggs
Mayo and sweet chilli sauce dip - 2.5 syns

Supper:

Ham, cheese and worcestershire sauce on toast (HexA + HexB)

Snacks and drinks:

2 nectarines
14g raisins - 2 syns
Quavers - 4.5 syns
Banana

Today's syns: 9

Total syns: 46

Syns remaining: 59/105

Last edited:
Monday 18th March (EE)

Breakfast:

Banana
2 clementines

Lunch:

Penne
Pork and paprika ragu
Apple

Supper:

Tomato and onion pasta and sauce
Roasted mediterranean veg
Smash chicken nuggets (a new recipe for me, and they were yummy! I'll be making them again :))
40g RF cheddar (HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Chocolate rice pudding (pudding rice cooked, with added chocolate philli - 4.5 syns
Banana

Today's syns: 4.5

Total syns: 50.5

Syns remaining: 54.5/105

Last edited:
I'm obviously having another hungry day...I'm making myself some rice pudding now...cue boiling over disaster in the kitchen, lol! think I might stir some chocolate philli in to make a chocolate rice pudding, nom nom! :)

Last edited:
Ok...I'm now officially stuffed to the gills! No more food for me tonight. The chocolate rice pudding was ok, but it could have done with a bit more sweetener in I think. I like my puddings sweet :)

I had it with a banana, so I got some superfree in there too, yay :)

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Tuesday 19th March (EE)

Breakfast:

Banana
2 clementines

Lunch:

Penne
Pork and paprika ragu
Apple

Supper:

Homey pie - it looks fabulous!! Another new recipe for me :) (HexA + 3 syns)

Snacks and drinks:

Rice pudding mixed with a strawberry yoghurt
Tesco light choices sausage - 1 syn

Today's syns: 4

Total syns: 54.5

Syns remaining: 50.5/105

Last edited:
I'm really fed up again this week...I've put on another half a pound :( This is just ridiculous now!! Maybe I'm just destined to be a ten ton Tess forever more :(:(:(:(:(:(

Oi Sian, don't speak about yourself like that :(

Not nice to gain I know, but don't drag yourself down.

Ill spend a few mins later on and go through your weeks food and see if I can see anything that makes me think you might not get a loss xx

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Hi hun. Thank you for your support. I know I shouldn't get so down about it, but it's hard when you've been good not to feel a bit down I suppose.

I know this isn't an excuse, but my coil seems to be seriously messing me around at the moment. I seen to be getting a bleed every 2 week's, which isn't really normal! I know it's a very small possibility, but maybe some of the gain has something to do with that as much as the food I'm eating. I know I haven't really eaten much superfree this week, and I've eaten quite a rotund stodgy stuff, maybe that's why I gained.

Today's also been a crap day...I've spent all day moderating work with the primary schools, so ended up having the buffet put on for us...it's been a user.abl start to the week syns wise :eek::eek::eek::( Oh well, I'll just have to draw a line under today and keep soldiering on xx

I'm really fed up again this week...I've put on another half a pound :( This is just ridiculous now!! Maybe I'm just destined to be a ten ton Tess forever more :(:(:(:(:(:(

Oh Hun your not !!!
Maybe just a bad patch have you been counting weighing & measuring everything ??
Can there be any underlying things that might be causing it too ??

I wouldn't beat yourself up about today and the buffet Sian - most people have a post WI blowout and get away with it so treat it like a one off and ignore it for now.

How long have you had your coil? xx

Back