Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Sunday 28th July (Red)

Afternoon all! Well, what can I say...I think the week's syns have been blown out of the water, but I'm feeling really positive and focused about staying on plan for the rest of the week. If I'm really good I can hopefully minimise any gain :)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Scotch egg - 2 syns
Toast with low fat spread and bovril - 2 syns + HexB1

Supper:

Toast (HexB2) with low fat spread (2 syns)
Poached egg
Tinned tomatoes

Snacks and drinks:

Today's syns: 6

Last edited:

Just getting home from the hen do now...it's been a brilliant night! I may have finally told somebody I fancied for 2 years how I feel, and we may have ended up snogging until nearly 7 am :D:D

I just realised this may have sounded like I'd been snogging a woman as I said I'd been at the hen do, haha! It was a joint hen and stag, so it was actually a bloke, lol! :D;)

I'm counting down the minutes until I can go to bed now. Getting too old for this misbehaving malarkey! Haha!

I'm also on countdown to the reunion with my best mates from uni on Friday. I can't wait! We haven't all met up since uni, so it will be lovely to see the girls :)

What about lover boy? When are you seeing him again? xx

Probably not for a couple of weeks. I'm not going to get all excited and get my hopes up, as it was probably just a spur of the moment thing on his part, but at least it was a nice way to pass the very early hours of the morning! ;):D xx

Monday 29th July (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None - I was a lazy moo and stayed in bed until nearly 10!

Lunch:

Pasta salad (pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, spring onions, chicken (HexB1), RF cheddar (HexA1))
EL salad cream - 2 syns

Supper:

Boiled ham (HexB2)
Carrots
Green beans and peas
Parsley sauce (HexA2 + 5 syns)

Snacks and drinks:

Scan bran cake, banana and yoghurt - 1.5 syns

Today's syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Woohoo! Sian's been snogging! Let's hope it counts as body magic :D

Tuesday 30th July (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Baked beans on wholemeal toast (HexB1 + 2 syns for spread)
Red leicester cheese (HexA1)

Supper:

Boiled ham (HexB2)
Pasta salad (pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, peppers)
EL salad cream - 2 syns
Boiled egg

Snacks and drinks:

Scan bran cake, banana and yoghurt - 1.5 syns

Today's syns: 5.5

Last edited:

Hiya! Think hun...it's lovely having time off, although I had to go in to work today. I've been trying to be really good with my food to try to minimise the damage from the hen night, but I'm not going to get my hopes up! How are you doing hun? Xx

Hiya! Think hun...it's lovely having time off, although I had to go in to work today. I've been trying to be really good with my food to try to minimise the damage from the hen night, but I'm not going to get my hopes up! How are you doing hun? Xx

Oh boo to going in today!!! Rubbish x
Your doing fab so far Hun sounds like your having a great week up to now !!!
Is the wedding this weekend ??

I'm ok trying to not stress over things so am back here and going to put things out off my mind as I will make myself ill worrying about everything at the mo we can't do anything so just going to carry on keep busy and keep Sophie occupied and try and tire her out she's not sleeping at night as she's so hyper !!

Oh boo to going in today!!! Rubbish x
Your doing fab so far Hun sounds like your having a great week up to now !!!
Is the wedding this weekend ??

I'm ok trying to not stress over things so am back here and going to put things out off my mind as I will make myself ill worrying about everything at the mo we can't do anything so just going to carry on keep busy and keep Sophie occupied and try and tire her out she's not sleeping at night as she's so hyper !!

I think trying not to stress about Sophie is probably the best thing you can do. Worrying never helps, although I know it's easier said than done.

The wedding is a fortnight on Saturday, but I've got a bit of a mini reunion on Saturday with some uni mates so I'm really looking forward to that. We're having a meal out and then going out in Cardiff after...I'll try to be good though! :) xxx

I think trying not to stress about Sophie is probably the best thing you can do. Worrying never helps, although I know it's easier said than done.

The wedding is a fortnight on Saturday, but I've got a bit of a mini reunion on Saturday with some uni mates so I'm really looking forward to that. We're having a meal out and then going out in Cardiff after...I'll try to be good though! :) xxx

Oh fab I love Cardiff I went in jan for a concert and had a fab weekend down there !!! X some lovely restaurants there's a fab one called bills where we went for breakfast it was amazing !!!

I'm not writing my full food diary for today as I'm tired, but basically my eats were as follows:

B: none

L: chicken pasta salad with EL salad cream - 2 syns

S: sweet potato wedges, chicken breast, garlic mushrooms and courgettes, ketchup -1 syn

Snacks: chocolate flapjack - oops! Not sure on syns

Thursday 1st August (EE)

Morning all! I can't believe it's August already! It'll soon be Christmas, aaarrrggghhh! I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning, and as long as I don't put on a couple of pounds by tomorrow I'm hopeful for a small loss this week! Fingers crossed! :)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch:

Marks and Spencer Vietnamese pork salad bites - 2 syns
Tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot

Supper:

Turkey and vegetable fricasse (HexA + 7 syns)
Boiled rice

Snacks and drinks:

Cherries
2 alpen light bars (HexB)

Today's syns: 9

Last edited:

Morning lovelies!

I'm reporting in with a 2lb loss this week, woooo! I can't believe it really considering the hen do was on Saturday, but I'm not going to complain!

I've just finished packing for the reunion tonight in Cardiff with the girls from uni. I'm so excited!! :D:D We're going to wagamama's for a meal then out on the town, yay!

Hope you all have a fab day! Xxx

Back