Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Morning all! Yes I should be weighing this morning, but it's going to be so bad that I don't really want to get on the scales. I'm so fed up of weighing myself as it just puts a black cloud over my whole week :(

I probably will get out of bed and weigh myself, but I know it's going to be really bad. I think I need a break away from weekly weighing to preserve my own sanity! :( xx

No you're not hun!! How about weighing monthly or 3 monthly???? Xxx

I'm definitely contemplating weighing monthly. At least then if I have a blip one week I can focus on being super good the other 3 weeks. When I weigh weekly and have a bad week it seems to send me into a downward spiral for the next week and it just goes on and on xx

Friday 1st November (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None as I was at the hairdresser

Lunch:

Cheese, leek and ham pasta and sauce - 1 syn
Leeks
Ham

Supper:

Leftover roast pork
Potato and onion potato cake (part HexA)
Carrot and swede
Green beans
Gravy - 3 syns
Sage and onion stuffing (half HexB)

Snacks and drinks:

1/4 bag chocolate pretzels - 6 syns
2 apples
Weight watchers yoghurt

Today's syns: 10

Total syns: 10

Syns remaining: 95/105

Last edited:
Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Lol! I am feeling really positive tonight. I think the thought of only weighing myself officially once a month has helped with my mood. I very much doubt I'll be able to stay away from the scales, but at least I don't have to worry too much about what they say for 3 Fridays out of every 4.

My bank balance isn't too bad...it's just most of my bills went out today as well as most of the money for presents, lol! When about 700 quid goes out of your account in one day it can seem a bit scary, lol! :D xx

Back