Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Wit woo! Very nice! :) How's the trapped wind now?? Xx

It's a lot better now thanks hun! It's bearable anyway :) Off out now so have a great night ladies! Xx

Awwww! Your lovely comments have made me want to cry for the second time tonight!

I overheard the guy I was snogging last week tell somebody else (who was teasing him to dance with me) that I was too big :(

Absolutely crushed. Feel like a big fat blob who's not worth anything, even though he was still trying to talk and joke with me all night :(

Awwww! Your lovely comments have made me want to cry for the second time tonight!

I overheard the guy I was snogging last week tell somebody else (who was teasing him to dance with me) that I was too big :(

Absolutely crushed. Feel like a big fat blob who's not worth anything, even though he was still trying to talk and joke with me all night :(

What the f......!!!???!! He said what??!! :eek: OMG! Who was he telling that to? Are you sure it was you he was talking about?? Surely not!! If it was, then that certainly isn't the kind of bloke you want to be with! No way! I've only ever had one man tell me I was too big for him... I remember his dad having a 'talk' with him and I overheard him saying 'well she might not be Pamela Anderson but she's nice enough!' charming!! Then I found out I was pregnant :eek:
Ahh sending you loads and loads of big squishy (((hugs)))... I thought you looked stunning on your piccy you posted last night! Are there no sexy teachers at your school?? There must be! Xx

WHAT !!!!! How dare he,you're not your gorgous and certainly not worthless !

Ah Sian :(

Who cared what he thinks. Obviously not right for you anyway.

You can do 2 things with what you overheard.

1. Let it debt your confidence, make you feel worthless and keep it with you.

2. Use it as a great big f*ck you. Stick to sw, and do what you're trying to do (lose weight), and then sashay past without even giving the butt hole a second glance.

I'm liking option 2.

Hope you're ok though lovely. It's not nice, but doesn't sound like he is either xx

What the f......!!!???!! He said what??!! :eek: OMG! Who was he telling that to? Are you sure it was you he was talking about?? Surely not!! If it was, then that certainly isn't the kind of bloke you want to be with! No way! I've only ever had one man tell me I was too big for him... I remember his dad having a 'talk' with him and I overheard him saying 'well she might not be Pamela Anderson but she's nice enough!' charming!! Then I found out I was pregnant :eek:
Ahh sending you loads and loads of big squishy (((hugs)))... I thought you looked stunning on your piccy you posted last night! Are there no sexy teachers at your school?? There must be! Xx

WHAT !!!!! How dare he,you're not your gorgous and certainly not worthless !

Ah Sian :(

Who cared what he thinks. Obviously not right for you anyway.

You can do 2 things with what you overheard.

1. Let it debt your confidence, make you feel worthless and keep it with you.

2. Use it as a great big f*ck you. Stick to sw, and do what you're trying to do (lose weight), and then sashay past without even giving the butt hole a second glance.

I'm liking option 2.

Hope you're ok though lovely. It's not nice, but doesn't sound like he is either xx

I love number 2 ;)
You go girl!

mrstore...I'm as sure as I can be that he was talking about me. It's as if he's embarrassed to admit publicly that he actually quite likes me, but when we're not in public he's different. I'm not having that sh*t though, I'm worth a whole lot more than to be somebody's dirty secret! :mad: xx

Mrs S...I'm liking the sound of number 2, haha! :D xx

Acc...thankyou for your lovely comments hun xx

I'm so tired, I could sleep on a clothes line! I set my alarm for 10.30, which would have given me 6 hours sleep, but I woke up at 8.30. Mainly because my curtains weren't quite closed and the sun was blaring through! Typical, the weather's been rubbish all holiday and now that it's time to go back the sun has decided to come out! :mad: xx

Sunday 3rd November (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Roast chicken
Roast potatoes (HexB)
Carrots
Broccoli
Gravy - 5 syns
Bread sauce - 5 syns

Supper:

Chinese flavour savoury rice
Bamboo shoots and water chestnuts
Homemade turkey burgers

Snacks and drinks:

2 bourbon biscuits - 7 syns

Today's syns: 17

Total syns: 57

Syns remaining: 48/105

Last edited:
ForumRunner_20131103_102720.png

hope you csn read it

Go with option 2. Guys who are knobs with their friends are not who you want to spend your time with. I can see you now sashaying past, lol. In the red lace dress. Hell yes ;)

Back