Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Go with option 2. Guys who are knobs with their friends are not who you want to spend your time with. I can see you now sashaying past, lol. In the red lace dress. Hell yes ;)

Lol! Sounds like a plan! Although the red lace dress is going back to the shop as it looks really tatty on me...the other two look quite nice on me I think, but I'm having a mare trying to take full length photos! Xx

1383500741930.jpg

Tee hee! :D

Well I think you should try again and all your lovely minis friends can give their opinion on your dress! :p:D:p:D

Well I think you should try again and all your lovely minis friends can give their opinion on your dress! :p:D:p:D

How about a compromise...when I wear one of them next Saturday I'll get my landlady to take a picture of me to upload? :p xx

Sorry about the silly guy last night. You know what men are like when they're with their Mates, i bet he didn't mean what he said and was just saying it. Even so, you're better off without him. I like option 2 as well :) don't let him get you down.

Hope you've had a good day today x

OMG what an effing kn@bhead he doesnt know what hes letting slip through his fingers.

I can remember years ago on a night out in town with friends, 2 "kids" thought they would try their luck with me and my mate, when we spurned them the one who had been trying to come onto me said " oh well your fat anyway" my reponse .... Honey I can do something about my weight your stuck with your looks and personality!!!

Sian you are so much better than him hun hes not worth a 2nd attempt. There is someone out there for you hunni xx

Sorry about the silly guy last night. You know what men are like when they're with their Mates, i bet he didn't mean what he said and was just saying it. Even so, you're better off without him. I like option 2 as well :) don't let him get you down.

Hope you've had a good day today x

Hiya hun! He probably did mean it, because I know I'm fat, haha, but I don't understand why someone would kiss someone several times over the last 3 months if they didn't find them attractive. Maybe men don't see it like that though. Who knows! Xx

OMG what an effing kn@bhead he doesnt know what hes letting slip through his fingers.

I can remember years ago on a night out in town with friends, 2 "kids" thought they would try their luck with me and my mate, when we spurned them the one who had been trying to come onto me said " oh well your fat anyway" my reponse .... Honey I can do something about my weight your stuck with your looks and personality!!!

Sian you are so much better than him hun hes not worth a 2nd attempt. There is someone out there for you hunni xx

Hiya hun! I love your response to those two d***heads! :D:D I wish I was that on the ball...I should have said something similar, haha! I know I'm better than him hun, and I refuse to be someone's dirty little secret who they'll pursue in private but not in public. Shame on him! :mad: xx

Oooops I've just ordered two dresses off the Asda website... It's really good, I never realised x

The asda website is fab, and actually pretty good in terms of prices! Xx

Hiya hun! I love your response to those two d***heads! :D:D I wish I was that on the ball...I should have said something similar, haha! I know I'm better than him hun, and I refuse to be someone's dirty little secret who they'll pursue in private but not in public. Shame on him! :mad: xx

Exactly hun - you can do so much better than that. xx

Monday 4th November (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Pork and smoked paprika ragu
Uncle Ben's savoury rice - 2.5 syns
Carrot batons

Supper:

Bit of a buffet in work because we had to stay behind for inset...

Cheese, ham and pickle sandwich on wholemeal bread (HexB, HexA, 4 syns)
Tiny piece of sponge cake - 10 syns?
Strawberries, pineapple, kiwi

Snacks and drinks:

Today's syns: 16.5

Total syns: 73.5

Syns remaining: 31.5/105

Last edited:
Evening all! Hope everybody's well! I'm bloody pooped again...didn't get back until about 6, then my landlady text to say that somebody's coming to view the spare room at about 6.30ish, and she's away for a few days so I have to show him around! I'm cross as I can't eat until after he's been now and I just want to eat and get on with some school work, grrr! :mad: This is about the 3rd time she's done this...I don't want to be mean but as it's her house I think she should make sure she's here to meet potential lodgers!

There endeth the sermon! xx

Back