Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Aahh hope you get to eat soon, does seem a bit mean though.
But he might be a fit young man ;);)

Landlords are annoying aren't they! I hope you got to eat in the end, I don't like it when people come round unexpectedly and especially when I want to eat lol. X

Haha! He was very French! I don't think he'll be taking the room...he's a chef and the kitchen here is very small. Not a good combination!

Last edited:

Hi there all. Hope everyone's well! Busy day again, I was on a literacy course all day regarding the project a colleague and I are doing.

I've been marking tests all evening...2 sets down, 1 to go :(

We've got open evening at School tomorrow so I'll be out of the house at 7.30 and won't get back until nearly 10...long day! :(

Roll on Friday! Xx

morning,Hope you get through today ok,keep smiling :)

Friday 8th November (EE)

Evening all! Good lord I'm exhausted! What a week! :( I've never been so glad to see Friday in all my life! Open Evneing last night was very tiring...I left school at about 9.10, so I got back around 10pm. It went well though so I guess it's worth it :) How are you all?

It's been a very bad food week...I know it would be with so many late finishes, buffets and courses, so I really shouldn't have reset my stats last week as it was never going to be anything other than terrible. I gained 3.5lb this week :eek: Although I think some of that is that fact that PF hasn't really been with me this week! Who's been hogging her?! :p

I've decided that I really need somebody around me who I see on a daily basis (almost!) who's also trying to lose weight, so I was talking to a colleague and she's said that she's been looking for motivation to lose weight for a while, so she's decided to start today and weigh on the same day as me. Not that I don't value all the support and help from you lovely ladies, because I'd still be 4 stone heavier if it wasn't for everyone on here...it's hard to explain. I think because we sit and eat together at lunch it'll help me if I think she's disapproving of any unhealthy choices, haha!

I'm resetting my stats from today, so I'll officially weigh myself in 4 weeks time. I'm starting to feel really ashamed of myself when I get on the scales now, especially as I see the weight creeping up again towards 15 stone, so enough is enough...I'm not buying any rubbish, only healthy food, and I'm going to start leaving my purse at home so I can't call into the supermarket on my way home (one of my biggest downfalls! :eek:).

I have 5 weeks to my Christmas do, and I really want to have lost 7lb by then, so I'm going to have to start behaving myself and stop shoving unhealthy food in my gob! I'm going to need lots of ass-kicking from all you lovely ladies. Tough love all the way!

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
2 aldi chocolate and fudge cereal bars (lush!) - HexB

Lunch:

Chicken, vegetable and noodle soup
Carrot batons
Grapes

Supper:

Cheese, prawn, red onion and tomato omelette
A mixture of baked beans and tinned tomatoes, with garlic, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar - yummy!

Snacks and drinks:

15g wensleydale with chocolate and orange - 3 syns
Grapes and a shape yoghurt

Today's syns: 3

Total syns: 3

Syns remaining: 102/105

Last edited:

Friday 8th November (EE)

Evening all! Good lord I'm exhausted! What a week! :( I've never been so glad to see Friday in all my life! Open Evneing last night was very tiring...I left school at about 9.10, so I got back around 10pm. It went well though so I guess it's worth it :) How are you all?

It's been a very bad food week...I know it would be with so many late finishes, buffets and courses, so I really shouldn't have reset my stats last week as it was never going to be anything other than terrible. I gained 3.5lb this week :eek: Although I think some of that is that fact that PF hasn't really been with me this week! Who's been hogging her?! :p

I've decided that I really need somebody around me who I see on a daily basis (almost!) who's also trying to lose weight, so I was talking to a colleague and she's said that she's been looking for motivation to lose weight for a while, so she's decided to start today and weigh on the same day as me. Not that I don't value all the support and help from you lovely ladies, because I'd still be 4 stone heavier if it wasn't for everyone on here...it's hard to explain. I think because we sit and eat together at lunch it'll help me if I think she's disapproving of any unhealthy choices, haha!

I'm resetting my stats from today, so I'll officially weigh myself in 4 weeks time. I'm starting to feel really ashamed of myself when I get on the scales now, especially as I see the weight creeping up again towards 15 stone, so enough is enough...I'm not buying any rubbish, only healthy food, and I'm going to start leaving my purse at home so I can't call into the supermarket on my way home (one of my biggest downfalls! :eek:).

I have 5 weeks to my Christmas do, and I really want to have lost 7lb by then, so I'm going to have to start behaving myself and stop shoving unhealthy food in my gob! I'm going to need lots of ass-kicking from all you lovely ladies. Tough love all the way!

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
2 aldi chocolate and fudge cereal bars (lush!) - HexB

Lunch:

Chicken, vegetable and noodle soup
Carrot batons
Grapes

Supper:

Cheese, prawn, red onion and tomato omelette
A mixture of baked beans and tinned tomatoes, with garlic, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar - yummy!

Snacks and drinks:

15g wensleydale with chocolate and orange - 3 syns

Today's syns: 3

Total syns: 3

Syns remaining: 102/105

Wow! Go you!!!! You're so determined.. That's great!!! And fab that you have your colleagues support too! :) 7lbs in 5 weeks = no problem!!!! You'll do it!! :)

Wensleydale with chocolate and orange??? Seriously??? :D

Back