Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Seriously...it's lush!! It would be even better made into a cheesecake! :D:D Naughty Sian - must not think of naughty things like cheesecake when I've just vowed to kick my weight into touch. Haha! :D

I really do feel determined today...I think seeing the scales teetering at just under 15 stone has shocked me! :eek: I guess I just have to think that if I'm good it could be the last time I ever see that weight again. Go Siany, go Siany! :D xx

Last edited:
Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Woo hoo! Loving your positivity!!! :):):):):) what you up to this weekend hun?? Xxx

I've got quite a bit of work to catch up on this weekend from when I was poorly over the holiday. It's been such a busy week that I haven't been able to catch up on anything, so it's head down over these two days. My local pub are having their firework display tomorrow night, so I may go to that depending what time I finish, before meeting up with my drinking pals! :) How about you? xx

You sound so motivated, well done you! You know you can get back on track and your 7lbs is definitely doable. You've done so well - 4 stone! That's incredible, and super. inspirational. I know we all have blips, but don't forget how far you've come.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, and that you get to go to the fire works :) x

Hi Sian!

I'm just popping in to say hi - starting DIY SW tomorrow, loved looking through your diary for inspiration and I'm so glad to see your positivity! You can do it! :D I'm sure you'll be able to lose at least 7lbs in 5 weeks, you sound very determined.

I hope your weekend is a little less stressful than the week you've had.

Hugs!

Libby x

I've got quite a bit of work to catch up on this weekend from when I was poorly over the holiday. It's been such a busy week that I haven't been able to catch up on anything, so it's head down over these two days. My local pub are having their firework display tomorrow night, so I may go to that depending what time I finish, before meeting up with my drinking pals! :) How about you? xx

Yuck to the work :(
Fireworks sounds good though.... Hope it's not raining for you tomorrow night!
We've got quite a bit planned for this weekend... Visiting people tomorrow, new sofa in the afternoon, footy match on Sunday afternoon... Food shopping.. It's never ending lol xx

Morning well nearly afternoon,hope you have a good day.

oh yes, the aldi yogurts were lovely, lol x

Saturday 9th November (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None - I've been tackling the dreaded ironing! :eek:

Lunch:

2 small jacket potatoes with the remaining tomato and baked bean mixture

Supper:

Pasta with a bacon, mushroom and tomato sauce (HexB1)
Cheese (HexA1)

Snacks and drinks:

Half a raspberry and almond scan bran cake (half HexB)

Today's syns: 40

Total syns: 43

Syns remaining: 62/105

Last edited:

It was very nice actually hun. I think having the garlic and smoked paprika in it lifted it a bit and made it more interesting. It was nice with a jacket potato :) xx

Mmmm, my supper was lush! Gobbled it down way too quickly, lol! :rolleyes: That's the problem with having one eye on the rugby while I'm eating. Will definitely be making it again as it was so quick to make xx

Back