Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Evening hun..... I'm sat here patiently waiting for a pic lol :D

Here we go!

1384030536576.jpg

1384030551905.jpg

Yes, I know, I'm a tubs! :( xx

You look lovely hun stop putting yourself down!!!

Now ive seen the dress on I may get the red one lol I didnt realise the collar is detachable :D

Wit woo.... Look at you!!! The dress is gorgeous and totally agree with the leg comment.... I'd do anything for legs like that!! Xx

I really do love you all!! You make me feel good about myself when others try to bring me down...big fank you from me!! :D:D

I'm feeling a little bit pizzled...a fantastic night all round! :D xx

Sunday 10th November (Green)

Morning all! Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I've got a glorious feeling, everything's going my way! Woooo! :D:D As you can possibly tell, I'm in a good mood today! I had a few compliments on my dress last night, and an offer to kiss my poorly fingers better. I politely declined that offer, haha! :rolleyes::D:D Can't believe I managed to trap two of my fingers in a door last night, ouch! I've got a couple of bruises come up on the ends of my fingers, but I'm sure I'll survive, lol!

I hope you're all well...have a fab day ladies!

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Grapes

Lunch:

SW potato wedges topped with grated cheese (HexA)
Fried eggs
Baked beans

Supper:

Chicken and sweetcorn Chinese-style dish (1.5 x HexB)
Uncle Ben's savoury rice - 2.5 syns

Snacks and drinks:

Half a raspberry and almond scan bran cake (half HexB)
15g wensleydale with chocolate and orange - 3 syns

Today's syns: 5.5

Total syns: 48.5

Syns remaining: 56.5/105

Last edited:
Lol love a good sing song - sounds like you had a great night out and wit woo to the dress compliments x

Ouch to the fingers though

I didn't really fancy much for breakfast...I've never really been a breakfast person, so as soon as the weekend or holidays come around I fall into the nasty habit of not eating a proper breakfast. Plus I was out doing my food shopping and having a mooch around for my remaining Christmas pressies, so I had no time! :) I had an enormous lunch though to make up for it, lol! xx

I'm not sure what to do about lunch tomorrow...we've got an inset day at work, but we're not in school, we're in an education centre in St David's. The lunch is being catered by the school dinnerladies though, and if it's the same as last time we had an inset day it'll be jacket potatoes, cold meat, salad and various pasta/rice salads. I don't know whether to hedge my bets on the food being the same, or whether ot take osmething with me. I don't know what to have though that doesn't need heating up. Hmmm...:confused:

Yep, I've decided...I'm going to make a chorizo, pepper, sweetcorn, onion and potato Spanish omelette, as soon as my housemate has vacated our teeny tiny kitchen :) I can eat that hot or cold, so at least if it's naughty buffet food instead of healthy jacket potatoes I can eat that instead. Go me and my healthy choices...I'm off to polish my halo! :angel09:

Happy Sunday Sian. Can't believe you are ao spiritedly for getting in at 230am! Good work!

Spanish omelette sounds nice and I loved that black dress. I kept one of the ones I ordered for asda, really good value!

Have a fun evening xx

Back