Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

I've got to go to the doctor's for 11.10 for an appointment on a sit and wait basis. Joy! Hopefully he'll give me something as I don't want that lingering. TMI alert but the sample I've taken looks like it's got some blood in it as it's quite pink, so I don't think home remedies are likely to work. Xx

Eeek sounds nasty. Hope you feel better soon (and that they give you some antibiotics) xx

:( Hope you get some antibiotics and feel much better soon Sian xxx

Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Thanks ladies. He's given me a 7 day course of amoxicillin as even though there didn't seem to be high levels of any indicators of bacterial infection in my urine sample there was definitely blood, so I've got to drop a sample in again in a week.

A 7 day course of antibiotics might actually curb my drinking this weekend, lol! :D xx

I feel very guilty for not going in to work today, although I wouldn't have been teaching from 12.10 until the end of the day. I must start remembering that it's only a job! Plus my lab is too far away from the toilets to be running there every 10 minutes, lol! :D xx

Aaarrrggghhh!!! Had a complete binge today!! Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!?! :banghead::banghead::banghead: Drawing a line under it, but I'm so cross with myself! I seem totally incapable of having more than one week on plan! :(

It's harder when you're at home at the kitchen is just down the hall. Change of routine and all. Coupled with not feeling well. You've acknowledged it, drawn a line under it and are moving on xx

I think it was more to do with the fact I was starving when I came out of the doctors so I binged on whatever I could get my hands on :eek: Never mind, I just need to keep plodding on! Xx

Sorry to hear your not well,slob out on the sofa and keep warm.
Don't dwell on the excess syns and get well x:)

It's cos you're feeling under the weather hun..... Start afresh as of now. X

Aw no, I hope you feel better soon, sounds nasty :( don't feel guilty about missing work, as you say it's just a job at the end of the day and its totally understandable. Don't worry about the extra syns either, it's really hard to be on plan when you're ill isnt it x

It is hard to stay on plan when ill, definitely. It didn't help with the feeling sick though :eek::eek: Luckily that has improved, so whether it was linked, or whether I'd jus eaten something that didn't agree with me I don't know xx

Back